New fighting game coming from A2M
WET developers A2M could be hard at work on a brand new, 2D fighter title, word in from US censors the ESRB seemingly giving the game away.
According to the ratings board's website, the new title is to be called Revenge of the Wounded Dragon, with a release on the PS3 mooted.
"This is a 2D fighting game in which players assume the roles of two brothers attempting to avenge their grandfather's death and rescue their sister from the local mafia boss," reads the ESRB description.
"Players frequently punch, kick, and throw enemies as they 'side-scroll' (i.e., walk) forward through the platform city environments; they can also use bottles, bats, knives, Molotov cocktails, pistols, shotguns, and uzi submachine guns to kill the henchmen."
More on this PS3 title, which sounds like it could be a touch retro, just as soon as we get it.
- Ken Levine's next game is a first-person sci-fi title
- Battlefield: Hardline beta coming to all platforms next week
- Transistor and Yakuza 4 among February's PS Plus Instant Game Collection pickings
- Third and final Life Is Strange development diary arrives ahead of tomorrow's launch of episode one
- Nintendo shows profits despite the Wii U continuing to underperform
- Goetia demo is now live
- There's a whole load of LEGO games coming this year including LEGO Jurassic World
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 devs confident that Resident Evil 7 will be mind-blowing
- Steam content creators raise more than 50 million USD making hats for Team Fortress 2 and the like