New developer Ready at Dawn
If ever a new company thought up their name based on what would make a cool headline, or to give their trusty PR's something good to work with - then Ready at Dawn Studios must surely be it.
Ready at Dawn are far more than a plucky upstart however - this impressive new company having been formed from several ex-Blizzard and Naughty Dog seniors; creators of the excellent Jak II.
A debut project is already under way, and whilst we've no details as yet, the company is seeking several new members for their development team. Their official site can be viewed here.
"The opportunity was too good to pass up," commented co-founder Didier Malenfant, "to get a chance to assemble a team composed of some of the most talented people in the industry, dedicated to pushing the limits of every game or platform we work on."
"The interest we've already generated in the industry has been incredible," added fellow co-founder Andrea Pessino, "and goes to show that, at the end of the day, it's still about the individuals behind the games and their ability to deliver and turn solid concepts into successful titles."
- Resident Evil HD remake gets its first trailer
- Capcom working with Dimps on a what is probably Street Fighter V
- New Titanfall update adds Titan-free combat gameplay mode
- OnLive coming to Philips' new range fo Android-powered smart TVs
- Explore the rest of the solar system with Google's Destiny Planet View
- Dead Or Alive 5: Last Round coming to next-gen consoles
- Voting opens up for GamesAid's charity of 2014
- Nintendo promising a good 2015 with Zelda, Star Fox and Splatoon coming to Wii U
- Warframe comes to Xbox One today