New Tomb Raider to include multiplayer?
Rumours abound today that the next instalment in the Tomb Raider series could include a multiplayer mode - marking Miss Croft's first foray into the realm.
Speculation regarding the matter was well and truly sparked by a new Crystal Dynamics job advert, which seeks a multiplayer designer with over five years experience on triple-A titles for next-gen consoles.
Square Enix Europe have yet confirm the existence of a new Tomb Raider title, but a new game is inevitably in the works with both Eidos and Crystal Dynamics having spoken of a 'reboot' in the past.
Given Uncharted 2's multiplayer success, it is also likely that the designers of the new game have been eying that title with interest - given the critical and commercial success enjoyed by the PS3 exclusive. More on this soon, we hope.
- October PS Plus Instant Game Collection line-up announced with Driveclub as a bonus
- Betas planned for every platform should ensure Battlefield: Hardline will work at launch
- Latest patch for Battlefield 4 fixes just about everything and unblocks your kitchen sink
- Warface gets updated with new maps and a few gameplay tweaks
- Platinum Games' Hideki Kamiya gives one final response to those begging for Bayonetta 2 to be released on PS4 and Xbox One
- Shadow Of Mordor devs not worried by the Assassin's Creed comparisons
- LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham heading to New York ComicCon 2014
- Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty gets brand new 'Old School' controls
- Bungie concedes that Destiny's storyline was recut less than a year from release