Grand Theft Auto not an annual title
Speaking at the announcement of their fourth-quarter financial results, Take-Two have said that Grand Theft Auto is not best delivered as a yearly release.
Presumably some investors in the game maker would like to see annual GTA games further boost revenues at the firm - but DLC is instead key.
Apparently, Take-Two believe the series is strong enough on its own, and that ongoing GTA IV stories delivered in DLC form are proving profitable.
Take-Two wouldn't comment on further on a new Grand Theft Auto title per se, although rumours abound that the next in the series (number five?) won't be unleashed until 2011. More shortly.
- Next week's Destiny events detailed
- Swery65's D4: Dark Dreams Don't Die is out now on Xbox One
- Silent Hills could be an episodic title
- Thomas Was Alone is making the jump to the PS4
- Destiny helps give the PS4 a 300 percent sales kick
- New Yakuza 0 trailer shows off 1980s Japan
- Bloodborne's Western release date has been confirmed
- Classic WWII RTS action returns with Blitzkrieg 3
- Tetsuya Nomura leaves Final Fantasy XV to concentrate of Kingdom Hearts III