IronStorm turns World War Zero
Do you recall the alternate-history WWI game IronStorm covered last year? Well, the publisher MC2 Entertainment has today confirmed that the PS2 port currently in the works will be getting a change of name to World War Zero: IronStorm. This first-person shooter will be out later this in year Europe, the developer Rebellion having postponed the previous November 2003 date.
Clearly, the powers that be at MC2 feel that this game, set in an alternative 1964 in which WWI still rages, will appeal to the PS2 fraternity - despite the plethora of FPS war-games due out on Sony's beast this year. More as we get it.
- BioShock Infinite: Complete Edition coming this November
- Final piece of Dark Souls II DLC is delayed, new screenshots released to soothe the pain
- Eden Hazard shows off some of his new skill moves from FIFA 15
- Assassin's Creed: Unity Season Pass comes with a 2.5D standalone adventure set in China
- Saints Row IV modders create a new weapon skin for the Alien SMG in honour of Steve Jaros' departure
- PlayStation TV gets a release date for Europe and the US
- Driveclub gets a white PS4 hardware bundle
- Sony offering up a free online multiplayer weekend on PS4 this weekend
- Sledgehammer promises a reveal of Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare co-op mode soon