New games company focuses on Music
A new studio has been formed by veteran game music composer Tim Wright, the man behind the likes of Lemmings and more recently music-production software Music 3000 - which launched on the PS2 courtesy of Jester Interactive. Anyway, Wright and several other key developers on the 'Music' team have now parted company from their publisher, forming a new developer in the North-West called Tantrumedia.
As well as continuing to develop games software in the Music 3000 vein, Wright revealed that new firm will offer other developers a variety of audio-centred services, making Tantrumedia a one-stop shop. "As well as being registered providers for many formats including PlayStation 2 and Xbox, Tantrumedia caters for web based activities, duplication of CDs and printed material, and we're also passing on our expertise through private consultations," explained Wright.
- New Overwatch videos show off Hanzo and McCree
- Tychus loses his cigar for his appearance in Heroes Of The Storm
- Capcom details the Ultra Street Fighter IV PS4 upgrades
- Codemasters releases a teaser for F1 2015
- Total War: Arena gameplay unveiled
- Warner Bros bringing Batman's cowl and cape from Batman: Arkham Knight to MCM Comic-Con this weekend
- Red Thread gives an update on Dreamfall Chapters Book Three
- Sony releases a pretty 1080p gameplay video of God Of War III on PS4
- Techland shelves Hellraid to focus on Dying Light