Diablo 3 remains a distant prospect
Diablo 3 is still deep in development at Blizzard, but the firm is not likely to offer a release date anytime soon, the game maker hinting that the game remains a very distant prospect.
"[Diablo 3] is not going to be out next year. We always announce all of our games too early. We realize that and go, 'You know what? Next time we're not going to do that.' And then we always fail at that," big cheese Rob Pardo tells Techland.
"We've been wrong (on release dates) for as long as I can remember. So that's why we don't do release dates anymore."
2011 it is, by the look of things, but we'll keep you posted on all things Diablo regardless.
- First Nosgoth eSports tournament to begin next month
- Stealth Inc 2 trailer peeks it head out of the shadows
- The Crew beta launches on PS4 and Xbox One next week
- PS3 and Xbox 360 versions of Dying Light cancelled, Techland describes their development as painful
- Sony investigating issues resulting from the release of PS4 firmware 2.0
- New trailer makes Final Fantasy Type-0 HD look like the darkest Final Fantasy game yet
- Screenshot on the PlayStation Blog points to an Uncharted re-release on PS4
- EA gives a release window for Star Wars: Battlefront
- Activision announces details and a release date for Destiny's first DLC The Dark Below