Diablo III has now shifted 20 million copies world wide
Activision Blizzard has revealed some of their latest big figures in the latest quarterly financial report including the new sales milestone for Diablo III.
The latest in the genre-defining dungeon-crawler series has now managed to sell more than 20 million copies world wide including the the original game on PC, Mac, PS3 and Xbox 360 as well as the Reaper Of Souls expansion on PC and Mac.
That won't be the end of it for Diablo III as the Ultimate Evil Edition is coming to consoles featuring all of the content and updates from Reaper Of Souls built in as standard. The PlayStation versions even include some exclusive The Last Of Us themed content.
Diablo III: Ultimate Evil Edition will be released on PS4, PS3, Xbox One and Xbox 360 on August the 19th.
- Final Fantasy XIV's first expansion Heavensward will launch in June
- Sony gives the full PS Plus line-up for April
- Before The Fall patch arrives for Final Fantasy XIV today
- Evolve's first load of DLC arrives today for Xbox One
- Lords Of The Fallen exec producer confirms a sequel is in production
- Pacman takes over Google Maps
- Techland warns of contaminated Antizin hitting Dying Light tomorrow
- Speedrunner beats Bloodborne in just 44 minutes
- Dragon Age: Inquisition's Jaws Of Hakkon DLC not out on remaining platforms till May