Guitar Hero 6 could work with Natal
The sixth iteration of the Guitar Hero series could work with the Xbox 360's new Natal motion control system, Red Octane executive Kai Huang telling the Seattle Times about the future direction of the music series.
"We haven't made any specific announcements of what we're doing with new technologies in Guitar Hero 6 and beyond, but one of the areas we're exploring certainly is camera technology and what you can do - track your movements and maybe have your characters on the screen do certain things you're doing, or personalize it more so it can look more like you on stage rather than just be an avatar," Huang told the newspaper.
"There are a lot of possibilities that technologies like Natal will bring, and we're definitely exploring those possibilities."
More Natal and Guitar Hero news very soon.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year