Guitar Hero 6 could work with Natal
The sixth iteration of the Guitar Hero series could work with the Xbox 360's new Natal motion control system, Red Octane executive Kai Huang telling the Seattle Times about the future direction of the music series.
"We haven't made any specific announcements of what we're doing with new technologies in Guitar Hero 6 and beyond, but one of the areas we're exploring certainly is camera technology and what you can do - track your movements and maybe have your characters on the screen do certain things you're doing, or personalize it more so it can look more like you on stage rather than just be an avatar," Huang told the newspaper.
"There are a lot of possibilities that technologies like Natal will bring, and we're definitely exploring those possibilities."
More Natal and Guitar Hero news very soon.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer