Diablo III has now shifted 20 million copies world wide
Activision Blizzard has revealed some of their latest big figures in the latest quarterly financial report including the new sales milestone for Diablo III.
The latest in the genre-defining dungeon-crawler series has now managed to sell more than 20 million copies world wide including the the original game on PC, Mac, PS3 and Xbox 360 as well as the Reaper Of Souls expansion on PC and Mac.
That won't be the end of it for Diablo III as the Ultimate Evil Edition is coming to consoles featuring all of the content and updates from Reaper Of Souls built in as standard. The PlayStation versions even include some exclusive The Last Of Us themed content.
Diablo III: Ultimate Evil Edition will be released on PS4, PS3, Xbox One and Xbox 360 on August the 19th.
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year