More Natal details in new year
Microsoft is in the process of hiring like mad for future new Halo and Natal related projects, word reaching us that the motion control system will come into focus in the new year.
According to Redmond, Project Natal will be shown off to developers in the new year at the Gamefest event taking place stateside in February.
The showcase, scheduled for the 10th and 11th of February, will show game makers how to work with the camera system, with design and technology set to be key to the event.
Gamefest will show off "gesture recognition, avatar retargeting, speech recognition, advanced raw stream processing, handling different player environments" and more, we hear.
- Hearthstone win-traders will be permanently banned says Blizzard
- Evolve Big Alpha delayed on PS4 due to issues with system update 2.0
- Your PC will need this much power under the hood to play The Crew
- LittleBigPlanet 3 will be fully backwards-compatible
- PS4 sales soar past the 13.5 million mark
- Resogun is coming to the PS Vita
- Smaller, cooler Xbox One processor in the works
- Prey 2 finally gets officially canned
- SEGA confirms the rumoured PC version Valkyria Chronicles, gives a release date