Q-Games unholsters PixelJunk Shooter
December 10 marks the release of PixelJunk Shooter, the next game from lauded development studio Q-Games.
If the developer's previous two digital download releases, tower defence standard bearer PixelJunk Monsters and quirky platformer PixelJunk Eden, are any indication, this newest title is sure to arrive on PlayStation Network with a bang.
The brightly coloured 2D game puts you in control of a miniature ship as you navigate magma-filled caves. Physic have a significant role in gameplay, as magma floes and sloshing water have to be dealt with as you delve deeper underground. Co-op is offered, as is remote play if you have a PSP.
Q-Games and publisher Sony haven't revealed the price, but it's likely to be 4.99 GBP / 9.99 USD.
- EA to unveil Star Wars: Battlefront later on this month
- No 2015 launch for Zelda Wii U after all
- Konami continues to purge all references to Hideo Kojima with Silent Hills and Zone Of The Enders
- New Gears Of War title is Xbox One only
- Sony closes the door on PlayStation Home on last time
- StarCraft II: Legacy Of The Void beta invites go out today
- Final Fantasy XIV's first expansion Heavensward will launch in June
- Sony gives the full PS Plus line-up for April
- Before The Fall patch arrives for Final Fantasy XIV today