Square Enix Japan aiding Deus Ex 3
Deus Ex 3 may be in the works at Eidos Montreal, but the cinematics used in the game will be given a helping hand by the CGI experts at Square Enix Japan.
"Deus Ex 3 is going to be the first project which will be a concrete product of joint effort between Square Enix and Eidos," enthuses studio manager Stephane D'Astous.
"The cinematics - by which I mean any CGI pre-rendered cinematics - are going to be done in Tokyo by Square Enix, and that's going to be amazing.
"It was in April when Square Enix acquired us, and by June, July I was trying to think of a project we could do together. One morning I woke up and I said, well, they're known for their cinematics, so why not get them involved with those?"
More on Deus Ex 3 as we get it.
- First Nosgoth eSports tournament to begin next month
- Stealth Inc 2 trailer peeks it head out of the shadows
- The Crew beta launches on PS4 and Xbox One next week
- PS3 and Xbox 360 versions of Dying Light cancelled, Techland describes their development as painful
- Sony investigating issues resulting from the release of PS4 firmware 2.0
- New trailer makes Final Fantasy Type-0 HD look like the darkest Final Fantasy game yet
- Screenshot on the PlayStation Blog points to an Uncharted re-release on PS4
- EA gives a release window for Star Wars: Battlefront
- Activision announces details and a release date for Destiny's first DLC The Dark Below