Zipper make MAG beta longer
Developer Zipper have extended the length of the official MAG beta test presently under way on the PlayStation Network.
As part of the extension of this trial for their PS3 exclusive online shooter, the firm will also continue to open up access to new participants until the test officially ends.
The MAG beta was supposed to end last Friday, but will now run on into this week, while the developer will soon offer up information on how to get involved in the next stage of pre-launch testing.
MAG will officially launch in January. We'll have more on this for you soon.
- Borderlands 2 writer leaving Gearbox to join Freddie Wong's RocketJump production company
- Bloodborne will be harder than Demon's Souls and features procedurally generated dungeons
- Hearthstone users pass the 75 million mark, new expansion on the way says new report
- Square Enix unveils the Final Fantasy Type-0 Collector's Edition
- Life Is Strange arrives today
- SEGA cuts jobs in the biggest strategic shift since they binned the Dreamcast
- Big new update arrives for Frozen Cortex
- Introversion's Prison Architect will see its full launch this year, mobile version announced
- Ken Levine's next game is a first-person sci-fi title