IronStorm turns World War Zero
Do you recall the alternate-history WWI game IronStorm covered last year? Well, the publisher MC2 Entertainment has today confirmed that the PS2 port currently in the works will be getting a change of name to World War Zero: IronStorm. This first-person shooter will be out later this in year Europe, the developer Rebellion having postponed the previous November 2003 date.
Clearly, the powers that be at MC2 feel that this game, set in an alternative 1964 in which WWI still rages, will appeal to the PS2 fraternity - despite the plethora of FPS war-games due out on Sony's beast this year. More as we get it.
- Nintendo promising a good 2015 with Zelda, Star Fox and Splatoon coming to Wii U
- Warframe comes to Xbox One today
- Over 2000 developers sign an open letter calling for the community to take a stand against harassment
- Classic PC survival horror series returns with Alone In The Dark: Illumination
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 confirmed with a concept trailer
- Xbox One owners, Destiny wants to eat your hard drive
- Saints Row IV modding tools released for PC
- Volition's Steve Jaros: Sarkeesian was right to call out Saints Row
- Playable Silent Hill teaser P.T. downloaded 1 million times