FIFA 10 DLC in February
Ultimate Team mode coming early next year as a downloadable add-on for the Xbox 360 and PS3 versions of FIFA 10.
Introduced in last year's instalment, the mode lets you construct a fantasy roster from the game's enormous list of licenced players and leagues. Once created, you're able to buy, sell, or trade athletes in an effort to improve your squad's standing.
Producer Paul Hossack is also promising regular additions as the year rolls on. "On top of that, we'll release new tournaments and other updates regularly to keep the experience fresh and exciting."
It's not evident why the mode was omitted from the initial release of FIFA 10, but you can download it in February for 400 Microsoft Points or 2.99/$4.99 on PS3.
- Shovel Knight arrives on PlayStation platforms this week
- Microsoft shows off Spartan Locke in action in Halo 5: Guardians
- Bethesda E3 press conference invites tease everything but Fallout 4
- New Mass Effect details possibly leaked in an online survey
- Phil Spencer promises a first-party-focused E3 offering from Microsoft
- Valve tackles phishing and scamming on Steam by requiring new users spend 5 USD to make use of all features
- Borderlands franchise director leaves Gearbox
- Blizzard announces a release date for Heroes Of The Storm and an open beta too
- Ultra Street Fighter IV coming to PS4 at the end of May