RIDE just the beginning for Hawk
Speaking as the critics lay into Tony Hawk: RIDE, and the new skateboard-based controller designed specifically for the game, veteran boarder Tony Hawk has said that the controller will also be used for any upcoming RIDE sequel.
"We have already started that process, but who knows what the future holds," Hawk tells GameSpot on RIDE 2 plans.
"I've never had a master plan, especially with our old series, of how many we could do, or how far we could take it. It really was all about the fans and the console technology.
"As far as I'm concerned, it's all systems go with trying to make at least a sequel for this, because I feel like we've only just really tapped what's possible with this technology."
More RIDE news as we get it.
- Ninja Theory: We'll cross the 1080p/60fps bridge for Hellblade when we come to it
- Standalone DayZ not expected to leave Steam Early Access until 2016
- Telltale gives their Game Of Thrones series final release dates
- Large patch arrives to tackle the matchmaking issues with Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- BioWare looking into a bug stopping banter between party members in Dragon Age: Inquisition
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch introduces a new visual bug
- Metal Gear Online will return, reveal coming at The Game Awards 2014
- Ever wanted to know which next-gen console would survive a 15-foot drop?
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side