Square Enix Japan aiding Deus Ex 3
Deus Ex 3 may be in the works at Eidos Montreal, but the cinematics used in the game will be given a helping hand by the CGI experts at Square Enix Japan.
"Deus Ex 3 is going to be the first project which will be a concrete product of joint effort between Square Enix and Eidos," enthuses studio manager Stephane D'Astous.
"The cinematics - by which I mean any CGI pre-rendered cinematics - are going to be done in Tokyo by Square Enix, and that's going to be amazing.
"It was in April when Square Enix acquired us, and by June, July I was trying to think of a project we could do together. One morning I woke up and I said, well, they're known for their cinematics, so why not get them involved with those?"
More on Deus Ex 3 as we get it.
- Microsoft doubles down for April's Games With Gold
- Every wondered what it would be like in James Bond and Joanna Dark met? Cara Ellison and Irene Koh have answered that question
- Dirty Bomb beta is back online
- Obsidian's saviour Pillars Of Eternity launches today, Watch it streamed live here later today
- Infinite Crisis launches fully today on Steam
- Here's what the new Hunters and the Behemoth for Evolve look like in action
- Blood and Burning and Celts Culture DLC Packs arrive for Total War: Attila
- F1 2015 coming to PC, PS4 and Xbox One this summer, first screenshots released
- Ubisoft introduces Alex Parizeau, the new head of Ubisoft Toronto