WoW patch adds new raids, dungeons
Version 3.3 of Blizzard's massive online role-playing game comes bearing gifts: new dungeons, raids, and a slew of bug fixes and optimisations.
Three 5-person dungeons have been opened in Icecrown Citadel, along with 10- and 25-person raids. It's the last big free addition to the game before the next paid expansion pack, subtitled Cataclysm, launches.
Other features in the patch include a quest tracking function, a revised map interface, dungeon finder, and graphical tweaks to improve texture management. A full list - and it is a full list - of what the patch entails can be found on the game's official website.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer