Guitar Hero 6 could work with Natal
The sixth iteration of the Guitar Hero series could work with the Xbox 360's new Natal motion control system, Red Octane executive Kai Huang telling the Seattle Times about the future direction of the music series.
"We haven't made any specific announcements of what we're doing with new technologies in Guitar Hero 6 and beyond, but one of the areas we're exploring certainly is camera technology and what you can do - track your movements and maybe have your characters on the screen do certain things you're doing, or personalize it more so it can look more like you on stage rather than just be an avatar," Huang told the newspaper.
"There are a lot of possibilities that technologies like Natal will bring, and we're definitely exploring those possibilities."
More Natal and Guitar Hero news very soon.
- Trine series sells 7 million copies, Frozenbyte releases user-creation tools
- Lots of teary-eyed gamers as more Star Wars: Battlefront 3 gameplay footage leaks out
- Jade Raymond leaves Ubisoft Toronto to pursue new opportunities
- Ryse: Son Of Rome scores Best Game Design award at the Animago Awards in Germany
- Activision releases the launch trailer for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare a little early
- Rockstar won't be holding a beta for GTA Online on the PC
- UK to toughen up laws on internet harassment
- Final Fantasy XIV Heavensward expansion announced for release next year, first screenshots released
- Driveclub issues persist as players report trouble downloading the latest patch