New developer Ready at Dawn
If ever a new company thought up their name based on what would make a cool headline, or to give their trusty PR's something good to work with - then Ready at Dawn Studios must surely be it.
Ready at Dawn are far more than a plucky upstart however - this impressive new company having been formed from several ex-Blizzard and Naughty Dog seniors; creators of the excellent Jak II.
A debut project is already under way, and whilst we've no details as yet, the company is seeking several new members for their development team. Their official site can be viewed here.
"The opportunity was too good to pass up," commented co-founder Didier Malenfant, "to get a chance to assemble a team composed of some of the most talented people in the industry, dedicated to pushing the limits of every game or platform we work on."
"The interest we've already generated in the industry has been incredible," added fellow co-founder Andrea Pessino, "and goes to show that, at the end of the day, it's still about the individuals behind the games and their ability to deliver and turn solid concepts into successful titles."
- Ninja Theory: We'll cross the 1080p/60fps bridge for Hellblade when we come to it
- Standalone DayZ not expected to leave Steam Early Access until 2016
- Telltale gives their Game Of Thrones series final release dates
- Large patch arrives to tackle the matchmaking issues with Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- BioWare looking into a bug stopping banter between party members in Dragon Age: Inquisition
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch introduces a new visual bug
- Metal Gear Online will return, reveal coming at The Game Awards 2014
- Ever wanted to know which next-gen console would survive a 15-foot drop?
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side