BioWare coy about Mass Effect PS3
Discussing the development of the PS3 version of Dragon Age: Origins, Destructoid pressed BioWare's Greg Zeschuk about the company's plans for Mass Effect on PS3 and his reply was less than convincing.
Zeschuk confirmed future iterations of the Dragon Age series will appear on PS3, but it was his response regarding a multi-platform Mass Effect that got our attention.
"We're not saying anything about Mass Effect for PS3. I don't know anything about that!" As if that wasn't enough of a dodge, Zeschuk rails, "That's crazy talk."
BioWare and parent company EA have yet to announce a release for Mass Effect 2 on platforms other than Xbox 360 and PC, but the recent boost in sales for PS3 make it an attractive proposition. Zeschuk's lukewarm rebuke of a PS3 version could be indicative of a potential Mass Effect debut on the console.
Mass Effect 2 is slated for release in January.
- EA Sports patches in some more missing features for the next-gen versions of NHL 15
- Blizzard begins rolling out a new patch for Starcraft II
- Far Cry 4 Season Pass details announced
- Shinji Mikami: I never use women as objects in my games
- Microsoft releases the first trailer for Halo: Nightfall TV series, first episode to premiere at Halo Fanfest
- Silence – The Whispered World 2 announced for Xbox One
- Titanfall to get its very own Horde mode called Frontier Defense
- John Riccitiello joins Unity as their new CEO
- Bungie explains their latest weapon balancing efforts in Destiny, promises more is coming