Square Enix Japan aiding Deus Ex 3
Deus Ex 3 may be in the works at Eidos Montreal, but the cinematics used in the game will be given a helping hand by the CGI experts at Square Enix Japan.
"Deus Ex 3 is going to be the first project which will be a concrete product of joint effort between Square Enix and Eidos," enthuses studio manager Stephane D'Astous.
"The cinematics - by which I mean any CGI pre-rendered cinematics - are going to be done in Tokyo by Square Enix, and that's going to be amazing.
"It was in April when Square Enix acquired us, and by June, July I was trying to think of a project we could do together. One morning I woke up and I said, well, they're known for their cinematics, so why not get them involved with those?"
More on Deus Ex 3 as we get it.
- Ultra Street Fighter IV coming to PS4 at the end of May
- Ubisoft to publish Homeworld Remastered Collection at retail next month
- Journey, Flower and FlOw heading to the PS4 in a retail package
- Phil Harrison's departure from Microsoft has been confirmed
- Here's the first look at Star Wars: Battlefront
- Project CARS will feature 110 courses across over 30 iconic locations
- Gratuitous Space Battles 2 arrives today
- First Star Wars: Battlefront details arrive including a release date
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt's release date is now set in stone