EA Sports launch prepaid debit card
EA Sports have confirmed the release of their own special prepaid debit card, which will allow players to earn EA Sports Rewards from ongoing card purchases.
The reusable card will give a percentage back based on purchases made using it, which will be converted into Reward Points for lavishing on games.
"The EA Sports DebitSmart Visa Prepaid Card is a great opportunity for us to offer our community of loyal customers a new way to purchase and save on their favorite EA Sports game titles," beams EA Sports marketing VP Todd Sitrin.
"Consumers use the card while making their everyday purchases and are rewarded with EA Sports video games. This program is a perfect marriage of encouraging responsible spending while providing a unique reward program."
The card works as a normal credit card - for cash and direct purchases - and must be loaded with cash prior to use.
- Trine series sells 7 million copies, Frozenbyte releases user-creation tools
- Lots of teary-eyed gamers as more Star Wars: Battlefront 3 gameplay footage leaks out
- Jade Raymond leaves Ubisoft Toronto to pursue new opportunities
- Ryse: Son Of Rome scores Best Game Design award at the Animago Awards in Germany
- Activision releases the launch trailer for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare a little early
- Rockstar won't be holding a beta for GTA Online on the PC
- UK to toughen up laws on internet harassment
- Final Fantasy XIV Heavensward expansion announced for release next year, first screenshots released
- Driveclub issues persist as players report trouble downloading the latest patch