Massive sales for FIFA 10
EA Sports confirm this week that seasonal giant FIFA 10 has sold over 4.5 million copies worldwide, since launch.
The publisher has also revealed that FIFA 10 Ultimate Team will be released, expanding the best-selling title.
FIFA 10 has amassed 113 million online matches since launch, while Ultimate Team will let players build and manage their own multiple teams.
"We now have over 7,000 players from 27 leagues available, from which gamers will craft one or multiple squads to show their mastery of the revamped, more realistic chemistry system, and compete in tournaments with exciting requirements and rewards," producer Paul Hossack says on Ultimate Team.
"On top of that, we'll release new tournaments and other updates regularly to keep the experience fresh and exciting."
- Riot Games in talks with European ISPs over building a dedicated League Of Legends network
- New 2-on-2 mode lands in Destiny's Crucible
- Second Life Is Strange developer diaries arrives, Reddit AMA planned for next week
- Destiny's Crota's End Raid beaten in 27 minutes on Hard Mode
- Techland to show off Dying Light's asymmetric multiplayer Be A Zombie mode tomorrow
- You won't need a new graphics card in order to use DirectX 12
- Dying Light physical launch outside North America coming end of February with free DLC for all
- Telltale's Game Of Thrones Episode 2 coming at the beginning of next month
- Sony unveils special edition Bloodborne PS4s for Japan