Diablo 3 remains a distant prospect
Diablo 3 is still deep in development at Blizzard, but the firm is not likely to offer a release date anytime soon, the game maker hinting that the game remains a very distant prospect.
"[Diablo 3] is not going to be out next year. We always announce all of our games too early. We realize that and go, 'You know what? Next time we're not going to do that.' And then we always fail at that," big cheese Rob Pardo tells Techland.
"We've been wrong (on release dates) for as long as I can remember. So that's why we don't do release dates anymore."
2011 it is, by the look of things, but we'll keep you posted on all things Diablo regardless.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year