Guitar Hero 6 mooted by band
80s and 90s rockers Tesla have seemingly revealed that Guitar Hero 6 is in development at Activision - not that anyone believed it wasn't.
Speaking with Brave Words, guitarist David Rude revealed that the band's major success, 'Modern Day Cowboy', will be included in the sixth title in the series.
Rude apparently thinks music games like Guitar Hero are a good thing, too.
"I think it's a good thing. Even if people don't learn to play guitar, it's exposing them to all sorts of cool guitar-based music that they wouldn't have ever heard otherwise," the musician offers.
- Shovel Knight arrives on PlayStation platforms this week
- Microsoft shows off Spartan Locke in action in Halo 5: Guardians
- Bethesda E3 press conference invites tease everything but Fallout 4
- New Mass Effect details possibly leaked in an online survey
- Phil Spencer promises a first-party-focused E3 offering from Microsoft
- Valve tackles phishing and scamming on Steam by requiring new users spend 5 USD to make use of all features
- Borderlands franchise director leaves Gearbox
- Blizzard announces a release date for Heroes Of The Storm and an open beta too
- Ultra Street Fighter IV coming to PS4 at the end of May