Twin Snakes rear head in March
Metal Gear Solid: The Twin Snakes, Konami's forthcoming GameCube exclusive outing, will be released in Europe come March 26th - if reports from the publisher prove correct.
This much hyped instalment in the popular series could prove to be one of the biggest critical and commercial successes on Nintendo's platform this year - and certainly the pedigree of the developers is irrefutable. Hideo Kojima, Shigeru Miyamoto and Silicon Knights (Eternal Darkness), have all collaborated on this project, something of an all-star line-up I'm sure you'll agree.
The game itself is based on a remake of the original Playstation game - and blends improved graphics with new game play and some promising computer-graphic movies binding the plot. Anyway, we'll find out if it lives up to our high hopes come March. See you then!
- Dragon Age: Inquisition's Jaws Of Hakkon DLC not out on remaining platforms till May
- Pillars Of Eternity community debating the validity of an in-game trans joke
- Warner Bros teams up with ESL for a programme of pro-Mortal Kombat X tournaments this year
- New Rainbow Six: Siege trailer explains the operator system
- UK headteachers threaten to report parents who let their children play adult-rated games
- Spotify hits the PS4 and PS3 today
- Halo 5: Guardians coming to the Xbox One in October
- The next episode of Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare's Exo Zombies get s new trailer
- Microsoft doubles down for April's Games With Gold