New Tomb Raider to include multiplayer?
Rumours abound today that the next instalment in the Tomb Raider series could include a multiplayer mode - marking Miss Croft's first foray into the realm.
Speculation regarding the matter was well and truly sparked by a new Crystal Dynamics job advert, which seeks a multiplayer designer with over five years experience on triple-A titles for next-gen consoles.
Square Enix Europe have yet confirm the existence of a new Tomb Raider title, but a new game is inevitably in the works with both Eidos and Crystal Dynamics having spoken of a 'reboot' in the past.
Given Uncharted 2's multiplayer success, it is also likely that the designers of the new game have been eying that title with interest - given the critical and commercial success enjoyed by the PS3 exclusive. More on this soon, we hope.
- Warframe comes to Xbox One today
- Over 2000 developers sign an open letter calling for the community to take a stand against harassment
- Classic PC survival horror series returns with Alone In The Dark: Illumination
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 confirmed with a concept trailer
- Xbox One owners, Destiny wants to eat your hard drive
- Saints Row IV modding tools released for PC
- Volition's Steve Jaros: Sarkeesian was right to call out Saints Row
- Playable Silent Hill teaser P.T. downloaded 1 million times
- Blooborne gets a Japanese release date