PlayStation dominates Japanese charts
The latest sales figures are in from the land of the rising sun, the PSP and PS3 vying for the top spot in an all-Sony top two.
For the week ending November 15th, the PSP tops the Japanese hardware chart with nearly 39,000 units sold. The PS3 is second, just a few hundred units behind with over 38,000 consoles sold.
Then there's the DSi third with nearly 34,000, followed by the Wii, off the pace again, with nearly 27,000 units sold.
The PSP Go is next up with over 6,000 units, followed by the DS Lite with over 5,000. Then there's the Xbox 360 with over 4,000 - the PS2 last with just over 2,000. More from Japan as we get it.
- Peter Molyneux: “There is a brilliant game there in Godus that is going to bring people together”
- FIFA Ultimate Team cheaters be warned EA Sports is coming for you
- #welovegamedevs Twitter campaign appears as an antidote to this week's unpleasantness
- No branching narratives for The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
- Spa hotlap video arrives for F1 2014
- Phil Fish puts Polytron and Fez up for sale and quits Twitter after multiple hacks
- The Vanishing Of Ethan Carter gets a PC release date
- Sony schedules PSN maintenance for Monday
- Warframe update 14 hits PS4 as it closes in on 10 million registered users