RIDE just the beginning for Hawk
Speaking as the critics lay into Tony Hawk: RIDE, and the new skateboard-based controller designed specifically for the game, veteran boarder Tony Hawk has said that the controller will also be used for any upcoming RIDE sequel.
"We have already started that process, but who knows what the future holds," Hawk tells GameSpot on RIDE 2 plans.
"I've never had a master plan, especially with our old series, of how many we could do, or how far we could take it. It really was all about the fans and the console technology.
"As far as I'm concerned, it's all systems go with trying to make at least a sequel for this, because I feel like we've only just really tapped what's possible with this technology."
More RIDE news as we get it.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer