Braid finally hits PlayStation Store Europe
Hothead Games have been kind enough to port the critically acclaimed independent title, Braid, so that PlayStation gamers can get a taste of Jonathan Blow's sublime brand of storytelling.
After much work from Hothead with some intense collaboration alongside Jonathan Blow this week finally sees the release of Braid on PSN in Europe.
Braid will be available for the princely sum of 7.99 GBP (9.99 Euro) on Thursday of this week.
Braid finally sees its debut on the PlayStation 3 after enjoying huge success and critical acclaim on the Xbox Live Arcade and PC.
- Visuals are key to the PS4's success according to Nielsen's latest survey
- Sledgehammer considering revisiting classic multiplayer maps for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- New ToeJam & Earl game comes to Kickstarter
- Free login campaign announced as Final Fantasy XIV tops 4 million registered users
- Fable Legends will be free-to-play on both PC and Xbox One
- Bastion will hit the PS4 in April
- Sierra bringing Velocity 2X to Xbox One and PC
- This month is a triple-A bonanza for Xbox gamers on Games With Gold
- New House Of Wolves leak shows a Reef social hub for Destiny