Zipper make MAG beta longer
Developer Zipper have extended the length of the official MAG beta test presently under way on the PlayStation Network.
As part of the extension of this trial for their PS3 exclusive online shooter, the firm will also continue to open up access to new participants until the test officially ends.
The MAG beta was supposed to end last Friday, but will now run on into this week, while the developer will soon offer up information on how to get involved in the next stage of pre-launch testing.
MAG will officially launch in January. We'll have more on this for you soon.
- Resident Evil HD remake gets its first trailer
- Capcom working with Dimps on a what is probably Street Fighter V
- New Titanfall update adds Titan-free combat gameplay mode
- OnLive coming to Philips' new range fo Android-powered smart TVs
- Explore the rest of the solar system with Google's Destiny Planet View
- Dead Or Alive 5: Last Round coming to next-gen consoles
- Voting opens up for GamesAid's charity of 2014
- Nintendo promising a good 2015 with Zelda, Star Fox and Splatoon coming to Wii U
- Warframe comes to Xbox One today