Guitar Hero 6 could work with Natal
The sixth iteration of the Guitar Hero series could work with the Xbox 360's new Natal motion control system, Red Octane executive Kai Huang telling the Seattle Times about the future direction of the music series.
"We haven't made any specific announcements of what we're doing with new technologies in Guitar Hero 6 and beyond, but one of the areas we're exploring certainly is camera technology and what you can do - track your movements and maybe have your characters on the screen do certain things you're doing, or personalize it more so it can look more like you on stage rather than just be an avatar," Huang told the newspaper.
"There are a lot of possibilities that technologies like Natal will bring, and we're definitely exploring those possibilities."
More Natal and Guitar Hero news very soon.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3