Twin Snakes rear head in March
Metal Gear Solid: The Twin Snakes, Konami's forthcoming GameCube exclusive outing, will be released in Europe come March 26th - if reports from the publisher prove correct.
This much hyped instalment in the popular series could prove to be one of the biggest critical and commercial successes on Nintendo's platform this year - and certainly the pedigree of the developers is irrefutable. Hideo Kojima, Shigeru Miyamoto and Silicon Knights (Eternal Darkness), have all collaborated on this project, something of an all-star line-up I'm sure you'll agree.
The game itself is based on a remake of the original Playstation game - and blends improved graphics with new game play and some promising computer-graphic movies binding the plot. Anyway, we'll find out if it lives up to our high hopes come March. See you then!
- FIFA 16 will throw women's teams into the mix
- New The Elder Scrolls Online trailer shows off the expansive world of Tamriel
- Batman: Arkham Knight gets a new 7-minute gameplay trailer
- Wildstar to go free-to-play later this year
- AMD highlights the benefits DirectX 12 will offer their users
- It could be 2 years before CD Projekt RED talks about Cyberpunk 2077 again
- PS4 remaster of Darksiders II appears on Amazon
- Metal Gear Solid: Ground Zeroes comes to PS Plus next month
- Wii U version of Project CARS may not be released