Guitar Hero 6 mooted by band
80s and 90s rockers Tesla have seemingly revealed that Guitar Hero 6 is in development at Activision - not that anyone believed it wasn't.
Speaking with Brave Words, guitarist David Rude revealed that the band's major success, 'Modern Day Cowboy', will be included in the sixth title in the series.
Rude apparently thinks music games like Guitar Hero are a good thing, too.
"I think it's a good thing. Even if people don't learn to play guitar, it's exposing them to all sorts of cool guitar-based music that they wouldn't have ever heard otherwise," the musician offers.
- Microsoft doubles down for April's Games With Gold
- Every wondered what it would be like in James Bond and Joanna Dark met? Cara Ellison and Irene Koh have answered that question
- Dirty Bomb beta is back online
- Obsidian's saviour Pillars Of Eternity launches today, Watch it streamed live here later today
- Infinite Crisis launches fully today on Steam
- Here's what the new Hunters and the Behemoth for Evolve look like in action
- Blood and Burning and Celts Culture DLC Packs arrive for Total War: Attila
- F1 2015 coming to PC, PS4 and Xbox One this summer, first screenshots released
- Ubisoft introduces Alex Parizeau, the new head of Ubisoft Toronto