Massive sales for FIFA 10
EA Sports confirm this week that seasonal giant FIFA 10 has sold over 4.5 million copies worldwide, since launch.
The publisher has also revealed that FIFA 10 Ultimate Team will be released, expanding the best-selling title.
FIFA 10 has amassed 113 million online matches since launch, while Ultimate Team will let players build and manage their own multiple teams.
"We now have over 7,000 players from 27 leagues available, from which gamers will craft one or multiple squads to show their mastery of the revamped, more realistic chemistry system, and compete in tournaments with exciting requirements and rewards," producer Paul Hossack says on Ultimate Team.
"On top of that, we'll release new tournaments and other updates regularly to keep the experience fresh and exciting."
- EA closes Maxis Emeryville
- Pillars Of Eternity is going to be massive
- Frontier is bringing Elite: Dangerous to the Xbox One this year
- Xbox One snags Wasteland 2
- Valve settles on a final design for the Steam Controller
- Elite creator David Braben to be honoured with this year's BAFTA Fellowship
- The date's out but Konami reveals the Collector's Edition of Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain
- New Steam Link hardware unveiled by Valve, Steam Controllers dated
- Valve announces the Source 2 engine