BioWare coy about Mass Effect PS3
Discussing the development of the PS3 version of Dragon Age: Origins, Destructoid pressed BioWare's Greg Zeschuk about the company's plans for Mass Effect on PS3 and his reply was less than convincing.
Zeschuk confirmed future iterations of the Dragon Age series will appear on PS3, but it was his response regarding a multi-platform Mass Effect that got our attention.
"We're not saying anything about Mass Effect for PS3. I don't know anything about that!" As if that wasn't enough of a dodge, Zeschuk rails, "That's crazy talk."
BioWare and parent company EA have yet to announce a release for Mass Effect 2 on platforms other than Xbox 360 and PC, but the recent boost in sales for PS3 make it an attractive proposition. Zeschuk's lukewarm rebuke of a PS3 version could be indicative of a potential Mass Effect debut on the console.
Mass Effect 2 is slated for release in January.
- New Overwatch videos show off Hanzo and McCree
- Tychus loses his cigar for his appearance in Heroes Of The Storm
- Capcom details the Ultra Street Fighter IV PS4 upgrades
- Codemasters releases a teaser for F1 2015
- Total War: Arena gameplay unveiled
- Warner Bros bringing Batman's cowl and cape from Batman: Arkham Knight to MCM Comic-Con this weekend
- Red Thread gives an update on Dreamfall Chapters Book Three
- Sony releases a pretty 1080p gameplay video of God Of War III on PS4
- Techland shelves Hellraid to focus on Dying Light