Server issues and bugs blight the launch of GTA Online
It seems that GTA Online has suffered a less than smooth launch despite having Rockstar having an extra two weeks of preparation time.
Many users are finding it difficult to log in to the new Onbline mode for GTA V and there have been other issues including the game freezing and even loss of progress.
In the meantime Rockstar is working overtime to try and iron out all of the teething issues and identify and deal with any bugs that may have arisen after the title update went live.
- Microsoft doubles down for April's Games With Gold
- Every wondered what it would be like in James Bond and Joanna Dark met? Cara Ellison and Irene Koh have answered that question
- Dirty Bomb beta is back online
- Obsidian's saviour Pillars Of Eternity launches today, Watch it streamed live here later today
- Infinite Crisis launches fully today on Steam
- Here's what the new Hunters and the Behemoth for Evolve look like in action
- Blood and Burning and Celts Culture DLC Packs arrive for Total War: Attila
- F1 2015 coming to PC, PS4 and Xbox One this summer, first screenshots released
- Ubisoft introduces Alex Parizeau, the new head of Ubisoft Toronto