Scribblenauts could head for Wii
Chatting online, developer 5th Cell have hinted that Scribblenauts could be make it on the Wii - after proving something of a hit on the Nintendo DS.
Game maker Marius Fahlbusch revealed his hopes for a bigger version, speaking to CVG.
"It certainly would be interesting to do the game for Wii," the designer offered.
"We're always looking to do something new something that hasn't been done before. We're going to continue on that path." More soon.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer