Silicon Knights working on The Box
Too Human developer Silicon Knights are working on a new game called The Box, we hear, the new game emerging on one ex-developer's CV.
Designer Zhang Shao-Yong's CV reveals that the new title will be created for the PS3 and Xbox 360.
Apparently, the designer was working as a special effects producer on the new game, not only for The Box but Too Human as well.
A new, original title has previously been hinted at by the veteran development studio, a collaboration with Sega - leaving us wondering if this title is that rumoured project. More shortly. Thanks CVG.
- The Iron Banner returns to Destiny next week
- Jason Voorhees DLC coming to Mortal Kombat X next month
- Square Enix announces their own E3 press conference
- Avalanche to reveal Just Cause 3's gameplay next week
- EA Sports Rory McIlroy PGA Tour delayed a touch
- Telltale announces a new deal with Marvel
- Sanctuary update arrives for Warframe on consoles
- Call Of Duty: Black Ops III gets another teaser trailer
- Patrice Desilets unveils his new game Ancestors: The Humankind Odyssey