Silicon Knights working on The Box
Too Human developer Silicon Knights are working on a new game called The Box, we hear, the new game emerging on one ex-developer's CV.
Designer Zhang Shao-Yong's CV reveals that the new title will be created for the PS3 and Xbox 360.
Apparently, the designer was working as a special effects producer on the new game, not only for The Box but Too Human as well.
A new, original title has previously been hinted at by the veteran development studio, a collaboration with Sega - leaving us wondering if this title is that rumoured project. More shortly. Thanks CVG.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3