Several motion control games coming from Ubisoft
Ubisoft are hard at work on a veritable selection of Xbox 360 Natal and PS3 motion controller titles.
Ubisoft reveal their work on new motion-based games in their latest financial results, with a whopping ten Natal games planned, plus four or five PS3 motion control titles.
Big boss Yves Guillemot reveals the plan, revealing that 70 percent of these new titles are brand, spanking new IPs.
The Natal games in the works are set to arrive within six months of the camera hardware going on sale. We'll keep you posted on this as we learn more.
- The Iron Banner returns to Destiny next week with new gear and rewards
- Titanfall developers Respawn won't be at E3 this year
- Destiny: Xur's location and stock for May 28th
- Destiny's Trials Of Osiris declared a success, Bungie bans cheaters
- FIFA 16 will throw women's teams into the mix
- New The Elder Scrolls Online trailer shows off the expansive world of Tamriel
- Batman: Arkham Knight gets a new 7-minute gameplay trailer
- Wildstar to go free-to-play later this year
- AMD highlights the benefits DirectX 12 will offer their users