Mega Man 10 tones down difficulty
New bosses and an easy difficulty mode mark the newest instalment of Capcom's Mega Man franchise revealed in the current issue of Nintendo Power.
Sheep Man will have to be sheared in the upcoming WiiWare release, just one of the new characters set to debut. Proto Man returns as a playable character as well, this time right out of the gate instead of as a a downloadable extra.
Most welcome is the introduction of easy mode, which reduces the difficulty to increase the chances of actually completing the game - a rare feat in Mega Mega 9.
There's no mention of a release date, though with the end of the year just three weeks away 2010 is a strong possibility.
- Hearthstone win-traders will be permanently banned says Blizzard
- Evolve Big Alpha delayed on PS4 due to issues with system update 2.0
- Your PC will need this much power under the hood to play The Crew
- LittleBigPlanet 3 will be fully backwards-compatible
- PS4 sales soar past the 13.5 million mark
- Resogun is coming to the PS Vita
- Smaller, cooler Xbox One processor in the works
- Prey 2 finally gets officially canned
- SEGA confirms the rumoured PC version Valkyria Chronicles, gives a release date