Dead Space 2 adds online multiplayer
More details of the space horror sequel Dead Space 2 have been outed in this month's GameInformer magazine.
Unfortunately, Visceral Games are being very tight-lipped about the online multiplayer modes but have confirmed that they will be there and they will be fun.
Executive producer Steve Papoutis said coyly: "From the start of this project, we've had a team of people working on this. It's a core feature to the game; we're taking it very serious, as we do with anything in the Dead Space franchise. All I can say is that it's really fun, and you'll get to strategically dismember your friends."
Papoutis also spoke on how they are developing Isaac Clarke's character from his asthmatic dialogue in the first game.
He said: "He's a little bit more of a veteran, and he's going to have a voice. He's going to relate through dialogue and story, and have more of a take-charge attitude this time around."
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year
- Hatred returns to Steam Greenlight
- Work on a Lords Of The Fallen sequel is under way