More Natal details in new year
Microsoft is in the process of hiring like mad for future new Halo and Natal related projects, word reaching us that the motion control system will come into focus in the new year.
According to Redmond, Project Natal will be shown off to developers in the new year at the Gamefest event taking place stateside in February.
The showcase, scheduled for the 10th and 11th of February, will show game makers how to work with the camera system, with design and technology set to be key to the event.
Gamefest will show off "gesture recognition, avatar retargeting, speech recognition, advanced raw stream processing, handling different player environments" and more, we hear.
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year