Brink delayed by Splash Damage
Splash Damage's major new IP, Brink, was originally scheduled for release in the spring of next year - but the developer has today said that the game will be released in the autumn of 2010.
A new trailer was offered up this week on G4, in which the alleged slip was seemingly revealed by the "Revolution Comes: Fall 2010" label.
Neither Bethesda nor Splash Damage have commented on this rumoured delay, but we'll keep you posted on all things Brink.
Autumn 2010 it is, seemingly.
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 may be coming to the PS Vita
- Destiny gets its first raid today, the Vault Of Glass
- Assassin's Creed: Unity co-op trailer arrives
- Lukewarm Destiny reviews could cost Bungie 2.5 million USD
- Borderlands multiplayer comes back to life on Steam
- Saints Row creative director Steve Jaros announces he's off to join Valve
- We want to rebuild a player-first culture says EA CEO Andrew Wilson
- WWE 2K15 gets delayed on next-gen
- Playground to add eight new cars to Forza Horizon 2 on launch day, VIP and Car pass details announced