Mega Man 10 energised for March
The Blue Bomber will take on Sheep Man early next year according to a release calender provided by Nintendo that pegs Mega Man 10 for a March release.
Mere days have passed since we first learned of Capcom's sequel, which was announced without a proper release. That bit of information is no longer a mystery, as Nintendo has revealed a March release for the WiiWare game.
As we previously reported, Mega Man 10 continues the old-skool action of the original series with a much-needed easy difficulty mode and new bosses like the fleecy Sheep Man.
We can't wait to shear the sucker come March.
- Final Fantasy XIV's first expansion Heavensward will launch in June
- Sony gives the full PS Plus line-up for April
- Before The Fall patch arrives for Final Fantasy XIV today
- Evolve's first load of DLC arrives today for Xbox One
- Lords Of The Fallen exec producer confirms a sequel is in production
- Pacman takes over Google Maps
- Techland warns of contaminated Antizin hitting Dying Light tomorrow
- Speedrunner beats Bloodborne in just 44 minutes
- Dragon Age: Inquisition's Jaws Of Hakkon DLC not out on remaining platforms till May