Facebook off to a roaring start on Xbox 360
Over two-million people have logged onto Facebook via Xbox Live, that's the word in from Microsoft who have been speaking to CNET.
The two-million milestone was reached within a week of the Facebook Xbox Live update going live, the same upgrade also adding in Twitter and Last.fm support - to users over 18 years-old.
No Twitter figures were offered, but apparently half a million Last.fm accounts were created within just 24 hours of the launch.
More on this as it develops.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer