Mega Man 10 energised for March
The Blue Bomber will take on Sheep Man early next year according to a release calender provided by Nintendo that pegs Mega Man 10 for a March release.
Mere days have passed since we first learned of Capcom's sequel, which was announced without a proper release. That bit of information is no longer a mystery, as Nintendo has revealed a March release for the WiiWare game.
As we previously reported, Mega Man 10 continues the old-skool action of the original series with a much-needed easy difficulty mode and new bosses like the fleecy Sheep Man.
We can't wait to shear the sucker come March.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year