New developer Ready at Dawn
If ever a new company thought up their name based on what would make a cool headline, or to give their trusty PR's something good to work with - then Ready at Dawn Studios must surely be it.
Ready at Dawn are far more than a plucky upstart however - this impressive new company having been formed from several ex-Blizzard and Naughty Dog seniors; creators of the excellent Jak II.
A debut project is already under way, and whilst we've no details as yet, the company is seeking several new members for their development team. Their official site can be viewed here.
"The opportunity was too good to pass up," commented co-founder Didier Malenfant, "to get a chance to assemble a team composed of some of the most talented people in the industry, dedicated to pushing the limits of every game or platform we work on."
"The interest we've already generated in the industry has been incredible," added fellow co-founder Andrea Pessino, "and goes to show that, at the end of the day, it's still about the individuals behind the games and their ability to deliver and turn solid concepts into successful titles."
- Warren Spector lifts the lid on Junction Point's cancelled Half-Life 2 episode
- Ubisoft pledges to match up to 100,000 CAD of donations to aid Far Cry 4's inspiration Nepal recover from the earthquake
- Square Enix shows off their new DirectX 12-powered Luminous Studio engine
- Overkill's The Walking Dead game coming to PC and consoles next year
- Sony to release The Last Of Us DLC Left Behind as a standalone downloadable
- Deus Ex: Mankind Divided trailer was a bit violent for Warren Spector's tastes
- Dragon Age: Inquisition's Jaws Of Hakkon DLC to arrive on Xbox 360 and PlayStation consoles this month
- EA gives a date and time for their 2015 E3 press conference
- Frozen Cortex gets a large free update