IronStorm turns World War Zero
Do you recall the alternate-history WWI game IronStorm covered last year? Well, the publisher MC2 Entertainment has today confirmed that the PS2 port currently in the works will be getting a change of name to World War Zero: IronStorm. This first-person shooter will be out later this in year Europe, the developer Rebellion having postponed the previous November 2003 date.
Clearly, the powers that be at MC2 feel that this game, set in an alternative 1964 in which WWI still rages, will appeal to the PS2 fraternity - despite the plethora of FPS war-games due out on Sony's beast this year. More as we get it.
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer
- Dark Souls 2 could see a fourth pack of DLC released
- Far Cry 4 is all about player choice, has five endings
- Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare PC system specifications announced