Several motion control games coming from Ubisoft
Ubisoft are hard at work on a veritable selection of Xbox 360 Natal and PS3 motion controller titles.
Ubisoft reveal their work on new motion-based games in their latest financial results, with a whopping ten Natal games planned, plus four or five PS3 motion control titles.
Big boss Yves Guillemot reveals the plan, revealing that 70 percent of these new titles are brand, spanking new IPs.
The Natal games in the works are set to arrive within six months of the camera hardware going on sale. We'll keep you posted on this as we learn more.
- SEGA confirms the rumoured PC version Valkyria Chronicles, gives a release date
- Clerks stars Jeff Anderson and Jason Mewes talk about lending their voices to new adventure Randal's Monday
- Ubisoft announces details on the PvP modes for Far Cry 4
- Shadow Of Mordor's Lord Of The Hunt DLC detailed
- November's Games With Gold line-up is smashing... literally
- RedBedlam adds more content to the Steam Early Access version of their novel/game crossover Bedlam
- Shu Yoshida: PS Plus Edition of Driveclub won't arrive until the server issues are fixed
- New PC patch for The Evil Within unlocks 60fps for machines that can handle it
- Konami drops the price for Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes