New Tomb Raider to include multiplayer?
Rumours abound today that the next instalment in the Tomb Raider series could include a multiplayer mode - marking Miss Croft's first foray into the realm.
Speculation regarding the matter was well and truly sparked by a new Crystal Dynamics job advert, which seeks a multiplayer designer with over five years experience on triple-A titles for next-gen consoles.
Square Enix Europe have yet confirm the existence of a new Tomb Raider title, but a new game is inevitably in the works with both Eidos and Crystal Dynamics having spoken of a 'reboot' in the past.
Given Uncharted 2's multiplayer success, it is also likely that the designers of the new game have been eying that title with interest - given the critical and commercial success enjoyed by the PS3 exclusive. More on this soon, we hope.
- More details drop on Destiny's upcoming House Of Wolves expansion
- Far Cry 4: Complete Edition is on its way, just not for Xbox One
- Pre-House Of Wolves patch hits Destiny today, won't be activated until a later date
- SEGA will not have a booth at E3 this year
- Hearthstone hits 30 million registered users
- Oculus Rift confirms the VR headset will launch for consumers early in 2016
- Microsoft confirms DirectX 12 will allow PC users to use multiple graphics processors
- First images from Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 5 appear
- Watch Bungie play Destiny's new Prison Of Elders mode live here tomorrow