Q-Games unholsters PixelJunk Shooter
December 10 marks the release of PixelJunk Shooter, the next game from lauded development studio Q-Games.
If the developer's previous two digital download releases, tower defence standard bearer PixelJunk Monsters and quirky platformer PixelJunk Eden, are any indication, this newest title is sure to arrive on PlayStation Network with a bang.
The brightly coloured 2D game puts you in control of a miniature ship as you navigate magma-filled caves. Physic have a significant role in gameplay, as magma floes and sloshing water have to be dealt with as you delve deeper underground. Co-op is offered, as is remote play if you have a PSP.
Q-Games and publisher Sony haven't revealed the price, but it's likely to be 4.99 GBP / 9.99 USD.
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update
- EA Sports patches in some more missing features for the next-gen versions of NHL 15
- Blizzard begins rolling out a new patch for Starcraft II
- Far Cry 4 Season Pass details announced
- Shinji Mikami: I never use women as objects in my games
- Microsoft releases the first trailer for Halo: Nightfall TV series, first episode to premiere at Halo Fanfest
- Silence – The Whispered World 2 announced for Xbox One
- Titanfall to get its very own Horde mode called Frontier Defense
- John Riccitiello joins Unity as their new CEO