Server issues and bugs blight the launch of GTA Online
It seems that GTA Online has suffered a less than smooth launch despite having Rockstar having an extra two weeks of preparation time.
Many users are finding it difficult to log in to the new Onbline mode for GTA V and there have been other issues including the game freezing and even loss of progress.
In the meantime Rockstar is working overtime to try and iron out all of the teething issues and identify and deal with any bugs that may have arisen after the title update went live.
- Final piece of Dark Souls II Season Pass DLC arrives on PC and Xbox 360
- CD Projekt RED releases some concept art for Triss and Emhyr from The Witcher 3
- 2K announces the new MyCareer mode for WWE 2K15
- Microsoft skips 9 and goes straight to announcing Windows 10
- Luis Suarez' ban extends into FIFA 15 as well
- Creative Assembly revives the multiplayer for Rome: Total War – Alexander on Steam
- Shadow Of Mordor launch trailer makes the game look suitably epic
- Minecraft for PS Vita heads into final testing
- PlayStation Home to close next year