More Natal details in new year
Microsoft is in the process of hiring like mad for future new Halo and Natal related projects, word reaching us that the motion control system will come into focus in the new year.
According to Redmond, Project Natal will be shown off to developers in the new year at the Gamefest event taking place stateside in February.
The showcase, scheduled for the 10th and 11th of February, will show game makers how to work with the camera system, with design and technology set to be key to the event.
Gamefest will show off "gesture recognition, avatar retargeting, speech recognition, advanced raw stream processing, handling different player environments" and more, we hear.
- The Iron Banner returns to Destiny next week
- Jason Voorhees DLC coming to Mortal Kombat X next month
- Square Enix announces their own E3 press conference
- Avalanche to reveal Just Cause 3's gameplay next week
- EA Sports Rory McIlroy PGA Tour delayed a touch
- Telltale announces a new deal with Marvel
- Sanctuary update arrives for Warframe on consoles
- Call Of Duty: Black Ops III gets another teaser trailer
- Patrice Desilets unveils his new game Ancestors: The Humankind Odyssey