Modern Warfare 2 still tops in UK
Despite a month in the chart now and the onrush of last-minute Christmas sales, Modern Warfare 2 remains the UK's best-selling game for a fourth week running.
The new Call of Duty is already a record-breaker, busting early milestones set by Grand Theft Auto IV worldwide, while it also holds off stiff competition from FIFA 10 - EA Sports' beast rocketing in pre-festive gift buying.
Last year, FIFA 09 pipped Call of Duty: World at War to the Christmas number one spot in the UK, so it will be interesting to see if Activision can hold on and deny EA a repeat performance.
Assassin's Creed 2 drops to third on the chart, followed by New Super Mario Bros. Wii, Wii Sports Resort, Wii Fit Plus, Mario and Sonic at the Winter Olympics, Lego Indiana Jones 2, Forza 3 and Mario Kart Wii. More on all this very soon.
- Bungie explains their latest weapon balancing efforts in Destiny, promises more is coming
- Blizzard aiming to release Hearthstone on Android tablets by the end of the year
- Former BioWare man Casey Hudson hints at an Oculus Rift project
- Dark Souls on PC to switch from Games For Windows Live to Steam next month
- Square Enix announces details and pricing on the premium livestream of Final Fantasy XIV Fan Festival 2014
- First Challenge Mode DLC arrives next week for Alien: Isolation
- Metallica to close out this year's BlizzCon
- Free DLC adds a new skin and runes to Shadow Of Mordor
- ESL Gaming app arrives for the Xbox One