Massive UK Xbox 360 price drop
Two retailers - HMV and GAME - make bold price cuts on Xbox 360 just ahead of the Christmas holiday, bringing the console's price down by more than a third.
Xbox 360 Arcade consoles are now available for 109.97 GBP at GAME and 109.97 GBP at HMV. That's a 50 GBP drop from the original price.
It's difficult to overstate how surprising this sale is, but it's worth taking advantage of if you haven't jumped aboard the Xbox 360 bandwagon already.
There's no indication of how long either GAME or HMV will be offering the console at these prices - neither listing says the price is a limited time offer. While it's hard to believe that such a low sticker will stay through 2010, perhaps pressure from PS3 sales are behind the move.
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year