Server issues and bugs blight the launch of GTA Online
It seems that GTA Online has suffered a less than smooth launch despite having Rockstar having an extra two weeks of preparation time.
Many users are finding it difficult to log in to the new Onbline mode for GTA V and there have been other issues including the game freezing and even loss of progress.
In the meantime Rockstar is working overtime to try and iron out all of the teething issues and identify and deal with any bugs that may have arisen after the title update went live.
- Elite devs Frontier lays off staff and effectively closes their Canadian studio
- Monstrum system specs announced
- Ever wonder what a week's worth of internet abuse looks like for Feminist Frequency's Anita Sarkeesian?
- The Witness's puzzles are finished but there is still plenty of work to be done on the game
- Dragon's Dogma Online announced for release in Japan
- Life Is Strange episodes will release six weeks apart
- Reptile is returning in Mortal Kombat X
- New Xbox One Controller firmware update will cut the connection time in half
- Battlefield: Hardline beta rumoured to begin next week