Modern Warfare 2 still tops in UK
Despite a month in the chart now and the onrush of last-minute Christmas sales, Modern Warfare 2 remains the UK's best-selling game for a fourth week running.
The new Call of Duty is already a record-breaker, busting early milestones set by Grand Theft Auto IV worldwide, while it also holds off stiff competition from FIFA 10 - EA Sports' beast rocketing in pre-festive gift buying.
Last year, FIFA 09 pipped Call of Duty: World at War to the Christmas number one spot in the UK, so it will be interesting to see if Activision can hold on and deny EA a repeat performance.
Assassin's Creed 2 drops to third on the chart, followed by New Super Mario Bros. Wii, Wii Sports Resort, Wii Fit Plus, Mario and Sonic at the Winter Olympics, Lego Indiana Jones 2, Forza 3 and Mario Kart Wii. More on all this very soon.
- Possible dates for the Steam Summer Sale appear online
- Rise Of The Tomb Raider on Xbox 360 doesn't appear in Square Enix's financials for this year
- The Iron Banner returns to Destiny next week with new gear and rewards
- Titanfall developers Respawn won't be at E3 this year
- Destiny: Xur's location and stock for May 28th
- Destiny's Trials Of Osiris declared a success, Bungie bans cheaters
- FIFA 16 will throw women's teams into the mix
- New The Elder Scrolls Online trailer shows off the expansive world of Tamriel
- Batman: Arkham Knight gets a new 7-minute gameplay trailer