RIDE just the beginning for Hawk
Speaking as the critics lay into Tony Hawk: RIDE, and the new skateboard-based controller designed specifically for the game, veteran boarder Tony Hawk has said that the controller will also be used for any upcoming RIDE sequel.
"We have already started that process, but who knows what the future holds," Hawk tells GameSpot on RIDE 2 plans.
"I've never had a master plan, especially with our old series, of how many we could do, or how far we could take it. It really was all about the fans and the console technology.
"As far as I'm concerned, it's all systems go with trying to make at least a sequel for this, because I feel like we've only just really tapped what's possible with this technology."
More RIDE news as we get it.
- PlayStation Home to close next year
- New The Evil Within video offers up a survival lesson
- Shadow Of Mordor Season Pass trailer arrives teasing the game's DLC
- Excited about No Man's Sky? Now you can help make it
- Creative Assembly has something cool to reveal after Alien: Isolation is out the door
- Defiance gets renewed by SyFy for a third season
- Deadly Premonition creator's new game D4: Dark Dreams Don't Die not doing so well
- Ion Storm had begun planning Deus Ex 3 when they closed back in 2006
- Bungie closes Destiny's Loot Cave exploit