The Scourge Project heads for Steam
A brand new digital release has been confirmed this afternoon by Spanish game developer Tragnarion Studios - The Scourge Project on the way to PC digital platform Steam.
A third-person sci-fi shooter is billed, and the new Unreal Engine 3 title will be released online this very month.
Downloadable versions will also make it to the PS3 and Xbox 360 in March of next year.
Four player co-op action is mooted, while the title's multiplayer will support 16 players. More on this as we get it.
- Shovel Knight arrives on PlayStation platforms this week
- Microsoft shows off Spartan Locke in action in Halo 5: Guardians
- Bethesda E3 press conference invites tease everything but Fallout 4
- New Mass Effect details possibly leaked in an online survey
- Phil Spencer promises a first-party-focused E3 offering from Microsoft
- Valve tackles phishing and scamming on Steam by requiring new users spend 5 USD to make use of all features
- Borderlands franchise director leaves Gearbox
- Blizzard announces a release date for Heroes Of The Storm and an open beta too
- Ultra Street Fighter IV coming to PS4 at the end of May