Q-Games unholsters PixelJunk Shooter
December 10 marks the release of PixelJunk Shooter, the next game from lauded development studio Q-Games.
If the developer's previous two digital download releases, tower defence standard bearer PixelJunk Monsters and quirky platformer PixelJunk Eden, are any indication, this newest title is sure to arrive on PlayStation Network with a bang.
The brightly coloured 2D game puts you in control of a miniature ship as you navigate magma-filled caves. Physic have a significant role in gameplay, as magma floes and sloshing water have to be dealt with as you delve deeper underground. Co-op is offered, as is remote play if you have a PSP.
Q-Games and publisher Sony haven't revealed the price, but it's likely to be 4.99 GBP / 9.99 USD.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year