Diablo III has now shifted 20 million copies world wide
Activision Blizzard has revealed some of their latest big figures in the latest quarterly financial report including the new sales milestone for Diablo III.
The latest in the genre-defining dungeon-crawler series has now managed to sell more than 20 million copies world wide including the the original game on PC, Mac, PS3 and Xbox 360 as well as the Reaper Of Souls expansion on PC and Mac.
That won't be the end of it for Diablo III as the Ultimate Evil Edition is coming to consoles featuring all of the content and updates from Reaper Of Souls built in as standard. The PlayStation versions even include some exclusive The Last Of Us themed content.
Diablo III: Ultimate Evil Edition will be released on PS4, PS3, Xbox One and Xbox 360 on August the 19th.
- Trine series sells 7 million copies, Frozenbyte releases user-creation tools
- Lots of teary-eyed gamers as more Star Wars: Battlefront 3 gameplay footage leaks out
- Jade Raymond leaves Ubisoft Toronto to pursue new opportunities
- Ryse: Son Of Rome scores Best Game Design award at the Animago Awards in Germany
- Activision releases the launch trailer for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare a little early
- Rockstar won't be holding a beta for GTA Online on the PC
- UK to toughen up laws on internet harassment
- Final Fantasy XIV Heavensward expansion announced for release next year, first screenshots released
- Driveclub issues persist as players report trouble downloading the latest patch