Guitar Hero 6 mooted by band
80s and 90s rockers Tesla have seemingly revealed that Guitar Hero 6 is in development at Activision - not that anyone believed it wasn't.
Speaking with Brave Words, guitarist David Rude revealed that the band's major success, 'Modern Day Cowboy', will be included in the sixth title in the series.
Rude apparently thinks music games like Guitar Hero are a good thing, too.
"I think it's a good thing. Even if people don't learn to play guitar, it's exposing them to all sorts of cool guitar-based music that they wouldn't have ever heard otherwise," the musician offers.
- Driveclub issues persist as players report trouble downloading the latest patch
- New featurette release talking about faithfully recreating the artwork from The Legend Of Korra in the new game
- Sony details PS4 update 2.00, Music player is among the highlights
- Runefest 2014 Runescape's most successful fanfest yet
- Project CARS delayed into 2015 to push it out of the busy Christmas release schedule
- Halo: The Master Chief Collection needs a 20 GB day one update because 343 filled up the 45GB game disc
- SEGA announces the Fox Company pre-order bonus for Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault
- Tim Schafer has finally finished writing Broken Age Act 2
- Pachter reckons GTA V won't sell all that well on next-gen consoles, Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare should do well though