New developer Ready at Dawn
If ever a new company thought up their name based on what would make a cool headline, or to give their trusty PR's something good to work with - then Ready at Dawn Studios must surely be it.
Ready at Dawn are far more than a plucky upstart however - this impressive new company having been formed from several ex-Blizzard and Naughty Dog seniors; creators of the excellent Jak II.
A debut project is already under way, and whilst we've no details as yet, the company is seeking several new members for their development team. Their official site can be viewed here.
"The opportunity was too good to pass up," commented co-founder Didier Malenfant, "to get a chance to assemble a team composed of some of the most talented people in the industry, dedicated to pushing the limits of every game or platform we work on."
"The interest we've already generated in the industry has been incredible," added fellow co-founder Andrea Pessino, "and goes to show that, at the end of the day, it's still about the individuals behind the games and their ability to deliver and turn solid concepts into successful titles."
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3