Veteran composer leaves Konami
Veteran game audio man Akira Yamaoka has confirmed he is leaving Konami after 16 years at the games publisher.
Yamaoka is most famous for his work on the eerie soundtrack to the Silent Hill series.
Indeed the composer has worked on every title in the long running survival-horror series, except a couple of the very early spin-offs.
It is unclear where Yamaoka will head next - but the Silent Hill series won't be the same without him.
- Dark Souls 2 could see a fourth pack of DLC released
- Far Cry 4 is all about player choice, has five endings
- Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare PC system specifications announced
- Evolution adds more multiplayer events to Driveclub as they continue to work on the game's server issues
- Rockstar announces a San Andreas 10th Anniversary event this weekend for GTA Online
- Dead Or Alive 5: Last Round gets a release date
- Unfinished Swan to hit the PS4 and PS Vita next week
- Gamersgate.com CEO emphasizes that they have nothing to do with #Gamergate
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update