Grand Theft Auto not an annual title
Speaking at the announcement of their fourth-quarter financial results, Take-Two have said that Grand Theft Auto is not best delivered as a yearly release.
Presumably some investors in the game maker would like to see annual GTA games further boost revenues at the firm - but DLC is instead key.
Apparently, Take-Two believe the series is strong enough on its own, and that ongoing GTA IV stories delivered in DLC form are proving profitable.
Take-Two wouldn't comment on further on a new Grand Theft Auto title per se, although rumours abound that the next in the series (number five?) won't be unleashed until 2011. More shortly.
- EA to unveil Star Wars: Battlefront later on this month
- No 2015 launch for Zelda Wii U after all
- Konami continues to purge all references to Hideo Kojima with Silent Hills and Zone Of The Enders
- New Gears Of War title is Xbox One only
- Sony closes the door on PlayStation Home on last time
- StarCraft II: Legacy Of The Void beta invites go out today
- Final Fantasy XIV's first expansion Heavensward will launch in June
- Sony gives the full PS Plus line-up for April
- Before The Fall patch arrives for Final Fantasy XIV today