Mega Man 10 tones down difficulty
New bosses and an easy difficulty mode mark the newest instalment of Capcom's Mega Man franchise revealed in the current issue of Nintendo Power.
Sheep Man will have to be sheared in the upcoming WiiWare release, just one of the new characters set to debut. Proto Man returns as a playable character as well, this time right out of the gate instead of as a a downloadable extra.
Most welcome is the introduction of easy mode, which reduces the difficulty to increase the chances of actually completing the game - a rare feat in Mega Mega 9.
There's no mention of a release date, though with the end of the year just three weeks away 2010 is a strong possibility.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year