EA Sports launch prepaid debit card
EA Sports have confirmed the release of their own special prepaid debit card, which will allow players to earn EA Sports Rewards from ongoing card purchases.
The reusable card will give a percentage back based on purchases made using it, which will be converted into Reward Points for lavishing on games.
"The EA Sports DebitSmart Visa Prepaid Card is a great opportunity for us to offer our community of loyal customers a new way to purchase and save on their favorite EA Sports game titles," beams EA Sports marketing VP Todd Sitrin.
"Consumers use the card while making their everyday purchases and are rewarded with EA Sports video games. This program is a perfect marriage of encouraging responsible spending while providing a unique reward program."
The card works as a normal credit card - for cash and direct purchases - and must be loaded with cash prior to use.
- Techland announces a Dying Light modding contest alongside new updates for the toolset
- 2K announces the Evolve Proving Grounds tournament in conjunction with ESL
- Broken Age: Part 2 arrives for backers 24 hours ahead of the full launch
- Halo Championship Series Cup 1 cancelled due to continued online problems
- Dirt Rally announced as a PC exclusive, hits Steam Early Access
- PC benchmarking app arrives for Final Fantasy XIV players to make sure they can run Heavensward
- [UPDATE] Hideo Kojima and Guillermo Del Toro collaboration Silent Hills looks like it has been canned
- Gears Of War Xbox One remaster looks like it's coming
- Batman: Arkham Knight will have GTA V-style character switching