New fighting game coming from A2M
WET developers A2M could be hard at work on a brand new, 2D fighter title, word in from US censors the ESRB seemingly giving the game away.
According to the ratings board's website, the new title is to be called Revenge of the Wounded Dragon, with a release on the PS3 mooted.
"This is a 2D fighting game in which players assume the roles of two brothers attempting to avenge their grandfather's death and rescue their sister from the local mafia boss," reads the ESRB description.
"Players frequently punch, kick, and throw enemies as they 'side-scroll' (i.e., walk) forward through the platform city environments; they can also use bottles, bats, knives, Molotov cocktails, pistols, shotguns, and uzi submachine guns to kill the henchmen."
More on this PS3 title, which sounds like it could be a touch retro, just as soon as we get it.
- Dragon Age: Inquisition's Jaws Of Hakkon DLC not out on remaining platforms till May
- Pillars Of Eternity community debating the validity of an in-game trans joke
- Warner Bros teams up with ESL for a programme of pro-Mortal Kombat X tournaments this year
- New Rainbow Six: Siege trailer explains the operator system
- UK headteachers threaten to report parents who let their children play adult-rated games
- Spotify hits the PS4 and PS3 today
- Halo 5: Guardians coming to the Xbox One in October
- The next episode of Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare's Exo Zombies get s new trailer
- Microsoft doubles down for April's Games With Gold