Square Enix Japan aiding Deus Ex 3
Deus Ex 3 may be in the works at Eidos Montreal, but the cinematics used in the game will be given a helping hand by the CGI experts at Square Enix Japan.
"Deus Ex 3 is going to be the first project which will be a concrete product of joint effort between Square Enix and Eidos," enthuses studio manager Stephane D'Astous.
"The cinematics - by which I mean any CGI pre-rendered cinematics - are going to be done in Tokyo by Square Enix, and that's going to be amazing.
"It was in April when Square Enix acquired us, and by June, July I was trying to think of a project we could do together. One morning I woke up and I said, well, they're known for their cinematics, so why not get them involved with those?"
More on Deus Ex 3 as we get it.
- Next week's Destiny events detailed
- Swery65's D4: Dark Dreams Don't Die is out now on Xbox One
- Silent Hills could be an episodic title
- Thomas Was Alone is making the jump to the PS4
- Destiny helps give the PS4 a 300 percent sales kick
- New Yakuza 0 trailer shows off 1980s Japan
- Bloodborne's Western release date has been confirmed
- Classic WWII RTS action returns with Blitzkrieg 3
- Tetsuya Nomura leaves Final Fantasy XV to concentrate of Kingdom Hearts III