Braid finally hits PlayStation Store Europe
Hothead Games have been kind enough to port the critically acclaimed independent title, Braid, so that PlayStation gamers can get a taste of Jonathan Blow's sublime brand of storytelling.
After much work from Hothead with some intense collaboration alongside Jonathan Blow this week finally sees the release of Braid on PSN in Europe.
Braid will be available for the princely sum of 7.99 GBP (9.99 Euro) on Thursday of this week.
Braid finally sees its debut on the PlayStation 3 after enjoying huge success and critical acclaim on the Xbox Live Arcade and PC.
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year