Massive sales for FIFA 10
EA Sports confirm this week that seasonal giant FIFA 10 has sold over 4.5 million copies worldwide, since launch.
The publisher has also revealed that FIFA 10 Ultimate Team will be released, expanding the best-selling title.
FIFA 10 has amassed 113 million online matches since launch, while Ultimate Team will let players build and manage their own multiple teams.
"We now have over 7,000 players from 27 leagues available, from which gamers will craft one or multiple squads to show their mastery of the revamped, more realistic chemistry system, and compete in tournaments with exciting requirements and rewards," producer Paul Hossack says on Ultimate Team.
"On top of that, we'll release new tournaments and other updates regularly to keep the experience fresh and exciting."
- Driveclub issues persist as players report trouble downloading the latest patch
- New featurette release talking about faithfully recreating the artwork from The Legend Of Korra in the new game
- Sony details PS4 update 2.00, Music player is among the highlights
- Runefest 2014 Runescape's most successful fanfest yet
- Project CARS delayed into 2015 to push it out of the busy Christmas release schedule
- Halo: The Master Chief Collection needs a 20 GB day one update because 343 filled up the 45GB game disc
- SEGA announces the Fox Company pre-order bonus for Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault
- Tim Schafer has finally finished writing Broken Age Act 2
- Pachter reckons GTA V won't sell all that well on next-gen consoles, Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare should do well though