Twin Snakes rear head in March
Metal Gear Solid: The Twin Snakes, Konami's forthcoming GameCube exclusive outing, will be released in Europe come March 26th - if reports from the publisher prove correct.
This much hyped instalment in the popular series could prove to be one of the biggest critical and commercial successes on Nintendo's platform this year - and certainly the pedigree of the developers is irrefutable. Hideo Kojima, Shigeru Miyamoto and Silicon Knights (Eternal Darkness), have all collaborated on this project, something of an all-star line-up I'm sure you'll agree.
The game itself is based on a remake of the original Playstation game - and blends improved graphics with new game play and some promising computer-graphic movies binding the plot. Anyway, we'll find out if it lives up to our high hopes come March. See you then!
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year
- Hatred returns to Steam Greenlight
- Work on a Lords Of The Fallen sequel is under way
- The latest patch for Assassin's Creed: Unity is a whopper, especially for some on Xbox One
- Microsoft is planning a streaming service reportedly called Arcadia
- Sniper: Ghost Warrior 3 in development, aiming for a 2016 release
- Jagex to pull the plug on Transformers Universe
- One of Johnny Gat's new toys from Saints Row: Gat Out Of Hell takes a tour of London
- Free trial of Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn arrives on the PS4