SingStar passes 20 million downloads
SingStar is proving a big hit, Sony confirm this afternoon, revealing that the karaoke series has now sold a whopping 20 million copies.
The series launched back in 2004, and there have been dozens of versions over the years since - the most recent outing focussing on Take That.
How many copies of the new PS3 versions have been sold, versus the gigantic PS2 titles of the past, remains unclear - but given Sony's commitment to the series we won't be questioning SingStar's credentials anytime soon.
More as we get it.
- Visuals are key to the PS4's success according to Nielsen's latest survey
- Sledgehammer considering revisiting classic multiplayer maps for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- New ToeJam & Earl game comes to Kickstarter
- Free login campaign announced as Final Fantasy XIV tops 4 million registered users
- Fable Legends will be free-to-play on both PC and Xbox One
- Bastion will hit the PS4 in April
- Sierra bringing Velocity 2X to Xbox One and PC
- This month is a triple-A bonanza for Xbox gamers on Games With Gold
- New House Of Wolves leak shows a Reef social hub for Destiny