Brink delayed by Splash Damage
Splash Damage's major new IP, Brink, was originally scheduled for release in the spring of next year - but the developer has today said that the game will be released in the autumn of 2010.
A new trailer was offered up this week on G4, in which the alleged slip was seemingly revealed by the "Revolution Comes: Fall 2010" label.
Neither Bethesda nor Splash Damage have commented on this rumoured delay, but we'll keep you posted on all things Brink.
Autumn 2010 it is, seemingly.
- Ken Levine's next game is a first-person sci-fi title
- Battlefield: Hardline beta coming to all platforms next week
- Transistor and Yakuza 4 among February's PS Plus Instant Game Collection pickings
- Third and final Life Is Strange development diary arrives ahead of tomorrow's launch of episode one
- Nintendo shows profits despite the Wii U continuing to underperform
- Goetia demo is now live
- There's a whole load of LEGO games coming this year including LEGO Jurassic World
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 devs confident that Resident Evil 7 will be mind-blowing
- Steam content creators raise more than 50 million USD making hats for Team Fortress 2 and the like