New fighting game coming from A2M
WET developers A2M could be hard at work on a brand new, 2D fighter title, word in from US censors the ESRB seemingly giving the game away.
According to the ratings board's website, the new title is to be called Revenge of the Wounded Dragon, with a release on the PS3 mooted.
"This is a 2D fighting game in which players assume the roles of two brothers attempting to avenge their grandfather's death and rescue their sister from the local mafia boss," reads the ESRB description.
"Players frequently punch, kick, and throw enemies as they 'side-scroll' (i.e., walk) forward through the platform city environments; they can also use bottles, bats, knives, Molotov cocktails, pistols, shotguns, and uzi submachine guns to kill the henchmen."
More on this PS3 title, which sounds like it could be a touch retro, just as soon as we get it.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer