Diablo 3 remains a distant prospect
Diablo 3 is still deep in development at Blizzard, but the firm is not likely to offer a release date anytime soon, the game maker hinting that the game remains a very distant prospect.
"[Diablo 3] is not going to be out next year. We always announce all of our games too early. We realize that and go, 'You know what? Next time we're not going to do that.' And then we always fail at that," big cheese Rob Pardo tells Techland.
"We've been wrong (on release dates) for as long as I can remember. So that's why we don't do release dates anymore."
2011 it is, by the look of things, but we'll keep you posted on all things Diablo regardless.
- Ken Levine's next game is a first-person sci-fi title
- Battlefield: Hardline beta coming to all platforms next week
- Transistor and Yakuza 4 among February's PS Plus Instant Game Collection pickings
- Third and final Life Is Strange development diary arrives ahead of tomorrow's launch of episode one
- Nintendo shows profits despite the Wii U continuing to underperform
- Goetia demo is now live
- There's a whole load of LEGO games coming this year including LEGO Jurassic World
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 devs confident that Resident Evil 7 will be mind-blowing
- Steam content creators raise more than 50 million USD making hats for Team Fortress 2 and the like