WoW patch adds new raids, dungeons
Version 3.3 of Blizzard's massive online role-playing game comes bearing gifts: new dungeons, raids, and a slew of bug fixes and optimisations.
Three 5-person dungeons have been opened in Icecrown Citadel, along with 10- and 25-person raids. It's the last big free addition to the game before the next paid expansion pack, subtitled Cataclysm, launches.
Other features in the patch include a quest tracking function, a revised map interface, dungeon finder, and graphical tweaks to improve texture management. A full list - and it is a full list - of what the patch entails can be found on the game's official website.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year