More Borderlands DLC imminent
Ahead of an official announcement from Gearbox, new Trophies appearing on the game's list point to the release of a new downloadable expansion pack soon.
Five new trophies tied to completion of coliseums not in the main game are undoubtedly part of a new download to be released before the end of the year. PS3 Trophies lists the coliseums - Hell-Burbia, Angelic Ruins, and The Gully - and mentions lesser and larger challenges to be completed in all three.
Gearbox has not mentioned the expansion pack, so it's difficult to discern whether it will be a paid download (likely) or free update (highly unlikely, though much wanted). We've contacted Gearbox for confirmation and will update when we hear back from them.
- BioWare's David Gaider moves from Dragon Age to a new secret BioWare project
- Cross-Buy coming to Windows 10 and Xbox One staring with Zen Pinball FX2
- Bungie knew about Destiny's loot cave before launch
- This year's BAFTA Games Awards to stream live on Twitch, watch it here
- Harmonix confirms Rock Band 4 coming to next-gen consoles this year
- Wasteland 2 also coming to the PS4
- Block 'N' Load gets a final launch date
- Elite: Dangerous is a timed exclusive on the Xbox One, PS4 version is coming too
- Phil Harrison rumoured to be leaving Microsoft