Brink delayed by Splash Damage
Splash Damage's major new IP, Brink, was originally scheduled for release in the spring of next year - but the developer has today said that the game will be released in the autumn of 2010.
A new trailer was offered up this week on G4, in which the alleged slip was seemingly revealed by the "Revolution Comes: Fall 2010" label.
Neither Bethesda nor Splash Damage have commented on this rumoured delay, but we'll keep you posted on all things Brink.
Autumn 2010 it is, seemingly.
- Dragon Age: Inquisition's Jaws Of Hakkon DLC not out on remaining platforms till May
- Pillars Of Eternity community debating the validity of an in-game trans joke
- Warner Bros teams up with ESL for a programme of pro-Mortal Kombat X tournaments this year
- New Rainbow Six: Siege trailer explains the operator system
- UK headteachers threaten to report parents who let their children play adult-rated games
- Spotify hits the PS4 and PS3 today
- Halo 5: Guardians coming to the Xbox One in October
- The next episode of Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare's Exo Zombies get s new trailer
- Microsoft doubles down for April's Games With Gold