Tony Hawk: RIDE off to a poor start
The newest installment of the revered Tony Hawk franchise is out on the streets but it seems that not many people are interested in taking the ride. This comes straight from the latest NPD data reports, which show slow progress for the game so far.
According to the data, as told by IndustryGamers, Ride sold around 114k units in November. Please bare in mind that these numbers are accounting for all three major systems: Xbox 360, PS3, and Wii. Some fairly sad numbers to say the least.
The game is an attempt at retooling the franchise; but critics have had very little mercy on the game, which comes at a price tag of 120 USD and must be played on the skateboard peripheral. So far it seems the customer base feels about the same.
We will keep you updated as we get more info.
- Visuals are key to the PS4's success according to Nielsen's latest survey
- Sledgehammer considering revisiting classic multiplayer maps for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- New ToeJam & Earl game comes to Kickstarter
- Free login campaign announced as Final Fantasy XIV tops 4 million registered users
- Fable Legends will be free-to-play on both PC and Xbox One
- Bastion will hit the PS4 in April
- Sierra bringing Velocity 2X to Xbox One and PC
- This month is a triple-A bonanza for Xbox gamers on Games With Gold
- New House Of Wolves leak shows a Reef social hub for Destiny