SingStar passes 20 million downloads
SingStar is proving a big hit, Sony confirm this afternoon, revealing that the karaoke series has now sold a whopping 20 million copies.
The series launched back in 2004, and there have been dozens of versions over the years since - the most recent outing focussing on Take That.
How many copies of the new PS3 versions have been sold, versus the gigantic PS2 titles of the past, remains unclear - but given Sony's commitment to the series we won't be questioning SingStar's credentials anytime soon.
More as we get it.
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year
- Hatred returns to Steam Greenlight
- Work on a Lords Of The Fallen sequel is under way
- The latest patch for Assassin's Creed: Unity is a whopper, especially for some on Xbox One