Braid finally hits PlayStation Store Europe
Hothead Games have been kind enough to port the critically acclaimed independent title, Braid, so that PlayStation gamers can get a taste of Jonathan Blow's sublime brand of storytelling.
After much work from Hothead with some intense collaboration alongside Jonathan Blow this week finally sees the release of Braid on PSN in Europe.
Braid will be available for the princely sum of 7.99 GBP (9.99 Euro) on Thursday of this week.
Braid finally sees its debut on the PlayStation 3 after enjoying huge success and critical acclaim on the Xbox Live Arcade and PC.
- New Overwatch videos show off Hanzo and McCree
- Tychus loses his cigar for his appearance in Heroes Of The Storm
- Capcom details the Ultra Street Fighter IV PS4 upgrades
- Codemasters releases a teaser for F1 2015
- Total War: Arena gameplay unveiled
- Warner Bros bringing Batman's cowl and cape from Batman: Arkham Knight to MCM Comic-Con this weekend
- Red Thread gives an update on Dreamfall Chapters Book Three
- Sony releases a pretty 1080p gameplay video of God Of War III on PS4
- Techland shelves Hellraid to focus on Dying Light