Mega Man 10 tones down difficulty
New bosses and an easy difficulty mode mark the newest instalment of Capcom's Mega Man franchise revealed in the current issue of Nintendo Power.
Sheep Man will have to be sheared in the upcoming WiiWare release, just one of the new characters set to debut. Proto Man returns as a playable character as well, this time right out of the gate instead of as a a downloadable extra.
Most welcome is the introduction of easy mode, which reduces the difficulty to increase the chances of actually completing the game - a rare feat in Mega Mega 9.
There's no mention of a release date, though with the end of the year just three weeks away 2010 is a strong possibility.
- Here's a bunch of new screenshots of Project CARS running on the Xbox One
- Free Power Of Defiance DLC arrives for Shadow Of Mordor
- Teaser trailer arrives for Telltale's Game Of Thrones
- Tales From The Borderlands to debut this month
- Archwing update arrives for the console versions of Warframe
- Free update and Black Sea Colonies DLC arrives for Total War: Rome II
- Geometry Wars 3: Dimensions coming next week
- World Of Warcraft subs jump back over the 10 million mark with the release of Warlords Of Draenor
- F1 2014 gets a new trailer to celebrate the F1 season finale at the Yas Marina Circuit in Abu Dhabi