Server issues and bugs blight the launch of GTA Online
It seems that GTA Online has suffered a less than smooth launch despite having Rockstar having an extra two weeks of preparation time.
Many users are finding it difficult to log in to the new Onbline mode for GTA V and there have been other issues including the game freezing and even loss of progress.
In the meantime Rockstar is working overtime to try and iron out all of the teething issues and identify and deal with any bugs that may have arisen after the title update went live.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer