THQ schedule UFC 2010 for next Spring
With this year's Video Game Awards confirming the existence of the next instalment in THQ's popular UFC 2010 series, word also reaches us on when the new game is likely to be released.
A flyer circulated by US retailer GameStop seemed to suggest at the new fighting game's launch on May 25th - speculation subsequently confirmed by the publisher.
UFC 2010 faces some tougher competition next year from EA Sports, who are currently hard at work on the first offering in their planned MMA series - although THQ still boast all the official licensing and most of the top 'names'.
The first footage was shown during Spike's VGAs. More soon.
- Wii U version of Project CARS may not be released
- Diversity and gay romance didn't hurt sales says BioWare's David Gaider
- Microsoft accidentally leaks a “placeholder” release date for Halo: ODST remaster
- Shipment of copies of Splatoon robbed en-route to the UK
- Mortal Kombat X not coming to PS3 and Xbox 360 in June
- Spiders' The Technomancer to debut at E3
- Dirty Bomb open beta is coming next month
- Ubisoft now emailing players to encourage them to finish their games
- Supremacy, Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare's next DLC coming to Xbox next month with added Bruce Campbell