Tony Hawk: RIDE off to a poor start
The newest installment of the revered Tony Hawk franchise is out on the streets but it seems that not many people are interested in taking the ride. This comes straight from the latest NPD data reports, which show slow progress for the game so far.
According to the data, as told by IndustryGamers, Ride sold around 114k units in November. Please bare in mind that these numbers are accounting for all three major systems: Xbox 360, PS3, and Wii. Some fairly sad numbers to say the least.
The game is an attempt at retooling the franchise; but critics have had very little mercy on the game, which comes at a price tag of 120 USD and must be played on the skateboard peripheral. So far it seems the customer base feels about the same.
We will keep you updated as we get more info.
- New Yakuza 0 trailer shows off 1980s Japan
- Bloodborne's Western release date has been confirmed
- Classic WWII RTS action returns with Blitzkrieg 3
- Tetsuya Nomura leaves Final Fantasy XV to concentrate of Kingdom Hearts III
- New Final Fantasy XV trailer unveiled, demo coming next year
- Final Fantasy XIII and its spin-offs coming to the PC
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a release date
- Visceral reveals details of Battlefield: Hardline's Hotwire multiplayer mode and a new gameplay video
- Singapore hotlap video arrives for F1 2014