WoW patch adds new raids, dungeons
Version 3.3 of Blizzard's massive online role-playing game comes bearing gifts: new dungeons, raids, and a slew of bug fixes and optimisations.
Three 5-person dungeons have been opened in Icecrown Citadel, along with 10- and 25-person raids. It's the last big free addition to the game before the next paid expansion pack, subtitled Cataclysm, launches.
Other features in the patch include a quest tracking function, a revised map interface, dungeon finder, and graphical tweaks to improve texture management. A full list - and it is a full list - of what the patch entails can be found on the game's official website.
- Bungie explains their latest weapon balancing efforts in Destiny, promises more is coming
- Blizzard aiming to release Hearthstone on Android tablets by the end of the year
- Former BioWare man Casey Hudson hints at an Oculus Rift project
- Dark Souls on PC to switch from Games For Windows Live to Steam next month
- Square Enix announces details and pricing on the premium livestream of Final Fantasy XIV Fan Festival 2014
- First Challenge Mode DLC arrives next week for Alien: Isolation
- Metallica to close out this year's BlizzCon
- Free DLC adds a new skin and runes to Shadow Of Mordor
- ESL Gaming app arrives for the Xbox One