PlayStation dominates Japanese charts
The latest sales figures are in from the land of the rising sun, the PSP and PS3 vying for the top spot in an all-Sony top two.
For the week ending November 15th, the PSP tops the Japanese hardware chart with nearly 39,000 units sold. The PS3 is second, just a few hundred units behind with over 38,000 consoles sold.
Then there's the DSi third with nearly 34,000, followed by the Wii, off the pace again, with nearly 27,000 units sold.
The PSP Go is next up with over 6,000 units, followed by the DS Lite with over 5,000. Then there's the Xbox 360 with over 4,000 - the PS2 last with just over 2,000. More from Japan as we get it.
- First Nosgoth eSports tournament to begin next month
- Stealth Inc 2 trailer peeks it head out of the shadows
- The Crew beta launches on PS4 and Xbox One next week
- PS3 and Xbox 360 versions of Dying Light cancelled, Techland describes their development as painful
- Sony investigating issues resulting from the release of PS4 firmware 2.0
- New trailer makes Final Fantasy Type-0 HD look like the darkest Final Fantasy game yet
- Screenshot on the PlayStation Blog points to an Uncharted re-release on PS4
- EA gives a release window for Star Wars: Battlefront
- Activision announces details and a release date for Destiny's first DLC The Dark Below