PlayStation dominates Japanese charts
The latest sales figures are in from the land of the rising sun, the PSP and PS3 vying for the top spot in an all-Sony top two.
For the week ending November 15th, the PSP tops the Japanese hardware chart with nearly 39,000 units sold. The PS3 is second, just a few hundred units behind with over 38,000 consoles sold.
Then there's the DSi third with nearly 34,000, followed by the Wii, off the pace again, with nearly 27,000 units sold.
The PSP Go is next up with over 6,000 units, followed by the DS Lite with over 5,000. Then there's the Xbox 360 with over 4,000 - the PS2 last with just over 2,000. More from Japan as we get it.
- Resident Evil HD remake gets its first trailer
- Capcom working with Dimps on a what is probably Street Fighter V
- New Titanfall update adds Titan-free combat gameplay mode
- OnLive coming to Philips' new range fo Android-powered smart TVs
- Explore the rest of the solar system with Google's Destiny Planet View
- Dead Or Alive 5: Last Round coming to next-gen consoles
- Voting opens up for GamesAid's charity of 2014
- Nintendo promising a good 2015 with Zelda, Star Fox and Splatoon coming to Wii U
- Warframe comes to Xbox One today