Brink delayed by Splash Damage
Splash Damage's major new IP, Brink, was originally scheduled for release in the spring of next year - but the developer has today said that the game will be released in the autumn of 2010.
A new trailer was offered up this week on G4, in which the alleged slip was seemingly revealed by the "Revolution Comes: Fall 2010" label.
Neither Bethesda nor Splash Damage have commented on this rumoured delay, but we'll keep you posted on all things Brink.
Autumn 2010 it is, seemingly.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer