Mega Man 10 tones down difficulty
New bosses and an easy difficulty mode mark the newest instalment of Capcom's Mega Man franchise revealed in the current issue of Nintendo Power.
Sheep Man will have to be sheared in the upcoming WiiWare release, just one of the new characters set to debut. Proto Man returns as a playable character as well, this time right out of the gate instead of as a a downloadable extra.
Most welcome is the introduction of easy mode, which reduces the difficulty to increase the chances of actually completing the game - a rare feat in Mega Mega 9.
There's no mention of a release date, though with the end of the year just three weeks away 2010 is a strong possibility.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3