Tiger Woods role at EA Sports unchallenged
Despite 'letting his family down' with recent 'transgressions', the world's number one golfer and all round star Tiger Woods is not to be dropped as the figurehead of EA Sports' official PGA golf titles.
Woods issued an apology following a car accident last week, in the wake of tabloid allegations about his private life.
"Our strong relationship with Tiger for more than a decade remains unchanged," EA Sports told GI.biz, responding to the media furore.
"We respect Tiger's privacy, we wish him a fast recovery and we look forward to seeing him back on the golf course."
- Elite devs Frontier lays off staff and effectively closes their Canadian studio
- Monstrum system specs announced
- Ever wonder what a week's worth of internet abuse looks like for Feminist Frequency's Anita Sarkeesian?
- The Witness's puzzles are finished but there is still plenty of work to be done on the game
- Dragon's Dogma Online announced for release in Japan
- Life Is Strange episodes will release six weeks apart
- Reptile is returning in Mortal Kombat X
- New Xbox One Controller firmware update will cut the connection time in half
- Battlefield: Hardline beta rumoured to begin next week