RIDE just the beginning for Hawk
Speaking as the critics lay into Tony Hawk: RIDE, and the new skateboard-based controller designed specifically for the game, veteran boarder Tony Hawk has said that the controller will also be used for any upcoming RIDE sequel.
"We have already started that process, but who knows what the future holds," Hawk tells GameSpot on RIDE 2 plans.
"I've never had a master plan, especially with our old series, of how many we could do, or how far we could take it. It really was all about the fans and the console technology.
"As far as I'm concerned, it's all systems go with trying to make at least a sequel for this, because I feel like we've only just really tapped what's possible with this technology."
More RIDE news as we get it.
- Visuals are key to the PS4's success according to Nielsen's latest survey
- Sledgehammer considering revisiting classic multiplayer maps for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- New ToeJam & Earl game comes to Kickstarter
- Free login campaign announced as Final Fantasy XIV tops 4 million registered users
- Fable Legends will be free-to-play on both PC and Xbox One
- Bastion will hit the PS4 in April
- Sierra bringing Velocity 2X to Xbox One and PC
- This month is a triple-A bonanza for Xbox gamers on Games With Gold
- New House Of Wolves leak shows a Reef social hub for Destiny