Diablo III has now shifted 20 million copies world wide
Activision Blizzard has revealed some of their latest big figures in the latest quarterly financial report including the new sales milestone for Diablo III.
The latest in the genre-defining dungeon-crawler series has now managed to sell more than 20 million copies world wide including the the original game on PC, Mac, PS3 and Xbox 360 as well as the Reaper Of Souls expansion on PC and Mac.
That won't be the end of it for Diablo III as the Ultimate Evil Edition is coming to consoles featuring all of the content and updates from Reaper Of Souls built in as standard. The PlayStation versions even include some exclusive The Last Of Us themed content.
Diablo III: Ultimate Evil Edition will be released on PS4, PS3, Xbox One and Xbox 360 on August the 19th.
- Dark Souls 2 could see a fourth pack of DLC released
- Far Cry 4 is all about player choice, has five endings
- Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare PC system specifications announced
- Evolution adds more multiplayer events to Driveclub as they continue to work on the game's server issues
- Rockstar announces a San Andreas 10th Anniversary event this weekend for GTA Online
- Dead Or Alive 5: Last Round gets a release date
- Unfinished Swan to hit the PS4 and PS Vita next week
- Gamersgate.com CEO emphasizes that they have nothing to do with #Gamergate
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update