THQ schedule UFC 2010 for next Spring
With this year's Video Game Awards confirming the existence of the next instalment in THQ's popular UFC 2010 series, word also reaches us on when the new game is likely to be released.
A flyer circulated by US retailer GameStop seemed to suggest at the new fighting game's launch on May 25th - speculation subsequently confirmed by the publisher.
UFC 2010 faces some tougher competition next year from EA Sports, who are currently hard at work on the first offering in their planned MMA series - although THQ still boast all the official licensing and most of the top 'names'.
The first footage was shown during Spike's VGAs. More soon.
- Playable Silent Hill teaser P.T. downloaded 1 million times
- Blooborne gets a Japanese release date
- Rockstar says no delay to next-gen GTA V, November release date rumoured
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter
- Shadow Of Mordor trailer introduces the unique orc character, Ratbag
- Saints Row IV coming to next-gen consoles
- Saints Row: Gat Out Of Hell is a new standalone expansion
- First details of Telltale's Game Of Thrones series arrive
- SEGA unveils the new definitive Total War: Rome II – Emperor Edition