New Spec Ops game coming from 2K?
A new 2K Games shooter is set to be unveiled at the Video Game Awards stateside on the 12th of December, when Halo: Reach will also get a public airing for the first time.
The new shooter is billed as a special ops-style game, and a teaser video is also available online now.
Details remain scant, although the title is thought to at least in part be set in the middle-east if early CGI footage is indicative.
2K owners Take-Two were once responsible for publishing the Spec Ops series of shooter games, the last iteration of which was released for the PlayStation back in 2001. Could this rumoured title be a revival of this age-old IP, started by Zombie on the PC back in 1998?
More news on this as we get it.
- BioWare's David Gaider moves from Dragon Age to a new secret BioWare project
- Cross-Buy coming to Windows 10 and Xbox One staring with Zen Pinball FX2
- Bungie knew about Destiny's loot cave before launch
- This year's BAFTA Games Awards to stream live on Twitch, watch it here
- Harmonix confirms Rock Band 4 coming to next-gen consoles this year
- Wasteland 2 also coming to the PS4
- Block 'N' Load gets a final launch date
- Elite: Dangerous is a timed exclusive on the Xbox One, PS4 version is coming too
- Phil Harrison rumoured to be leaving Microsoft