Guitar Hero 6 could work with Natal
The sixth iteration of the Guitar Hero series could work with the Xbox 360's new Natal motion control system, Red Octane executive Kai Huang telling the Seattle Times about the future direction of the music series.
"We haven't made any specific announcements of what we're doing with new technologies in Guitar Hero 6 and beyond, but one of the areas we're exploring certainly is camera technology and what you can do - track your movements and maybe have your characters on the screen do certain things you're doing, or personalize it more so it can look more like you on stage rather than just be an avatar," Huang told the newspaper.
"There are a lot of possibilities that technologies like Natal will bring, and we're definitely exploring those possibilities."
More Natal and Guitar Hero news very soon.
- Final Fantasy XIV's first expansion Heavensward will launch in June
- Sony gives the full PS Plus line-up for April
- Before The Fall patch arrives for Final Fantasy XIV today
- Evolve's first load of DLC arrives today for Xbox One
- Lords Of The Fallen exec producer confirms a sequel is in production
- Pacman takes over Google Maps
- Techland warns of contaminated Antizin hitting Dying Light tomorrow
- Speedrunner beats Bloodborne in just 44 minutes
- Dragon Age: Inquisition's Jaws Of Hakkon DLC not out on remaining platforms till May