Scribblenauts could head for Wii
Chatting online, developer 5th Cell have hinted that Scribblenauts could be make it on the Wii - after proving something of a hit on the Nintendo DS.
Game maker Marius Fahlbusch revealed his hopes for a bigger version, speaking to CVG.
"It certainly would be interesting to do the game for Wii," the designer offered.
"We're always looking to do something new something that hasn't been done before. We're going to continue on that path." More soon.
- New Destiny trailer teases interesting new stuff coming with The Dark Below
- Geometry Wars 3 hits PC today, consoles tomorrow
- Retail listing for ZombiU 2 spotted
- 343 admits last week's Halo: The Master Chief Collection patch didn't work as well as they'd hoped, promises to keep working
- Dark Souls II is heading to PS4, Xbox One and DirectX 11 PC next year
- Square Enix boss promises a brand new console RPG reveal next month
- Ubisoft reveals there will be no release day reviews for The Crew
- Surprise! Tales From The Borderlands episode one is out today
- StarCraft 2 pro-player expelled from Fragbite Masters tournament for Twitter rape comment about a female opponent