Big cut backs at Championship Manager team
Beautiful Game Studios, the creators of Championship Manager, have announced plans to lay-off some 80 percent of their staff. That's the word in from GI.biz.
In order to cut costs following disappointing sales, jobs will be moved to China, while the London studio will exist in order to promote the brand - with Roy Meredith still at the helm.
BGS was acquired by Square Enix as part of the Japanese developer's take-over of Eidos Interactive earlier this year - while Championship Manager is of course the original creation of Football Manager developer Sports Interactive.
More ChampMan news as we get it.
- The Iron Banner returns to Destiny next week
- Jason Voorhees DLC coming to Mortal Kombat X next month
- Square Enix announces their own E3 press conference
- Avalanche to reveal Just Cause 3's gameplay next week
- EA Sports Rory McIlroy PGA Tour delayed a touch
- Telltale announces a new deal with Marvel
- Sanctuary update arrives for Warframe on consoles
- Call Of Duty: Black Ops III gets another teaser trailer
- Patrice Desilets unveils his new game Ancestors: The Humankind Odyssey