MW2 beats ACII to UK top spot
A gigantic 86 percent drop in sales be damned, Modern Warfare 2 is still the UK's best selling video game - last week's sales chart seeing Infinity Ward's FPS hang on to its leading status, despite big name competition.
In spite of the huge drop in weekly sales, Modern Warfare 2 beat Assassin's Creed II into second place, New Super Mario Bros. Wii entering the chart in third place.
Fellow new entry Left 4 Dead 2 lands in seventh place, while rest of the UK top ten is comprised of Wii Sports Resort, Wii Fit Plus, FIFA 10, Mario and Sonic at the Olympic Winter Games, Forza 3 and Lego Batman.
More sales news as we get it.
- Steam is awesome this weekend, Borderlands 2 and Dishonored freeplay and a massive 2K sale
- Peter Molyneux: “There is a brilliant game there in Godus that is going to bring people together”
- FIFA Ultimate Team cheaters be warned EA Sports is coming for you
- #welovegamedevs Twitter campaign appears as an antidote to this week's unpleasantness
- No branching narratives for The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
- Spa hotlap video arrives for F1 2014
- Phil Fish puts Polytron and Fez up for sale and quits Twitter after multiple hacks
- The Vanishing Of Ethan Carter gets a PC release date
- Sony schedules PSN maintenance for Monday