New Tomb Raider to include multiplayer?
Rumours abound today that the next instalment in the Tomb Raider series could include a multiplayer mode - marking Miss Croft's first foray into the realm.
Speculation regarding the matter was well and truly sparked by a new Crystal Dynamics job advert, which seeks a multiplayer designer with over five years experience on triple-A titles for next-gen consoles.
Square Enix Europe have yet confirm the existence of a new Tomb Raider title, but a new game is inevitably in the works with both Eidos and Crystal Dynamics having spoken of a 'reboot' in the past.
Given Uncharted 2's multiplayer success, it is also likely that the designers of the new game have been eying that title with interest - given the critical and commercial success enjoyed by the PS3 exclusive. More on this soon, we hope.
- Borderlands multiplayer comes back to life on Steam
- Saints Row creative director Steve Jaros announces he's off to join Valve
- We want to rebuild a player-first culture says EA CEO Andrew Wilson
- WWE 2K15 gets delayed on next-gen
- Playground to add eight new cars to Forza Horizon 2 on launch day, VIP and Car pass details announced
- Touring Car Legends DLC arrives for Grid: Autosport
- Left 4 Dead 2 finally gets an uncensored release in Australia
- Starting Destiny from a “blank canvas” was liberating says Bungie
- Driveclub PS Plus Edition will be an added extra for PS Plus subscribers in October