Tiger Woods role at EA Sports unchallenged
Despite 'letting his family down' with recent 'transgressions', the world's number one golfer and all round star Tiger Woods is not to be dropped as the figurehead of EA Sports' official PGA golf titles.
Woods issued an apology following a car accident last week, in the wake of tabloid allegations about his private life.
"Our strong relationship with Tiger for more than a decade remains unchanged," EA Sports told GI.biz, responding to the media furore.
"We respect Tiger's privacy, we wish him a fast recovery and we look forward to seeing him back on the golf course."
- Stephen Colbert deconstructs #Gamergate last night with guest Anita Sarkeesian
- First Nosgoth eSports tournament to begin next month
- Stealth Inc 2 trailer peeks it head out of the shadows
- The Crew beta launches on PS4 and Xbox One next week
- PS3 and Xbox 360 versions of Dying Light cancelled, Techland describes their development as painful
- Sony investigating issues resulting from the release of PS4 firmware 2.0
- New trailer makes Final Fantasy Type-0 HD look like the darkest Final Fantasy game yet
- Screenshot on the PlayStation Blog points to an Uncharted re-release on PS4
- EA gives a release window for Star Wars: Battlefront