WoW patch adds new raids, dungeons
Version 3.3 of Blizzard's massive online role-playing game comes bearing gifts: new dungeons, raids, and a slew of bug fixes and optimisations.
Three 5-person dungeons have been opened in Icecrown Citadel, along with 10- and 25-person raids. It's the last big free addition to the game before the next paid expansion pack, subtitled Cataclysm, launches.
Other features in the patch include a quest tracking function, a revised map interface, dungeon finder, and graphical tweaks to improve texture management. A full list - and it is a full list - of what the patch entails can be found on the game's official website.
- The Iron Banner returns to Destiny next week
- Jason Voorhees DLC coming to Mortal Kombat X next month
- Square Enix announces their own E3 press conference
- Avalanche to reveal Just Cause 3's gameplay next week
- EA Sports Rory McIlroy PGA Tour delayed a touch
- Telltale announces a new deal with Marvel
- Sanctuary update arrives for Warframe on consoles
- Call Of Duty: Black Ops III gets another teaser trailer
- Patrice Desilets unveils his new game Ancestors: The Humankind Odyssey