SingStar passes 20 million downloads
SingStar is proving a big hit, Sony confirm this afternoon, revealing that the karaoke series has now sold a whopping 20 million copies.
The series launched back in 2004, and there have been dozens of versions over the years since - the most recent outing focussing on Take That.
How many copies of the new PS3 versions have been sold, versus the gigantic PS2 titles of the past, remains unclear - but given Sony's commitment to the series we won't be questioning SingStar's credentials anytime soon.
More as we get it.
- Fahrenheit remaster arrives on PC and iOS
- Feminist Frequency planning two new series for 2015
- Other Ocean's #IDARB and Brothers: A Tale Of Two Sons heading to Xbox Live's Games With Gold next month
- Cupcakes unveiled by The Behemoth as a new unit in Game 4
- Battlefield: Hardline developer diary arrives, promises beta date tomorrow
- Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn gets a free-login weekend beginning Friday
- Sony dropping the Maps and YouTube apps from the PS Vita
- Unidentified Russian believed to responsible for distributing Ubisoft's deleted illegitemate game keys
- Dragon Age: Inquisition becomes BioWare's best-selling game yet