Facebook off to a roaring start on Xbox 360
Over two-million people have logged onto Facebook via Xbox Live, that's the word in from Microsoft who have been speaking to CNET.
The two-million milestone was reached within a week of the Facebook Xbox Live update going live, the same upgrade also adding in Twitter and Last.fm support - to users over 18 years-old.
No Twitter figures were offered, but apparently half a million Last.fm accounts were created within just 24 hours of the launch.
More on this as it develops.
- Hearthstone win-traders will be permanently banned says Blizzard
- Evolve Big Alpha delayed on PS4 due to issues with system update 2.0
- Your PC will need this much power under the hood to play The Crew
- LittleBigPlanet 3 will be fully backwards-compatible
- PS4 sales soar past the 13.5 million mark
- Resogun is coming to the PS Vita
- Smaller, cooler Xbox One processor in the works
- Prey 2 finally gets officially canned
- SEGA confirms the rumoured PC version Valkyria Chronicles, gives a release date