More Natal details in new year
Microsoft is in the process of hiring like mad for future new Halo and Natal related projects, word reaching us that the motion control system will come into focus in the new year.
According to Redmond, Project Natal will be shown off to developers in the new year at the Gamefest event taking place stateside in February.
The showcase, scheduled for the 10th and 11th of February, will show game makers how to work with the camera system, with design and technology set to be key to the event.
Gamefest will show off "gesture recognition, avatar retargeting, speech recognition, advanced raw stream processing, handling different player environments" and more, we hear.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3