Braid finally hits PlayStation Store Europe
Hothead Games have been kind enough to port the critically acclaimed independent title, Braid, so that PlayStation gamers can get a taste of Jonathan Blow's sublime brand of storytelling.
After much work from Hothead with some intense collaboration alongside Jonathan Blow this week finally sees the release of Braid on PSN in Europe.
Braid will be available for the princely sum of 7.99 GBP (9.99 Euro) on Thursday of this week.
Braid finally sees its debut on the PlayStation 3 after enjoying huge success and critical acclaim on the Xbox Live Arcade and PC.
- Dark Souls on PC to switch from Games For Windows Live to Steam next month
- Square Enix announces details and pricing on the premium livestream of Final Fantasy XIV Fan Festival 2014
- First Challenge Mode DLC arrives next week for Alien: Isolation
- Metallica to close out this year's BlizzCon
- Free DLC adds a new skin and runes to Shadow Of Mordor
- ESL Gaming app arrives for the Xbox One
- Indie dev threatens Gabe Newell after a minor error at his game's Steam launch, game gets pulled from Steam
- Trine series sells 7 million copies, Frozenbyte releases user-creation tools
- Lots of teary-eyed gamers as more Star Wars: Battlefront 3 gameplay footage leaks out