New games company focuses on Music
A new studio has been formed by veteran game music composer Tim Wright, the man behind the likes of Lemmings and more recently music-production software Music 3000 - which launched on the PS2 courtesy of Jester Interactive. Anyway, Wright and several other key developers on the 'Music' team have now parted company from their publisher, forming a new developer in the North-West called Tantrumedia.
As well as continuing to develop games software in the Music 3000 vein, Wright revealed that new firm will offer other developers a variety of audio-centred services, making Tantrumedia a one-stop shop. "As well as being registered providers for many formats including PlayStation 2 and Xbox, Tantrumedia caters for web based activities, duplication of CDs and printed material, and we're also passing on our expertise through private consultations," explained Wright.
- The Vanishing Of Ethan Carter gets a PC release date
- Sony schedules PSN maintenance for Monday
- Warframe update 14 hits PS4 as it closes in on 10 million registered users
- Bungie releases the official Destiny launch gameplay trailer
- Codemasters releases a new Austria hotlap video for F1 2014
- Eden Hazard joins Lionel Messi on the cover of FIFA 15
- PS Vita getting a five-game Adventure Mega Pack hardware bundle
- Lords Of The Fallen has “a steep learning curve”
- PS4 trailer arrives for Dreamfall Chapters, and some screenshots too