RIDE just the beginning for Hawk
Speaking as the critics lay into Tony Hawk: RIDE, and the new skateboard-based controller designed specifically for the game, veteran boarder Tony Hawk has said that the controller will also be used for any upcoming RIDE sequel.
"We have already started that process, but who knows what the future holds," Hawk tells GameSpot on RIDE 2 plans.
"I've never had a master plan, especially with our old series, of how many we could do, or how far we could take it. It really was all about the fans and the console technology.
"As far as I'm concerned, it's all systems go with trying to make at least a sequel for this, because I feel like we've only just really tapped what's possible with this technology."
More RIDE news as we get it.
- First Nosgoth eSports tournament to begin next month
- Stealth Inc 2 trailer peeks it head out of the shadows
- The Crew beta launches on PS4 and Xbox One next week
- PS3 and Xbox 360 versions of Dying Light cancelled, Techland describes their development as painful
- Sony investigating issues resulting from the release of PS4 firmware 2.0
- New trailer makes Final Fantasy Type-0 HD look like the darkest Final Fantasy game yet
- Screenshot on the PlayStation Blog points to an Uncharted re-release on PS4
- EA gives a release window for Star Wars: Battlefront
- Activision announces details and a release date for Destiny's first DLC The Dark Below