MW2 beats ACII to UK top spot
A gigantic 86 percent drop in sales be damned, Modern Warfare 2 is still the UK's best selling video game - last week's sales chart seeing Infinity Ward's FPS hang on to its leading status, despite big name competition.
In spite of the huge drop in weekly sales, Modern Warfare 2 beat Assassin's Creed II into second place, New Super Mario Bros. Wii entering the chart in third place.
Fellow new entry Left 4 Dead 2 lands in seventh place, while rest of the UK top ten is comprised of Wii Sports Resort, Wii Fit Plus, FIFA 10, Mario and Sonic at the Olympic Winter Games, Forza 3 and Lego Batman.
More sales news as we get it.
- Next week's Destiny events detailed
- Swery65's D4: Dark Dreams Don't Die is out now on Xbox One
- Silent Hills could be an episodic title
- Thomas Was Alone is making the jump to the PS4
- Destiny helps give the PS4 a 300 percent sales kick
- New Yakuza 0 trailer shows off 1980s Japan
- Bloodborne's Western release date has been confirmed
- Classic WWII RTS action returns with Blitzkrieg 3
- Tetsuya Nomura leaves Final Fantasy XV to concentrate of Kingdom Hearts III