Tiger Woods role at EA Sports unchallenged
Despite 'letting his family down' with recent 'transgressions', the world's number one golfer and all round star Tiger Woods is not to be dropped as the figurehead of EA Sports' official PGA golf titles.
Woods issued an apology following a car accident last week, in the wake of tabloid allegations about his private life.
"Our strong relationship with Tiger for more than a decade remains unchanged," EA Sports told GI.biz, responding to the media furore.
"We respect Tiger's privacy, we wish him a fast recovery and we look forward to seeing him back on the golf course."
- Next week's Destiny events detailed
- Swery65's D4: Dark Dreams Don't Die is out now on Xbox One
- Silent Hills could be an episodic title
- Thomas Was Alone is making the jump to the PS4
- Destiny helps give the PS4 a 300 percent sales kick
- New Yakuza 0 trailer shows off 1980s Japan
- Bloodborne's Western release date has been confirmed
- Classic WWII RTS action returns with Blitzkrieg 3
- Tetsuya Nomura leaves Final Fantasy XV to concentrate of Kingdom Hearts III