Zipper make MAG beta longer
Developer Zipper have extended the length of the official MAG beta test presently under way on the PlayStation Network.
As part of the extension of this trial for their PS3 exclusive online shooter, the firm will also continue to open up access to new participants until the test officially ends.
The MAG beta was supposed to end last Friday, but will now run on into this week, while the developer will soon offer up information on how to get involved in the next stage of pre-launch testing.
MAG will officially launch in January. We'll have more on this for you soon.
- EA to unveil Star Wars: Battlefront later on this month
- No 2015 launch for Zelda Wii U after all
- Konami continues to purge all references to Hideo Kojima with Silent Hills and Zone Of The Enders
- New Gears Of War title is Xbox One only
- Sony closes the door on PlayStation Home on last time
- StarCraft II: Legacy Of The Void beta invites go out today
- Final Fantasy XIV's first expansion Heavensward will launch in June
- Sony gives the full PS Plus line-up for April
- Before The Fall patch arrives for Final Fantasy XIV today