Scribblenauts could head for Wii
Chatting online, developer 5th Cell have hinted that Scribblenauts could be make it on the Wii - after proving something of a hit on the Nintendo DS.
Game maker Marius Fahlbusch revealed his hopes for a bigger version, speaking to CVG.
"It certainly would be interesting to do the game for Wii," the designer offered.
"We're always looking to do something new something that hasn't been done before. We're going to continue on that path." More soon.
- Trine series sells 7 million copies, Frozenbyte releases user-creation tools
- Lots of teary-eyed gamers as more Star Wars: Battlefront 3 gameplay footage leaks out
- Jade Raymond leaves Ubisoft Toronto to pursue new opportunities
- Ryse: Son Of Rome scores Best Game Design award at the Animago Awards in Germany
- Activision releases the launch trailer for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare a little early
- Rockstar won't be holding a beta for GTA Online on the PC
- UK to toughen up laws on internet harassment
- Final Fantasy XIV Heavensward expansion announced for release next year, first screenshots released
- Driveclub issues persist as players report trouble downloading the latest patch