Silicon Knights working on The Box
Too Human developer Silicon Knights are working on a new game called The Box, we hear, the new game emerging on one ex-developer's CV.
Designer Zhang Shao-Yong's CV reveals that the new title will be created for the PS3 and Xbox 360.
Apparently, the designer was working as a special effects producer on the new game, not only for The Box but Too Human as well.
A new, original title has previously been hinted at by the veteran development studio, a collaboration with Sega - leaving us wondering if this title is that rumoured project. More shortly. Thanks CVG.
- Bungie explains their latest weapon balancing efforts in Destiny, promises more is coming
- Blizzard aiming to release Hearthstone on Android tablets by the end of the year
- Former BioWare man Casey Hudson hints at an Oculus Rift project
- Dark Souls on PC to switch from Games For Windows Live to Steam next month
- Square Enix announces details and pricing on the premium livestream of Final Fantasy XIV Fan Festival 2014
- First Challenge Mode DLC arrives next week for Alien: Isolation
- Metallica to close out this year's BlizzCon
- Free DLC adds a new skin and runes to Shadow Of Mordor
- ESL Gaming app arrives for the Xbox One