Diablo 3 remains a distant prospect
Diablo 3 is still deep in development at Blizzard, but the firm is not likely to offer a release date anytime soon, the game maker hinting that the game remains a very distant prospect.
"[Diablo 3] is not going to be out next year. We always announce all of our games too early. We realize that and go, 'You know what? Next time we're not going to do that.' And then we always fail at that," big cheese Rob Pardo tells Techland.
"We've been wrong (on release dates) for as long as I can remember. So that's why we don't do release dates anymore."
2011 it is, by the look of things, but we'll keep you posted on all things Diablo regardless.
- New Destiny trailer teases interesting new stuff coming with The Dark Below
- Geometry Wars 3 hits PC today, consoles tomorrow
- Retail listing for ZombiU 2 spotted
- 343 admits last week's Halo: The Master Chief Collection patch didn't work as well as they'd hoped, promises to keep working
- Dark Souls II is heading to PS4, Xbox One and DirectX 11 PC next year
- Square Enix boss promises a brand new console RPG reveal next month
- Ubisoft reveals there will be no release day reviews for The Crew
- Surprise! Tales From The Borderlands episode one is out today
- StarCraft 2 pro-player expelled from Fragbite Masters tournament for Twitter rape comment about a female opponent