Facebook off to a roaring start on Xbox 360
Over two-million people have logged onto Facebook via Xbox Live, that's the word in from Microsoft who have been speaking to CNET.
The two-million milestone was reached within a week of the Facebook Xbox Live update going live, the same upgrade also adding in Twitter and Last.fm support - to users over 18 years-old.
No Twitter figures were offered, but apparently half a million Last.fm accounts were created within just 24 hours of the launch.
More on this as it develops.
- Final piece of Dark Souls II Season Pass DLC arrives on PC and Xbox 360
- CD Projekt RED releases some concept art for Triss and Emhyr from The Witcher 3
- 2K announces the new MyCareer mode for WWE 2K15
- Microsoft skips 9 and goes straight to announcing Windows 10
- Luis Suarez' ban extends into FIFA 15 as well
- Creative Assembly revives the multiplayer for Rome: Total War – Alexander on Steam
- Shadow Of Mordor launch trailer makes the game look suitably epic
- Minecraft for PS Vita heads into final testing
- PlayStation Home to close next year