Modern Warfare 2 still tops in UK
Despite a month in the chart now and the onrush of last-minute Christmas sales, Modern Warfare 2 remains the UK's best-selling game for a fourth week running.
The new Call of Duty is already a record-breaker, busting early milestones set by Grand Theft Auto IV worldwide, while it also holds off stiff competition from FIFA 10 - EA Sports' beast rocketing in pre-festive gift buying.
Last year, FIFA 09 pipped Call of Duty: World at War to the Christmas number one spot in the UK, so it will be interesting to see if Activision can hold on and deny EA a repeat performance.
Assassin's Creed 2 drops to third on the chart, followed by New Super Mario Bros. Wii, Wii Sports Resort, Wii Fit Plus, Mario and Sonic at the Winter Olympics, Lego Indiana Jones 2, Forza 3 and Mario Kart Wii. More on all this very soon.
- The Iron Banner returns to Destiny next week
- Jason Voorhees DLC coming to Mortal Kombat X next month
- Square Enix announces their own E3 press conference
- Avalanche to reveal Just Cause 3's gameplay next week
- EA Sports Rory McIlroy PGA Tour delayed a touch
- Telltale announces a new deal with Marvel
- Sanctuary update arrives for Warframe on consoles
- Call Of Duty: Black Ops III gets another teaser trailer
- Patrice Desilets unveils his new game Ancestors: The Humankind Odyssey