Guitar Hero 6 mooted by band
80s and 90s rockers Tesla have seemingly revealed that Guitar Hero 6 is in development at Activision - not that anyone believed it wasn't.
Speaking with Brave Words, guitarist David Rude revealed that the band's major success, 'Modern Day Cowboy', will be included in the sixth title in the series.
Rude apparently thinks music games like Guitar Hero are a good thing, too.
"I think it's a good thing. Even if people don't learn to play guitar, it's exposing them to all sorts of cool guitar-based music that they wouldn't have ever heard otherwise," the musician offers.
- Creative Assembly revives the multiplayer for Rome: Total War – Alexander on Steam
- Shadow Of Mordor launch trailer makes the game look suitably epic
- Minecraft for PS Vita heads into final testing
- PlayStation Home to close next year
- New The Evil Within video offers up a survival lesson
- Shadow Of Mordor Season Pass trailer arrives teasing the game's DLC
- Excited about No Man's Sky? Now you can help make it
- Creative Assembly has something cool to reveal after Alien: Isolation is out the door
- Defiance gets renewed by SyFy for a third season