Server issues and bugs blight the launch of GTA Online
It seems that GTA Online has suffered a less than smooth launch despite having Rockstar having an extra two weeks of preparation time.
Many users are finding it difficult to log in to the new Onbline mode for GTA V and there have been other issues including the game freezing and even loss of progress.
In the meantime Rockstar is working overtime to try and iron out all of the teething issues and identify and deal with any bugs that may have arisen after the title update went live.
- Stealth Inc 2 is coming to PC, PlayStation and Xbox
- Frozenbyte announces Trine 3: Artifacts Of Power
- Epic has dropped the subscription fee for the Unreal Engine 4
- Rumour: DirectX 12 could allow mixing and matching of AMD and Nvidia GPUs
- No more online modes for Ridge Racer Unbounded in Europe
- Mortal Kombat X coming to mobiles as a free-to-play card battler
- EA announces details of Battlefield: Hardline Premium
- Payday 2: Crimewave Edition to hit PS4 and Xbox One in the summer
- Valve and HTC partner up for the new SteamVR device the Vive