THQ schedule UFC 2010 for next Spring
With this year's Video Game Awards confirming the existence of the next instalment in THQ's popular UFC 2010 series, word also reaches us on when the new game is likely to be released.
A flyer circulated by US retailer GameStop seemed to suggest at the new fighting game's launch on May 25th - speculation subsequently confirmed by the publisher.
UFC 2010 faces some tougher competition next year from EA Sports, who are currently hard at work on the first offering in their planned MMA series - although THQ still boast all the official licensing and most of the top 'names'.
The first footage was shown during Spike's VGAs. More soon.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3