IronStorm turns World War Zero
Do you recall the alternate-history WWI game IronStorm covered last year? Well, the publisher MC2 Entertainment has today confirmed that the PS2 port currently in the works will be getting a change of name to World War Zero: IronStorm. This first-person shooter will be out later this in year Europe, the developer Rebellion having postponed the previous November 2003 date.
Clearly, the powers that be at MC2 feel that this game, set in an alternative 1964 in which WWI still rages, will appeal to the PS2 fraternity - despite the plethora of FPS war-games due out on Sony's beast this year. More as we get it.
- Final Fantasy XIV's first expansion Heavensward will launch in June
- Sony gives the full PS Plus line-up for April
- Before The Fall patch arrives for Final Fantasy XIV today
- Evolve's first load of DLC arrives today for Xbox One
- Lords Of The Fallen exec producer confirms a sequel is in production
- Pacman takes over Google Maps
- Techland warns of contaminated Antizin hitting Dying Light tomorrow
- Speedrunner beats Bloodborne in just 44 minutes
- Dragon Age: Inquisition's Jaws Of Hakkon DLC not out on remaining platforms till May