Silicon Knights working on The Box
Too Human developer Silicon Knights are working on a new game called The Box, we hear, the new game emerging on one ex-developer's CV.
Designer Zhang Shao-Yong's CV reveals that the new title will be created for the PS3 and Xbox 360.
Apparently, the designer was working as a special effects producer on the new game, not only for The Box but Too Human as well.
A new, original title has previously been hinted at by the veteran development studio, a collaboration with Sega - leaving us wondering if this title is that rumoured project. More shortly. Thanks CVG.
- Resident Evil HD remake gets its first trailer
- Capcom working with Dimps on a what is probably Street Fighter V
- New Titanfall update adds Titan-free combat gameplay mode
- OnLive coming to Philips' new range fo Android-powered smart TVs
- Explore the rest of the solar system with Google's Destiny Planet View
- Dead Or Alive 5: Last Round coming to next-gen consoles
- Voting opens up for GamesAid's charity of 2014
- Nintendo promising a good 2015 with Zelda, Star Fox and Splatoon coming to Wii U
- Warframe comes to Xbox One today