THQ schedule UFC 2010 for next Spring
With this year's Video Game Awards confirming the existence of the next instalment in THQ's popular UFC 2010 series, word also reaches us on when the new game is likely to be released.
A flyer circulated by US retailer GameStop seemed to suggest at the new fighting game's launch on May 25th - speculation subsequently confirmed by the publisher.
UFC 2010 faces some tougher competition next year from EA Sports, who are currently hard at work on the first offering in their planned MMA series - although THQ still boast all the official licensing and most of the top 'names'.
The first footage was shown during Spike's VGAs. More soon.
- The Behemoth teases their fourth game, it will be playable at PAX Prime
- Sins Of A Solar Empire devs Ironclad successfully defends their use word Rebellion in one of their game titles
- Just Cause devs Avalanche have some surprises planned for 2015
- LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham gets a new Braniac trailer
- Sledgehammer boss confirms no Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare for Wii U
- Xbox One getting a Reddit app
- Konami releases a hat-trick of new screens for PES 2015
- 500GB hard drive coming for the Xbox 360 soon
- Watch the standard edition of The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt unboxed in 18 seconds flat