EA Sports launch prepaid debit card
EA Sports have confirmed the release of their own special prepaid debit card, which will allow players to earn EA Sports Rewards from ongoing card purchases.
The reusable card will give a percentage back based on purchases made using it, which will be converted into Reward Points for lavishing on games.
"The EA Sports DebitSmart Visa Prepaid Card is a great opportunity for us to offer our community of loyal customers a new way to purchase and save on their favorite EA Sports game titles," beams EA Sports marketing VP Todd Sitrin.
"Consumers use the card while making their everyday purchases and are rewarded with EA Sports video games. This program is a perfect marriage of encouraging responsible spending while providing a unique reward program."
The card works as a normal credit card - for cash and direct purchases - and must be loaded with cash prior to use.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3