The Scourge Project heads for Steam
A brand new digital release has been confirmed this afternoon by Spanish game developer Tragnarion Studios - The Scourge Project on the way to PC digital platform Steam.
A third-person sci-fi shooter is billed, and the new Unreal Engine 3 title will be released online this very month.
Downloadable versions will also make it to the PS3 and Xbox 360 in March of next year.
Four player co-op action is mooted, while the title's multiplayer will support 16 players. More on this as we get it.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year