SingStar passes 20 million downloads
SingStar is proving a big hit, Sony confirm this afternoon, revealing that the karaoke series has now sold a whopping 20 million copies.
The series launched back in 2004, and there have been dozens of versions over the years since - the most recent outing focussing on Take That.
How many copies of the new PS3 versions have been sold, versus the gigantic PS2 titles of the past, remains unclear - but given Sony's commitment to the series we won't be questioning SingStar's credentials anytime soon.
More as we get it.
- Ultra Street Fighter IV coming to PS4 at the end of May
- Ubisoft to publish Homeworld Remastered Collection at retail next month
- Journey, Flower and FlOw heading to the PS4 in a retail package
- Phil Harrison's departure from Microsoft has been confirmed
- Here's the first look at Star Wars: Battlefront
- Project CARS will feature 110 courses across over 30 iconic locations
- Gratuitous Space Battles 2 arrives today
- First Star Wars: Battlefront details arrive including a release date
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt's release date is now set in stone