MW2 beats ACII to UK top spot
A gigantic 86 percent drop in sales be damned, Modern Warfare 2 is still the UK's best selling video game - last week's sales chart seeing Infinity Ward's FPS hang on to its leading status, despite big name competition.
In spite of the huge drop in weekly sales, Modern Warfare 2 beat Assassin's Creed II into second place, New Super Mario Bros. Wii entering the chart in third place.
Fellow new entry Left 4 Dead 2 lands in seventh place, while rest of the UK top ten is comprised of Wii Sports Resort, Wii Fit Plus, FIFA 10, Mario and Sonic at the Olympic Winter Games, Forza 3 and Lego Batman.
More sales news as we get it.
- OnLive coming to Philips' new range fo Android-powered smart TVs
- Explore the rest of the solar system with Google's Destiny Planet View
- Dead Or Alive 5: Last Round coming to next-gen consoles
- Voting opens up for GamesAid's charity of 2014
- Nintendo promising a good 2015 with Zelda, Star Fox and Splatoon coming to Wii U
- Warframe comes to Xbox One today
- Over 2000 developers sign an open letter calling for the community to take a stand against harassment
- Classic PC survival horror series returns with Alone In The Dark: Illumination
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 confirmed with a concept trailer