Grand Theft Auto not an annual title
Speaking at the announcement of their fourth-quarter financial results, Take-Two have said that Grand Theft Auto is not best delivered as a yearly release.
Presumably some investors in the game maker would like to see annual GTA games further boost revenues at the firm - but DLC is instead key.
Apparently, Take-Two believe the series is strong enough on its own, and that ongoing GTA IV stories delivered in DLC form are proving profitable.
Take-Two wouldn't comment on further on a new Grand Theft Auto title per se, although rumours abound that the next in the series (number five?) won't be unleashed until 2011. More shortly.
- Nintendo promising a good 2015 with Zelda, Star Fox and Splatoon coming to Wii U
- Warframe comes to Xbox One today
- Over 2000 developers sign an open letter calling for the community to take a stand against harassment
- Classic PC survival horror series returns with Alone In The Dark: Illumination
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 confirmed with a concept trailer
- Xbox One owners, Destiny wants to eat your hard drive
- Saints Row IV modding tools released for PC
- Volition's Steve Jaros: Sarkeesian was right to call out Saints Row
- Playable Silent Hill teaser P.T. downloaded 1 million times