Tiger Woods role at EA Sports unchallenged
Despite 'letting his family down' with recent 'transgressions', the world's number one golfer and all round star Tiger Woods is not to be dropped as the figurehead of EA Sports' official PGA golf titles.
Woods issued an apology following a car accident last week, in the wake of tabloid allegations about his private life.
"Our strong relationship with Tiger for more than a decade remains unchanged," EA Sports told GI.biz, responding to the media furore.
"We respect Tiger's privacy, we wish him a fast recovery and we look forward to seeing him back on the golf course."
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer