FIFA 10 DLC in February
Ultimate Team mode coming early next year as a downloadable add-on for the Xbox 360 and PS3 versions of FIFA 10.
Introduced in last year's instalment, the mode lets you construct a fantasy roster from the game's enormous list of licenced players and leagues. Once created, you're able to buy, sell, or trade athletes in an effort to improve your squad's standing.
Producer Paul Hossack is also promising regular additions as the year rolls on. "On top of that, we'll release new tournaments and other updates regularly to keep the experience fresh and exciting."
It's not evident why the mode was omitted from the initial release of FIFA 10, but you can download it in February for 400 Microsoft Points or 2.99/$4.99 on PS3.
- Ninja Theory: We'll cross the 1080p/60fps bridge for Hellblade when we come to it
- Standalone DayZ not expected to leave Steam Early Access until 2016
- Telltale gives their Game Of Thrones series final release dates
- Large patch arrives to tackle the matchmaking issues with Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- BioWare looking into a bug stopping banter between party members in Dragon Age: Inquisition
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch introduces a new visual bug
- Metal Gear Online will return, reveal coming at The Game Awards 2014
- Ever wanted to know which next-gen console would survive a 15-foot drop?
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side