The Scourge Project heads for Steam
A brand new digital release has been confirmed this afternoon by Spanish game developer Tragnarion Studios - The Scourge Project on the way to PC digital platform Steam.
A third-person sci-fi shooter is billed, and the new Unreal Engine 3 title will be released online this very month.
Downloadable versions will also make it to the PS3 and Xbox 360 in March of next year.
Four player co-op action is mooted, while the title's multiplayer will support 16 players. More on this as we get it.
- Visuals are key to the PS4's success according to Nielsen's latest survey
- Sledgehammer considering revisiting classic multiplayer maps for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- New ToeJam & Earl game comes to Kickstarter
- Free login campaign announced as Final Fantasy XIV tops 4 million registered users
- Fable Legends will be free-to-play on both PC and Xbox One
- Bastion will hit the PS4 in April
- Sierra bringing Velocity 2X to Xbox One and PC
- This month is a triple-A bonanza for Xbox gamers on Games With Gold
- New House Of Wolves leak shows a Reef social hub for Destiny