Q-Games unholsters PixelJunk Shooter
December 10 marks the release of PixelJunk Shooter, the next game from lauded development studio Q-Games.
If the developer's previous two digital download releases, tower defence standard bearer PixelJunk Monsters and quirky platformer PixelJunk Eden, are any indication, this newest title is sure to arrive on PlayStation Network with a bang.
The brightly coloured 2D game puts you in control of a miniature ship as you navigate magma-filled caves. Physic have a significant role in gameplay, as magma floes and sloshing water have to be dealt with as you delve deeper underground. Co-op is offered, as is remote play if you have a PSP.
Q-Games and publisher Sony haven't revealed the price, but it's likely to be 4.99 GBP / 9.99 USD.
- Battlefield: Hardline beta rumoured to begin next week
- New Heart Of Thorns expansion announced for Guild Wars 2
- Wikipedia arbitration committee bans five feminist editors from commenting on feminist articles over GamerGate
- Ubisoft in the process of deleting game keys fraudulently-acquired by resellers from UPlay
- Gearbox is now recruiting for developers to work on Borderlands 3
- DayZ passes the 3 million sales mark on Steam Early Access
- Planetside 2 sets a new Guinness World Record for the most players in an online FPS game
- Homeworld remasters look stunning, will be released next month
- Riot Games in talks with European ISPs over building a dedicated League Of Legends network