Diablo 3 remains a distant prospect
Diablo 3 is still deep in development at Blizzard, but the firm is not likely to offer a release date anytime soon, the game maker hinting that the game remains a very distant prospect.
"[Diablo 3] is not going to be out next year. We always announce all of our games too early. We realize that and go, 'You know what? Next time we're not going to do that.' And then we always fail at that," big cheese Rob Pardo tells Techland.
"We've been wrong (on release dates) for as long as I can remember. So that's why we don't do release dates anymore."
2011 it is, by the look of things, but we'll keep you posted on all things Diablo regardless.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3