MW2 beats ACII to UK top spot
A gigantic 86 percent drop in sales be damned, Modern Warfare 2 is still the UK's best selling video game - last week's sales chart seeing Infinity Ward's FPS hang on to its leading status, despite big name competition.
In spite of the huge drop in weekly sales, Modern Warfare 2 beat Assassin's Creed II into second place, New Super Mario Bros. Wii entering the chart in third place.
Fellow new entry Left 4 Dead 2 lands in seventh place, while rest of the UK top ten is comprised of Wii Sports Resort, Wii Fit Plus, FIFA 10, Mario and Sonic at the Olympic Winter Games, Forza 3 and Lego Batman.
More sales news as we get it.
- The Iron Banner returns to Destiny next week
- Jason Voorhees DLC coming to Mortal Kombat X next month
- Square Enix announces their own E3 press conference
- Avalanche to reveal Just Cause 3's gameplay next week
- EA Sports Rory McIlroy PGA Tour delayed a touch
- Telltale announces a new deal with Marvel
- Sanctuary update arrives for Warframe on consoles
- Call Of Duty: Black Ops III gets another teaser trailer
- Patrice Desilets unveils his new game Ancestors: The Humankind Odyssey