Brink delayed by Splash Damage
Splash Damage's major new IP, Brink, was originally scheduled for release in the spring of next year - but the developer has today said that the game will be released in the autumn of 2010.
A new trailer was offered up this week on G4, in which the alleged slip was seemingly revealed by the "Revolution Comes: Fall 2010" label.
Neither Bethesda nor Splash Damage have commented on this rumoured delay, but we'll keep you posted on all things Brink.
Autumn 2010 it is, seemingly.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year