Tiger Woods role at EA Sports unchallenged
Despite 'letting his family down' with recent 'transgressions', the world's number one golfer and all round star Tiger Woods is not to be dropped as the figurehead of EA Sports' official PGA golf titles.
Woods issued an apology following a car accident last week, in the wake of tabloid allegations about his private life.
"Our strong relationship with Tiger for more than a decade remains unchanged," EA Sports told GI.biz, responding to the media furore.
"We respect Tiger's privacy, we wish him a fast recovery and we look forward to seeing him back on the golf course."
- Microsoft doubles down for April's Games With Gold
- Every wondered what it would be like in James Bond and Joanna Dark met? Cara Ellison and Irene Koh have answered that question
- Dirty Bomb beta is back online
- Obsidian's saviour Pillars Of Eternity launches today, Watch it streamed live here later today
- Infinite Crisis launches fully today on Steam
- Here's what the new Hunters and the Behemoth for Evolve look like in action
- Blood and Burning and Celts Culture DLC Packs arrive for Total War: Attila
- F1 2015 coming to PC, PS4 and Xbox One this summer, first screenshots released
- Ubisoft introduces Alex Parizeau, the new head of Ubisoft Toronto