EA Sports launch prepaid debit card
EA Sports have confirmed the release of their own special prepaid debit card, which will allow players to earn EA Sports Rewards from ongoing card purchases.
The reusable card will give a percentage back based on purchases made using it, which will be converted into Reward Points for lavishing on games.
"The EA Sports DebitSmart Visa Prepaid Card is a great opportunity for us to offer our community of loyal customers a new way to purchase and save on their favorite EA Sports game titles," beams EA Sports marketing VP Todd Sitrin.
"Consumers use the card while making their everyday purchases and are rewarded with EA Sports video games. This program is a perfect marriage of encouraging responsible spending while providing a unique reward program."
The card works as a normal credit card - for cash and direct purchases - and must be loaded with cash prior to use.
- Ninja Theory: We'll cross the 1080p/60fps bridge for Hellblade when we come to it
- Standalone DayZ not expected to leave Steam Early Access until 2016
- Telltale gives their Game Of Thrones series final release dates
- Large patch arrives to tackle the matchmaking issues with Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- BioWare looking into a bug stopping banter between party members in Dragon Age: Inquisition
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch introduces a new visual bug
- Metal Gear Online will return, reveal coming at The Game Awards 2014
- Ever wanted to know which next-gen console would survive a 15-foot drop?
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side