Dead Space 2 adds online multiplayer
More details of the space horror sequel Dead Space 2 have been outed in this month's GameInformer magazine.
Unfortunately, Visceral Games are being very tight-lipped about the online multiplayer modes but have confirmed that they will be there and they will be fun.
Executive producer Steve Papoutis said coyly: "From the start of this project, we've had a team of people working on this. It's a core feature to the game; we're taking it very serious, as we do with anything in the Dead Space franchise. All I can say is that it's really fun, and you'll get to strategically dismember your friends."
Papoutis also spoke on how they are developing Isaac Clarke's character from his asthmatic dialogue in the first game.
He said: "He's a little bit more of a veteran, and he's going to have a voice. He's going to relate through dialogue and story, and have more of a take-charge attitude this time around."
- Latest patch for Battlefield 4 fixes just about everything and unblocks your kitchen sink
- Warface gets updated with new maps and a few gameplay tweaks
- Platinum Games' Hideki Kamiya gives one final response to those begging for Bayonetta 2 to be released on PS4 and Xbox One
- Shadow Of Mordor devs not worried by the Assassin's Creed comparisons
- LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham heading to New York ComicCon 2014
- Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty gets brand new 'Old School' controls
- Bungie concedes that Destiny's storyline was recut less than a year from release
- Final piece of Dark Souls II Season Pass DLC arrives on PC and Xbox 360
- CD Projekt RED releases some concept art for Triss and Emhyr from The Witcher 3