Tony Hawk: RIDE off to a poor start
The newest installment of the revered Tony Hawk franchise is out on the streets but it seems that not many people are interested in taking the ride. This comes straight from the latest NPD data reports, which show slow progress for the game so far.
According to the data, as told by IndustryGamers, Ride sold around 114k units in November. Please bare in mind that these numbers are accounting for all three major systems: Xbox 360, PS3, and Wii. Some fairly sad numbers to say the least.
The game is an attempt at retooling the franchise; but critics have had very little mercy on the game, which comes at a price tag of 120 USD and must be played on the skateboard peripheral. So far it seems the customer base feels about the same.
We will keep you updated as we get more info.
- Bungie explains their latest weapon balancing efforts in Destiny, promises more is coming
- Blizzard aiming to release Hearthstone on Android tablets by the end of the year
- Former BioWare man Casey Hudson hints at an Oculus Rift project
- Dark Souls on PC to switch from Games For Windows Live to Steam next month
- Square Enix announces details and pricing on the premium livestream of Final Fantasy XIV Fan Festival 2014
- First Challenge Mode DLC arrives next week for Alien: Isolation
- Metallica to close out this year's BlizzCon
- Free DLC adds a new skin and runes to Shadow Of Mordor
- ESL Gaming app arrives for the Xbox One