Braid finally hits PlayStation Store Europe
Hothead Games have been kind enough to port the critically acclaimed independent title, Braid, so that PlayStation gamers can get a taste of Jonathan Blow's sublime brand of storytelling.
After much work from Hothead with some intense collaboration alongside Jonathan Blow this week finally sees the release of Braid on PSN in Europe.
Braid will be available for the princely sum of 7.99 GBP (9.99 Euro) on Thursday of this week.
Braid finally sees its debut on the PlayStation 3 after enjoying huge success and critical acclaim on the Xbox Live Arcade and PC.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year