Mega Man 10 energised for March
The Blue Bomber will take on Sheep Man early next year according to a release calender provided by Nintendo that pegs Mega Man 10 for a March release.
Mere days have passed since we first learned of Capcom's sequel, which was announced without a proper release. That bit of information is no longer a mystery, as Nintendo has revealed a March release for the WiiWare game.
As we previously reported, Mega Man 10 continues the old-skool action of the original series with a much-needed easy difficulty mode and new bosses like the fleecy Sheep Man.
We can't wait to shear the sucker come March.
- October PS Plus Instant Game Collection line-up announced with Driveclub as a bonus
- Betas planned for every platform should ensure Battlefield: Hardline will work at launch
- Latest patch for Battlefield 4 fixes just about everything and unblocks your kitchen sink
- Warface gets updated with new maps and a few gameplay tweaks
- Platinum Games' Hideki Kamiya gives one final response to those begging for Bayonetta 2 to be released on PS4 and Xbox One
- Shadow Of Mordor devs not worried by the Assassin's Creed comparisons
- LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham heading to New York ComicCon 2014
- Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty gets brand new 'Old School' controls
- Bungie concedes that Destiny's storyline was recut less than a year from release