Scribblenauts could head for Wii
Chatting online, developer 5th Cell have hinted that Scribblenauts could be make it on the Wii - after proving something of a hit on the Nintendo DS.
Game maker Marius Fahlbusch revealed his hopes for a bigger version, speaking to CVG.
"It certainly would be interesting to do the game for Wii," the designer offered.
"We're always looking to do something new something that hasn't been done before. We're going to continue on that path." More soon.
- Battlefield: Hardline beta rumoured to begin next week
- New Heart Of Thorns expansion announced for Guild Wars 2
- Wikipedia arbitration committee bans five feminist editors from commenting on feminist articles over GamerGate
- Ubisoft in the process of deleting game keys fraudulently-acquired by resellers from UPlay
- Gearbox is now recruiting for developers to work on Borderlands 3
- DayZ passes the 3 million sales mark on Steam Early Access
- Planetside 2 sets a new Guinness World Record for the most players in an online FPS game
- Homeworld remasters look stunning, will be released next month
- Riot Games in talks with European ISPs over building a dedicated League Of Legends network