DSi LL sales slow in Japan
The DSi LL made an outrageously good start in Japan, initial weekly sales topping an impressive 100,000 units - although last week the new look handheld's total dwindled somewhat.
According to the latest figures in from Japan for the week ending November 29th, sales of the DSi LL reached over 67,000 - ahead of the Wii which was second with nearly 47,000.
The PS3 was a mere 100 sales behind on well over 46,000, still, the PSP fourth with nearly 39,000.
The DSi, meanwhile, managed sales of over 37,000 - the DS Lite off the pace on 7,000. Then there's the PSP Go on a medoicre 4,000, the Xbox 360 on over 3,000 and the PS2 last with 2,000.
- Sony gets all generous with Decembers PS Plus Instant Game Collection line-up
- New Destiny trailer teases interesting new stuff coming with The Dark Below
- Geometry Wars 3 hits PC today, consoles tomorrow
- Retail listing for ZombiU 2 spotted
- 343 admits last week's Halo: The Master Chief Collection patch didn't work as well as they'd hoped, promises to keep working
- Dark Souls II is heading to PS4, Xbox One and DirectX 11 PC next year
- Square Enix boss promises a brand new console RPG reveal next month
- Ubisoft reveals there will be no release day reviews for The Crew
- Surprise! Tales From The Borderlands episode one is out today