THQ schedule UFC 2010 for next Spring
With this year's Video Game Awards confirming the existence of the next instalment in THQ's popular UFC 2010 series, word also reaches us on when the new game is likely to be released.
A flyer circulated by US retailer GameStop seemed to suggest at the new fighting game's launch on May 25th - speculation subsequently confirmed by the publisher.
UFC 2010 faces some tougher competition next year from EA Sports, who are currently hard at work on the first offering in their planned MMA series - although THQ still boast all the official licensing and most of the top 'names'.
The first footage was shown during Spike's VGAs. More soon.
- New Destiny trailer teases interesting new stuff coming with The Dark Below
- Geometry Wars 3 hits PC today, consoles tomorrow
- Retail listing for ZombiU 2 spotted
- 343 admits last week's Halo: The Master Chief Collection patch didn't work as well as they'd hoped, promises to keep working
- Dark Souls II is heading to PS4, Xbox One and DirectX 11 PC next year
- Square Enix boss promises a brand new console RPG reveal next month
- Ubisoft reveals there will be no release day reviews for The Crew
- Surprise! Tales From The Borderlands episode one is out today
- StarCraft 2 pro-player expelled from Fragbite Masters tournament for Twitter rape comment about a female opponent