New developer Ready at Dawn
If ever a new company thought up their name based on what would make a cool headline, or to give their trusty PR's something good to work with - then Ready at Dawn Studios must surely be it.
Ready at Dawn are far more than a plucky upstart however - this impressive new company having been formed from several ex-Blizzard and Naughty Dog seniors; creators of the excellent Jak II.
A debut project is already under way, and whilst we've no details as yet, the company is seeking several new members for their development team. Their official site can be viewed here.
"The opportunity was too good to pass up," commented co-founder Didier Malenfant, "to get a chance to assemble a team composed of some of the most talented people in the industry, dedicated to pushing the limits of every game or platform we work on."
"The interest we've already generated in the industry has been incredible," added fellow co-founder Andrea Pessino, "and goes to show that, at the end of the day, it's still about the individuals behind the games and their ability to deliver and turn solid concepts into successful titles."
- Microsoft doubles down for April's Games With Gold
- Every wondered what it would be like in James Bond and Joanna Dark met? Cara Ellison and Irene Koh have answered that question
- Dirty Bomb beta is back online
- Obsidian's saviour Pillars Of Eternity launches today, Watch it streamed live here later today
- Infinite Crisis launches fully today on Steam
- Here's what the new Hunters and the Behemoth for Evolve look like in action
- Blood and Burning and Celts Culture DLC Packs arrive for Total War: Attila
- F1 2015 coming to PC, PS4 and Xbox One this summer, first screenshots released
- Ubisoft introduces Alex Parizeau, the new head of Ubisoft Toronto