Silicon Knights working on The Box
Too Human developer Silicon Knights are working on a new game called The Box, we hear, the new game emerging on one ex-developer's CV.
Designer Zhang Shao-Yong's CV reveals that the new title will be created for the PS3 and Xbox 360.
Apparently, the designer was working as a special effects producer on the new game, not only for The Box but Too Human as well.
A new, original title has previously been hinted at by the veteran development studio, a collaboration with Sega - leaving us wondering if this title is that rumoured project. More shortly. Thanks CVG.
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side
- Wonder what Zombie mode looks like for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare? Here's a trailer
- Xbox 360 Titanfall players getting a massive update next week
- Ubisoft pulls the Assassin's Creed: Unity Season Pass, offering free DLC and games to apologize for the problems with the game
- Dark Souls migration over to Steam delayed into next month now
- Sony to give partial refunds to PS Vita early adopters over misleading launch advertising
- And here's the goodies that Games With Gold will get you in December
- Nival announces beta access and a massive gun for pre-ordering Blitzkrieg 3
- Evolve developers promise that all map DLC will be free