Several motion control games coming from Ubisoft
Ubisoft are hard at work on a veritable selection of Xbox 360 Natal and PS3 motion controller titles.
Ubisoft reveal their work on new motion-based games in their latest financial results, with a whopping ten Natal games planned, plus four or five PS3 motion control titles.
Big boss Yves Guillemot reveals the plan, revealing that 70 percent of these new titles are brand, spanking new IPs.
The Natal games in the works are set to arrive within six months of the camera hardware going on sale. We'll keep you posted on this as we learn more.
- New Yakuza 0 trailer shows off 1980s Japan
- Bloodborne's Western release date has been confirmed
- Classic WWII RTS action returns with Blitzkrieg 3
- Tetsuya Nomura leaves Final Fantasy XV to concentrate of Kingdom Hearts III
- New Final Fantasy XV trailer unveiled, demo coming next year
- Final Fantasy XIII and its spin-offs coming to the PC
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a release date
- Visceral reveals details of Battlefield: Hardline's Hotwire multiplayer mode and a new gameplay video
- Singapore hotlap video arrives for F1 2014