FIFA 10 DLC in February
Ultimate Team mode coming early next year as a downloadable add-on for the Xbox 360 and PS3 versions of FIFA 10.
Introduced in last year's instalment, the mode lets you construct a fantasy roster from the game's enormous list of licenced players and leagues. Once created, you're able to buy, sell, or trade athletes in an effort to improve your squad's standing.
Producer Paul Hossack is also promising regular additions as the year rolls on. "On top of that, we'll release new tournaments and other updates regularly to keep the experience fresh and exciting."
It's not evident why the mode was omitted from the initial release of FIFA 10, but you can download it in February for 400 Microsoft Points or 2.99/$4.99 on PS3.
- Hearthstone win-traders will be permanently banned says Blizzard
- Evolve Big Alpha delayed on PS4 due to issues with system update 2.0
- Your PC will need this much power under the hood to play The Crew
- LittleBigPlanet 3 will be fully backwards-compatible
- PS4 sales soar past the 13.5 million mark
- Resogun is coming to the PS Vita
- Smaller, cooler Xbox One processor in the works
- Prey 2 finally gets officially canned
- SEGA confirms the rumoured PC version Valkyria Chronicles, gives a release date