More Natal details in new year
Microsoft is in the process of hiring like mad for future new Halo and Natal related projects, word reaching us that the motion control system will come into focus in the new year.
According to Redmond, Project Natal will be shown off to developers in the new year at the Gamefest event taking place stateside in February.
The showcase, scheduled for the 10th and 11th of February, will show game makers how to work with the camera system, with design and technology set to be key to the event.
Gamefest will show off "gesture recognition, avatar retargeting, speech recognition, advanced raw stream processing, handling different player environments" and more, we hear.
- Dark Souls 2 could see a fourth pack of DLC released
- Far Cry 4 is all about player choice, has five endings
- Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare PC system specifications announced
- Evolution adds more multiplayer events to Driveclub as they continue to work on the game's server issues
- Rockstar announces a San Andreas 10th Anniversary event this weekend for GTA Online
- Dead Or Alive 5: Last Round gets a release date
- Unfinished Swan to hit the PS4 and PS Vita next week
- Gamersgate.com CEO emphasizes that they have nothing to do with #Gamergate
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update