The Scourge Project heads for Steam
A brand new digital release has been confirmed this afternoon by Spanish game developer Tragnarion Studios - The Scourge Project on the way to PC digital platform Steam.
A third-person sci-fi shooter is billed, and the new Unreal Engine 3 title will be released online this very month.
Downloadable versions will also make it to the PS3 and Xbox 360 in March of next year.
Four player co-op action is mooted, while the title's multiplayer will support 16 players. More on this as we get it.
- Hearthstone win-traders will be permanently banned says Blizzard
- Evolve Big Alpha delayed on PS4 due to issues with system update 2.0
- Your PC will need this much power under the hood to play The Crew
- LittleBigPlanet 3 will be fully backwards-compatible
- PS4 sales soar past the 13.5 million mark
- Resogun is coming to the PS Vita
- Smaller, cooler Xbox One processor in the works
- Prey 2 finally gets officially canned
- SEGA confirms the rumoured PC version Valkyria Chronicles, gives a release date