FIFA 10 DLC in February
Ultimate Team mode coming early next year as a downloadable add-on for the Xbox 360 and PS3 versions of FIFA 10.
Introduced in last year's instalment, the mode lets you construct a fantasy roster from the game's enormous list of licenced players and leagues. Once created, you're able to buy, sell, or trade athletes in an effort to improve your squad's standing.
Producer Paul Hossack is also promising regular additions as the year rolls on. "On top of that, we'll release new tournaments and other updates regularly to keep the experience fresh and exciting."
It's not evident why the mode was omitted from the initial release of FIFA 10, but you can download it in February for 400 Microsoft Points or 2.99/$4.99 on PS3.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3