Guitar Hero 6 mooted by band
80s and 90s rockers Tesla have seemingly revealed that Guitar Hero 6 is in development at Activision - not that anyone believed it wasn't.
Speaking with Brave Words, guitarist David Rude revealed that the band's major success, 'Modern Day Cowboy', will be included in the sixth title in the series.
Rude apparently thinks music games like Guitar Hero are a good thing, too.
"I think it's a good thing. Even if people don't learn to play guitar, it's exposing them to all sorts of cool guitar-based music that they wouldn't have ever heard otherwise," the musician offers.
- Resident Evil HD remake gets its first trailer
- Capcom working with Dimps on a what is probably Street Fighter V
- New Titanfall update adds Titan-free combat gameplay mode
- OnLive coming to Philips' new range fo Android-powered smart TVs
- Explore the rest of the solar system with Google's Destiny Planet View
- Dead Or Alive 5: Last Round coming to next-gen consoles
- Voting opens up for GamesAid's charity of 2014
- Nintendo promising a good 2015 with Zelda, Star Fox and Splatoon coming to Wii U
- Warframe comes to Xbox One today