FIFA 10 DLC in February
Ultimate Team mode coming early next year as a downloadable add-on for the Xbox 360 and PS3 versions of FIFA 10.
Introduced in last year's instalment, the mode lets you construct a fantasy roster from the game's enormous list of licenced players and leagues. Once created, you're able to buy, sell, or trade athletes in an effort to improve your squad's standing.
Producer Paul Hossack is also promising regular additions as the year rolls on. "On top of that, we'll release new tournaments and other updates regularly to keep the experience fresh and exciting."
It's not evident why the mode was omitted from the initial release of FIFA 10, but you can download it in February for 400 Microsoft Points or 2.99/$4.99 on PS3.
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year