Square Enix Japan aiding Deus Ex 3
Deus Ex 3 may be in the works at Eidos Montreal, but the cinematics used in the game will be given a helping hand by the CGI experts at Square Enix Japan.
"Deus Ex 3 is going to be the first project which will be a concrete product of joint effort between Square Enix and Eidos," enthuses studio manager Stephane D'Astous.
"The cinematics - by which I mean any CGI pre-rendered cinematics - are going to be done in Tokyo by Square Enix, and that's going to be amazing.
"It was in April when Square Enix acquired us, and by June, July I was trying to think of a project we could do together. One morning I woke up and I said, well, they're known for their cinematics, so why not get them involved with those?"
More on Deus Ex 3 as we get it.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer