Q-Games unholsters PixelJunk Shooter
December 10 marks the release of PixelJunk Shooter, the next game from lauded development studio Q-Games.
If the developer's previous two digital download releases, tower defence standard bearer PixelJunk Monsters and quirky platformer PixelJunk Eden, are any indication, this newest title is sure to arrive on PlayStation Network with a bang.
The brightly coloured 2D game puts you in control of a miniature ship as you navigate magma-filled caves. Physic have a significant role in gameplay, as magma floes and sloshing water have to be dealt with as you delve deeper underground. Co-op is offered, as is remote play if you have a PSP.
Q-Games and publisher Sony haven't revealed the price, but it's likely to be 4.99 GBP / 9.99 USD.
- Visuals are key to the PS4's success according to Nielsen's latest survey
- Sledgehammer considering revisiting classic multiplayer maps for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- New ToeJam & Earl game comes to Kickstarter
- Free login campaign announced as Final Fantasy XIV tops 4 million registered users
- Fable Legends will be free-to-play on both PC and Xbox One
- Bastion will hit the PS4 in April
- Sierra bringing Velocity 2X to Xbox One and PC
- This month is a triple-A bonanza for Xbox gamers on Games With Gold
- New House Of Wolves leak shows a Reef social hub for Destiny