Big cut backs at Championship Manager team
Beautiful Game Studios, the creators of Championship Manager, have announced plans to lay-off some 80 percent of their staff. That's the word in from GI.biz.
In order to cut costs following disappointing sales, jobs will be moved to China, while the London studio will exist in order to promote the brand - with Roy Meredith still at the helm.
BGS was acquired by Square Enix as part of the Japanese developer's take-over of Eidos Interactive earlier this year - while Championship Manager is of course the original creation of Football Manager developer Sports Interactive.
More ChampMan news as we get it.
- Supremacy, Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare's next DLC coming to Xbox next month with added Bruce Campbell
- 2K launches a teaser for a new title possibly called Advent
- Mad Max gets a new trailer teasing the game's story
- Bethesda purges a load of stolen keys from The Elder Scrolls Online
- Peter Stormare joins the cast of Until Dawn as it gets a release date
- Resident Evil Zero is the next Capcom game to get an HD remaster
- The Executioner DLC arrives for The Evil Within
- NBA 2K16 gets a release date and early-access for pre-orders
- New Overwatch videos show off Hanzo and McCree