New games company focuses on Music
A new studio has been formed by veteran game music composer Tim Wright, the man behind the likes of Lemmings and more recently music-production software Music 3000 - which launched on the PS2 courtesy of Jester Interactive. Anyway, Wright and several other key developers on the 'Music' team have now parted company from their publisher, forming a new developer in the North-West called Tantrumedia.
As well as continuing to develop games software in the Music 3000 vein, Wright revealed that new firm will offer other developers a variety of audio-centred services, making Tantrumedia a one-stop shop. "As well as being registered providers for many formats including PlayStation 2 and Xbox, Tantrumedia caters for web based activities, duplication of CDs and printed material, and we're also passing on our expertise through private consultations," explained Wright.
- Stealth Inc 2 is coming to PC, PlayStation and Xbox
- Frozenbyte announces Trine 3: Artifacts Of Power
- Epic has dropped the subscription fee for the Unreal Engine 4
- Rumour: DirectX 12 could allow mixing and matching of AMD and Nvidia GPUs
- No more online modes for Ridge Racer Unbounded in Europe
- Mortal Kombat X coming to mobiles as a free-to-play card battler
- EA announces details of Battlefield: Hardline Premium
- Payday 2: Crimewave Edition to hit PS4 and Xbox One in the summer
- Valve and HTC partner up for the new SteamVR device the Vive