Massive sales for FIFA 10
EA Sports confirm this week that seasonal giant FIFA 10 has sold over 4.5 million copies worldwide, since launch.
The publisher has also revealed that FIFA 10 Ultimate Team will be released, expanding the best-selling title.
FIFA 10 has amassed 113 million online matches since launch, while Ultimate Team will let players build and manage their own multiple teams.
"We now have over 7,000 players from 27 leagues available, from which gamers will craft one or multiple squads to show their mastery of the revamped, more realistic chemistry system, and compete in tournaments with exciting requirements and rewards," producer Paul Hossack says on Ultimate Team.
"On top of that, we'll release new tournaments and other updates regularly to keep the experience fresh and exciting."
- Large patch arrives to tackle the matchmaking issues with Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- BioWare looking into a bug stopping banter between party members in Dragon Age: Inquisition
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch introduces a new visual bug
- Metal Gear Online will return, reveal coming at The Game Awards 2014
- Ever wanted to know which next-gen console would survive a 15-foot drop?
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side
- Wonder what Zombie mode looks like for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare? Here's a trailer
- Xbox 360 Titanfall players getting a massive update next week
- Ubisoft pulls the Assassin's Creed: Unity Season Pass, offering free DLC and games to apologize for the problems with the game