Mega Man 10 energised for March
The Blue Bomber will take on Sheep Man early next year according to a release calender provided by Nintendo that pegs Mega Man 10 for a March release.
Mere days have passed since we first learned of Capcom's sequel, which was announced without a proper release. That bit of information is no longer a mystery, as Nintendo has revealed a March release for the WiiWare game.
As we previously reported, Mega Man 10 continues the old-skool action of the original series with a much-needed easy difficulty mode and new bosses like the fleecy Sheep Man.
We can't wait to shear the sucker come March.
- New Overwatch videos show off Hanzo and McCree
- Tychus loses his cigar for his appearance in Heroes Of The Storm
- Capcom details the Ultra Street Fighter IV PS4 upgrades
- Codemasters releases a teaser for F1 2015
- Total War: Arena gameplay unveiled
- Warner Bros bringing Batman's cowl and cape from Batman: Arkham Knight to MCM Comic-Con this weekend
- Red Thread gives an update on Dreamfall Chapters Book Three
- Sony releases a pretty 1080p gameplay video of God Of War III on PS4
- Techland shelves Hellraid to focus on Dying Light