Modern Warfare 2 still tops in UK
Despite a month in the chart now and the onrush of last-minute Christmas sales, Modern Warfare 2 remains the UK's best-selling game for a fourth week running.
The new Call of Duty is already a record-breaker, busting early milestones set by Grand Theft Auto IV worldwide, while it also holds off stiff competition from FIFA 10 - EA Sports' beast rocketing in pre-festive gift buying.
Last year, FIFA 09 pipped Call of Duty: World at War to the Christmas number one spot in the UK, so it will be interesting to see if Activision can hold on and deny EA a repeat performance.
Assassin's Creed 2 drops to third on the chart, followed by New Super Mario Bros. Wii, Wii Sports Resort, Wii Fit Plus, Mario and Sonic at the Winter Olympics, Lego Indiana Jones 2, Forza 3 and Mario Kart Wii. More on all this very soon.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3