Massive sales for FIFA 10
EA Sports confirm this week that seasonal giant FIFA 10 has sold over 4.5 million copies worldwide, since launch.
The publisher has also revealed that FIFA 10 Ultimate Team will be released, expanding the best-selling title.
FIFA 10 has amassed 113 million online matches since launch, while Ultimate Team will let players build and manage their own multiple teams.
"We now have over 7,000 players from 27 leagues available, from which gamers will craft one or multiple squads to show their mastery of the revamped, more realistic chemistry system, and compete in tournaments with exciting requirements and rewards," producer Paul Hossack says on Ultimate Team.
"On top of that, we'll release new tournaments and other updates regularly to keep the experience fresh and exciting."
- Classic PC survival horror series returns with Alone In The Dark: Illumination
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 confirmed with a concept trailer
- Xbox One owners, Destiny wants to eat your hard drive
- Saints Row IV modding tools released for PC
- Volition's Steve Jaros: Sarkeesian was right to call out Saints Row
- Playable Silent Hill teaser P.T. downloaded 1 million times
- Blooborne gets a Japanese release date
- Rockstar says no delay to next-gen GTA V, November release date rumoured
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter