Dead Space 2 adds online multiplayer
More details of the space horror sequel Dead Space 2 have been outed in this month's GameInformer magazine.
Unfortunately, Visceral Games are being very tight-lipped about the online multiplayer modes but have confirmed that they will be there and they will be fun.
Executive producer Steve Papoutis said coyly: "From the start of this project, we've had a team of people working on this. It's a core feature to the game; we're taking it very serious, as we do with anything in the Dead Space franchise. All I can say is that it's really fun, and you'll get to strategically dismember your friends."
Papoutis also spoke on how they are developing Isaac Clarke's character from his asthmatic dialogue in the first game.
He said: "He's a little bit more of a veteran, and he's going to have a voice. He's going to relate through dialogue and story, and have more of a take-charge attitude this time around."
- Visuals are key to the PS4's success according to Nielsen's latest survey
- Sledgehammer considering revisiting classic multiplayer maps for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- New ToeJam & Earl game comes to Kickstarter
- Free login campaign announced as Final Fantasy XIV tops 4 million registered users
- Fable Legends will be free-to-play on both PC and Xbox One
- Bastion will hit the PS4 in April
- Sierra bringing Velocity 2X to Xbox One and PC
- This month is a triple-A bonanza for Xbox gamers on Games With Gold
- New House Of Wolves leak shows a Reef social hub for Destiny