Several motion control games coming from Ubisoft
Ubisoft are hard at work on a veritable selection of Xbox 360 Natal and PS3 motion controller titles.
Ubisoft reveal their work on new motion-based games in their latest financial results, with a whopping ten Natal games planned, plus four or five PS3 motion control titles.
Big boss Yves Guillemot reveals the plan, revealing that 70 percent of these new titles are brand, spanking new IPs.
The Natal games in the works are set to arrive within six months of the camera hardware going on sale. We'll keep you posted on this as we learn more.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer