Tony Hawk: RIDE off to a poor start
The newest installment of the revered Tony Hawk franchise is out on the streets but it seems that not many people are interested in taking the ride. This comes straight from the latest NPD data reports, which show slow progress for the game so far.
According to the data, as told by IndustryGamers, Ride sold around 114k units in November. Please bare in mind that these numbers are accounting for all three major systems: Xbox 360, PS3, and Wii. Some fairly sad numbers to say the least.
The game is an attempt at retooling the franchise; but critics have had very little mercy on the game, which comes at a price tag of 120 USD and must be played on the skateboard peripheral. So far it seems the customer base feels about the same.
We will keep you updated as we get more info.
- StarCraft 2 pro-player expelled from Fragbite Masters tournament for Twitter rape comment about a female opponent
- New video gives a sneak peek at Destiny's first DLC The Dark Below
- Sony claims “no evidence” of a breach after hacker group claims to have leaked PSN account details online
- Activision using copyright strikes to remove Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare glitch videos from YouTube
- Steam Thanksgiving Sale to begin later this week
- Irrational Games seems to be hiring again
- Gorgeous Xbox One metroidvania adventure Ori And The Blind Forest delayed into next year
- Crytek bringing the action fo Warface to Siberia
- Warner Bros releases brand new Batman: Arkham Knight gameplay footage