Mega Man 10 energised for March
The Blue Bomber will take on Sheep Man early next year according to a release calender provided by Nintendo that pegs Mega Man 10 for a March release.
Mere days have passed since we first learned of Capcom's sequel, which was announced without a proper release. That bit of information is no longer a mystery, as Nintendo has revealed a March release for the WiiWare game.
As we previously reported, Mega Man 10 continues the old-skool action of the original series with a much-needed easy difficulty mode and new bosses like the fleecy Sheep Man.
We can't wait to shear the sucker come March.
- Dark Souls 2 could see a fourth pack of DLC released
- Far Cry 4 is all about player choice, has five endings
- Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare PC system specifications announced
- Evolution adds more multiplayer events to Driveclub as they continue to work on the game's server issues
- Rockstar announces a San Andreas 10th Anniversary event this weekend for GTA Online
- Dead Or Alive 5: Last Round gets a release date
- Unfinished Swan to hit the PS4 and PS Vita next week
- Gamersgate.com CEO emphasizes that they have nothing to do with #Gamergate
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update