Facebook off to a roaring start on Xbox 360
Over two-million people have logged onto Facebook via Xbox Live, that's the word in from Microsoft who have been speaking to CNET.
The two-million milestone was reached within a week of the Facebook Xbox Live update going live, the same upgrade also adding in Twitter and Last.fm support - to users over 18 years-old.
No Twitter figures were offered, but apparently half a million Last.fm accounts were created within just 24 hours of the launch.
More on this as it develops.
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update
- EA Sports patches in some more missing features for the next-gen versions of NHL 15
- Blizzard begins rolling out a new patch for Starcraft II
- Far Cry 4 Season Pass details announced
- Shinji Mikami: I never use women as objects in my games
- Microsoft releases the first trailer for Halo: Nightfall TV series, first episode to premiere at Halo Fanfest
- Silence – The Whispered World 2 announced for Xbox One
- Titanfall to get its very own Horde mode called Frontier Defense
- John Riccitiello joins Unity as their new CEO