New Spec Ops game coming from 2K?
A new 2K Games shooter is set to be unveiled at the Video Game Awards stateside on the 12th of December, when Halo: Reach will also get a public airing for the first time.
The new shooter is billed as a special ops-style game, and a teaser video is also available online now.
Details remain scant, although the title is thought to at least in part be set in the middle-east if early CGI footage is indicative.
2K owners Take-Two were once responsible for publishing the Spec Ops series of shooter games, the last iteration of which was released for the PlayStation back in 2001. Could this rumoured title be a revival of this age-old IP, started by Zombie on the PC back in 1998?
More news on this as we get it.
- Warren Spector lifts the lid on Junction Point's cancelled Half-Life 2 episode
- Ubisoft pledges to match up to 100,000 CAD of donations to aid Far Cry 4's inspiration Nepal recover from the earthquake
- Square Enix shows off their new DirectX 12-powered Luminous Studio engine
- Overkill's The Walking Dead game coming to PC and consoles next year
- Sony to release The Last Of Us DLC Left Behind as a standalone downloadable
- Deus Ex: Mankind Divided trailer was a bit violent for Warren Spector's tastes
- Dragon Age: Inquisition's Jaws Of Hakkon DLC to arrive on Xbox 360 and PlayStation consoles this month
- EA gives a date and time for their 2015 E3 press conference
- Frozen Cortex gets a large free update