Scribblenauts could head for Wii
Chatting online, developer 5th Cell have hinted that Scribblenauts could be make it on the Wii - after proving something of a hit on the Nintendo DS.
Game maker Marius Fahlbusch revealed his hopes for a bigger version, speaking to CVG.
"It certainly would be interesting to do the game for Wii," the designer offered.
"We're always looking to do something new something that hasn't been done before. We're going to continue on that path." More soon.
- Next week's Destiny events detailed
- Swery65's D4: Dark Dreams Don't Die is out now on Xbox One
- Silent Hills could be an episodic title
- Thomas Was Alone is making the jump to the PS4
- Destiny helps give the PS4 a 300 percent sales kick
- New Yakuza 0 trailer shows off 1980s Japan
- Bloodborne's Western release date has been confirmed
- Classic WWII RTS action returns with Blitzkrieg 3
- Tetsuya Nomura leaves Final Fantasy XV to concentrate of Kingdom Hearts III