Twin Snakes rear head in March
Metal Gear Solid: The Twin Snakes, Konami's forthcoming GameCube exclusive outing, will be released in Europe come March 26th - if reports from the publisher prove correct.
This much hyped instalment in the popular series could prove to be one of the biggest critical and commercial successes on Nintendo's platform this year - and certainly the pedigree of the developers is irrefutable. Hideo Kojima, Shigeru Miyamoto and Silicon Knights (Eternal Darkness), have all collaborated on this project, something of an all-star line-up I'm sure you'll agree.
The game itself is based on a remake of the original Playstation game - and blends improved graphics with new game play and some promising computer-graphic movies binding the plot. Anyway, we'll find out if it lives up to our high hopes come March. See you then!
- LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham heading to New York ComicCon 2014
- Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty gets brand new 'Old School' controls
- Bungie concedes that Destiny's storyline was recut less than a year from release
- Final piece of Dark Souls II Season Pass DLC arrives on PC and Xbox 360
- CD Projekt RED releases some concept art for Triss and Emhyr from The Witcher 3
- 2K announces the new MyCareer mode for WWE 2K15
- Microsoft skips 9 and goes straight to announcing Windows 10
- Luis Suarez' ban extends into FIFA 15 as well
- Creative Assembly revives the multiplayer for Rome: Total War – Alexander on Steam