The Scourge Project heads for Steam
A brand new digital release has been confirmed this afternoon by Spanish game developer Tragnarion Studios - The Scourge Project on the way to PC digital platform Steam.
A third-person sci-fi shooter is billed, and the new Unreal Engine 3 title will be released online this very month.
Downloadable versions will also make it to the PS3 and Xbox 360 in March of next year.
Four player co-op action is mooted, while the title's multiplayer will support 16 players. More on this as we get it.
- Left 4 Dead 2 finally gets an uncensored release in Australia
- Starting Destiny from a “blank canvas” was liberating says Bungie
- Driveclub PS Plus Edition will be an added extra for PS Plus subscribers in October
- Chris Roberts: Star Citizen does have potential on next-gen consoles
- Rockstar explains the delay to the PC version of GTA V
- The plan is to bring PSOne, PS2 and PS4 games to PS Now in the future says Sony
- Major Nelson reveals three new Xbox 360 hardware bundles coming this week
- Markus 'Notch' Persson: “I didn’t have the connection to my fans I thought I had”
- Microsoft purchases Minecraft devs Mojang for 2.5 billion USD, Markus Persson and other founders to leave