Several motion control games coming from Ubisoft
Ubisoft are hard at work on a veritable selection of Xbox 360 Natal and PS3 motion controller titles.
Ubisoft reveal their work on new motion-based games in their latest financial results, with a whopping ten Natal games planned, plus four or five PS3 motion control titles.
Big boss Yves Guillemot reveals the plan, revealing that 70 percent of these new titles are brand, spanking new IPs.
The Natal games in the works are set to arrive within six months of the camera hardware going on sale. We'll keep you posted on this as we learn more.
- Trine series sells 7 million copies, Frozenbyte releases user-creation tools
- Lots of teary-eyed gamers as more Star Wars: Battlefront 3 gameplay footage leaks out
- Jade Raymond leaves Ubisoft Toronto to pursue new opportunities
- Ryse: Son Of Rome scores Best Game Design award at the Animago Awards in Germany
- Activision releases the launch trailer for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare a little early
- Rockstar won't be holding a beta for GTA Online on the PC
- UK to toughen up laws on internet harassment
- Final Fantasy XIV Heavensward expansion announced for release next year, first screenshots released
- Driveclub issues persist as players report trouble downloading the latest patch