Zipper make MAG beta longer
Developer Zipper have extended the length of the official MAG beta test presently under way on the PlayStation Network.
As part of the extension of this trial for their PS3 exclusive online shooter, the firm will also continue to open up access to new participants until the test officially ends.
The MAG beta was supposed to end last Friday, but will now run on into this week, while the developer will soon offer up information on how to get involved in the next stage of pre-launch testing.
MAG will officially launch in January. We'll have more on this for you soon.
- New Destiny trailer teases interesting new stuff coming with The Dark Below
- Geometry Wars 3 hits PC today, consoles tomorrow
- Retail listing for ZombiU 2 spotted
- 343 admits last week's Halo: The Master Chief Collection patch didn't work as well as they'd hoped, promises to keep working
- Dark Souls II is heading to PS4, Xbox One and DirectX 11 PC next year
- Square Enix boss promises a brand new console RPG reveal next month
- Ubisoft reveals there will be no release day reviews for The Crew
- Surprise! Tales From The Borderlands episode one is out today
- StarCraft 2 pro-player expelled from Fragbite Masters tournament for Twitter rape comment about a female opponent