Rockstar lists known GTA Online bugs, is working on it
Rockstar has published a list of known issues with GTA Online and have promised that they are working on fixing everything as quickly as possible.
They said as of 1am EST this morning,“We are continuing to look into these issues and are working around the clock on resolving them as quickly as possible. This includes close monitoring of our Support systems, forums, social media, and in-game data to measure traffic along with Community sentiment to ensure ongoing improvements to stability. Please stay tuned for more updates.”
The known issues are as follows:
- Occasional "Rockstar Cloud Servers Unavailable" error message Freezing sometimes while loading into first race in GTAO with "waiting for other players" on the screen Intermittent "Failed to Host a GTA Online Session" error messages
- Race Corona (start area, marker) occasionally not showing up for first race
- Errors saying "Timed out when matchmaking for a compatible GTA Online Session to join"
- Occasional errors about jobs failing to start or load
- General issues with the Social Club site and Social Club features (slow loading, failed logins, emails not arriving, etc). For more information on Social Club status, please see: http://support.rockstargames.com/hc/en-us/articles/200357093
- Misc. network and server-related error messages, disconnections, or cloud server errors
- Errors saying "Mission Failed" as soon as the mission begins during a session
Rockstar are keeping gamers appraised of the situation via the Rockstar Newswire and those experiencing issues can even subscribe to the post.