Tony Hawk: RIDE off to a poor start
The newest installment of the revered Tony Hawk franchise is out on the streets but it seems that not many people are interested in taking the ride. This comes straight from the latest NPD data reports, which show slow progress for the game so far.
According to the data, as told by IndustryGamers, Ride sold around 114k units in November. Please bare in mind that these numbers are accounting for all three major systems: Xbox 360, PS3, and Wii. Some fairly sad numbers to say the least.
The game is an attempt at retooling the franchise; but critics have had very little mercy on the game, which comes at a price tag of 120 USD and must be played on the skateboard peripheral. So far it seems the customer base feels about the same.
We will keep you updated as we get more info.
- Techland announces a Dying Light modding contest alongside new updates for the toolset
- 2K announces the Evolve Proving Grounds tournament in conjunction with ESL
- Broken Age: Part 2 arrives for backers 24 hours ahead of the full launch
- Halo Championship Series Cup 1 cancelled due to continued online problems
- Dirt Rally announced as a PC exclusive, hits Steam Early Access
- PC benchmarking app arrives for Final Fantasy XIV players to make sure they can run Heavensward
- [UPDATE] Hideo Kojima and Guillermo Del Toro collaboration Silent Hills looks like it has been canned
- Gears Of War Xbox One remaster looks like it's coming
- Batman: Arkham Knight will have GTA V-style character switching