Facebook off to a roaring start on Xbox 360
Over two-million people have logged onto Facebook via Xbox Live, that's the word in from Microsoft who have been speaking to CNET.
The two-million milestone was reached within a week of the Facebook Xbox Live update going live, the same upgrade also adding in Twitter and Last.fm support - to users over 18 years-old.
No Twitter figures were offered, but apparently half a million Last.fm accounts were created within just 24 hours of the launch.
More on this as it develops.
- Hatred returns to Steam Greenlight
- Work on a Lords Of The Fallen sequel is under way
- The latest patch for Assassin's Creed: Unity is a whopper, especially for some on Xbox One
- Microsoft is planning a streaming service reportedly called Arcadia
- Sniper: Ghost Warrior 3 in development, aiming for a 2016 release
- Jagex to pull the plug on Transformers Universe
- One of Johnny Gat's new toys from Saints Row: Gat Out Of Hell takes a tour of London
- Free trial of Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn arrives on the PS4
- Batman Of The Future character pack arrives for LEGO Batman 3