WoW patch adds new raids, dungeons
Version 3.3 of Blizzard's massive online role-playing game comes bearing gifts: new dungeons, raids, and a slew of bug fixes and optimisations.
Three 5-person dungeons have been opened in Icecrown Citadel, along with 10- and 25-person raids. It's the last big free addition to the game before the next paid expansion pack, subtitled Cataclysm, launches.
Other features in the patch include a quest tracking function, a revised map interface, dungeon finder, and graphical tweaks to improve texture management. A full list - and it is a full list - of what the patch entails can be found on the game's official website.
- Visuals are key to the PS4's success according to Nielsen's latest survey
- Sledgehammer considering revisiting classic multiplayer maps for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- New ToeJam & Earl game comes to Kickstarter
- Free login campaign announced as Final Fantasy XIV tops 4 million registered users
- Fable Legends will be free-to-play on both PC and Xbox One
- Bastion will hit the PS4 in April
- Sierra bringing Velocity 2X to Xbox One and PC
- This month is a triple-A bonanza for Xbox gamers on Games With Gold
- New House Of Wolves leak shows a Reef social hub for Destiny