SingStar passes 20 million downloads
SingStar is proving a big hit, Sony confirm this afternoon, revealing that the karaoke series has now sold a whopping 20 million copies.
The series launched back in 2004, and there have been dozens of versions over the years since - the most recent outing focussing on Take That.
How many copies of the new PS3 versions have been sold, versus the gigantic PS2 titles of the past, remains unclear - but given Sony's commitment to the series we won't be questioning SingStar's credentials anytime soon.
More as we get it.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer