Zipper make MAG beta longer
Developer Zipper have extended the length of the official MAG beta test presently under way on the PlayStation Network.
As part of the extension of this trial for their PS3 exclusive online shooter, the firm will also continue to open up access to new participants until the test officially ends.
The MAG beta was supposed to end last Friday, but will now run on into this week, while the developer will soon offer up information on how to get involved in the next stage of pre-launch testing.
MAG will officially launch in January. We'll have more on this for you soon.
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year
- Valve reworks their Steam Early Access developer guidelines and rules
- Here's a bunch of new screenshots of Project CARS running on the Xbox One
- Free Power Of Defiance DLC arrives for Shadow Of Mordor
- Teaser trailer arrives for Telltale's Game Of Thrones