IronStorm turns World War Zero
Do you recall the alternate-history WWI game IronStorm covered last year? Well, the publisher MC2 Entertainment has today confirmed that the PS2 port currently in the works will be getting a change of name to World War Zero: IronStorm. This first-person shooter will be out later this in year Europe, the developer Rebellion having postponed the previous November 2003 date.
Clearly, the powers that be at MC2 feel that this game, set in an alternative 1964 in which WWI still rages, will appeal to the PS2 fraternity - despite the plethora of FPS war-games due out on Sony's beast this year. More as we get it.
- Hearthstone win-traders will be permanently banned says Blizzard
- Evolve Big Alpha delayed on PS4 due to issues with system update 2.0
- Your PC will need this much power under the hood to play The Crew
- LittleBigPlanet 3 will be fully backwards-compatible
- PS4 sales soar past the 13.5 million mark
- Resogun is coming to the PS Vita
- Smaller, cooler Xbox One processor in the works
- Prey 2 finally gets officially canned
- SEGA confirms the rumoured PC version Valkyria Chronicles, gives a release date