Mega Man 10 tones down difficulty
New bosses and an easy difficulty mode mark the newest instalment of Capcom's Mega Man franchise revealed in the current issue of Nintendo Power.
Sheep Man will have to be sheared in the upcoming WiiWare release, just one of the new characters set to debut. Proto Man returns as a playable character as well, this time right out of the gate instead of as a a downloadable extra.
Most welcome is the introduction of easy mode, which reduces the difficulty to increase the chances of actually completing the game - a rare feat in Mega Mega 9.
There's no mention of a release date, though with the end of the year just three weeks away 2010 is a strong possibility.
- Ninja Theory: We'll cross the 1080p/60fps bridge for Hellblade when we come to it
- Standalone DayZ not expected to leave Steam Early Access until 2016
- Telltale gives their Game Of Thrones series final release dates
- Large patch arrives to tackle the matchmaking issues with Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- BioWare looking into a bug stopping banter between party members in Dragon Age: Inquisition
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch introduces a new visual bug
- Metal Gear Online will return, reveal coming at The Game Awards 2014
- Ever wanted to know which next-gen console would survive a 15-foot drop?
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side