Diablo III has now shifted 20 million copies world wide
Activision Blizzard has revealed some of their latest big figures in the latest quarterly financial report including the new sales milestone for Diablo III.
The latest in the genre-defining dungeon-crawler series has now managed to sell more than 20 million copies world wide including the the original game on PC, Mac, PS3 and Xbox 360 as well as the Reaper Of Souls expansion on PC and Mac.
That won't be the end of it for Diablo III as the Ultimate Evil Edition is coming to consoles featuring all of the content and updates from Reaper Of Souls built in as standard. The PlayStation versions even include some exclusive The Last Of Us themed content.
Diablo III: Ultimate Evil Edition will be released on PS4, PS3, Xbox One and Xbox 360 on August the 19th.
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 may be coming to the PS Vita
- Destiny gets its first raid today, the Vault Of Glass
- Assassin's Creed: Unity co-op trailer arrives
- Lukewarm Destiny reviews could cost Bungie 2.5 million USD
- Borderlands multiplayer comes back to life on Steam
- Saints Row creative director Steve Jaros announces he's off to join Valve
- We want to rebuild a player-first culture says EA CEO Andrew Wilson
- WWE 2K15 gets delayed on next-gen
- Playground to add eight new cars to Forza Horizon 2 on launch day, VIP and Car pass details announced