Twin Snakes rear head in March
Metal Gear Solid: The Twin Snakes, Konami's forthcoming GameCube exclusive outing, will be released in Europe come March 26th - if reports from the publisher prove correct.
This much hyped instalment in the popular series could prove to be one of the biggest critical and commercial successes on Nintendo's platform this year - and certainly the pedigree of the developers is irrefutable. Hideo Kojima, Shigeru Miyamoto and Silicon Knights (Eternal Darkness), have all collaborated on this project, something of an all-star line-up I'm sure you'll agree.
The game itself is based on a remake of the original Playstation game - and blends improved graphics with new game play and some promising computer-graphic movies binding the plot. Anyway, we'll find out if it lives up to our high hopes come March. See you then!
- Sony dropping the Maps and YouTube apps from the PS Vita
- Unidentified Russian believed to responsible for distributing Ubisoft's deleted illegitemate game keys
- Dragon Age: Inquisition becomes BioWare's best-selling game yet
- Elite devs Frontier lays off staff and effectively closes their Canadian studio
- Monstrum system specs announced
- Ever wonder what a week's worth of internet abuse looks like for Feminist Frequency's Anita Sarkeesian?
- The Witness's puzzles are finished but there is still plenty of work to be done on the game
- Dragon's Dogma Online announced for release in Japan
- Life Is Strange episodes will release six weeks apart