Gearbox trademark Borderworlds name
Borderlands was a major critical and commercial success for developer Gearbox and publisher Take-Two, and it seems the firm's plans already extend far beyond DLC for the current release.
According to Superannuation, Gearbox have this week trademarked the name "Borderworlds".
The series is now regarded as very important to publisher Take-Two's future, so it seems the firm is already ramping up for some kind of sequel or spin-off if this trademark is to be taken on face value.
We'll have more Borderlands news very soon.
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side
- Wonder what Zombie mode looks like for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare? Here's a trailer
- Xbox 360 Titanfall players getting a massive update next week
- Ubisoft pulls the Assassin's Creed: Unity Season Pass, offering free DLC and games to apologize for the problems with the game
- Dark Souls migration over to Steam delayed into next month now
- Sony to give partial refunds to PS Vita early adopters over misleading launch advertising
- And here's the goodies that Games With Gold will get you in December
- Nival announces beta access and a massive gun for pre-ordering Blitzkrieg 3
- Evolve developers promise that all map DLC will be free