BioShock 2 special edition confirmed
BioShock 2 hits early 2010 and its already getting an upgrade. A special edition has been announced by official site: The Cult of Rapture.
So, if you're the type who is simply above those petty, standard edition games, here's the dish:
"The Special Edition will come in 13"x13" premium packaging with special art on both the slipcase and the box cover. Inside, you will find three posters featuring vintage ads from Rapture (rolled), a vinyl 180g LP featuring the orchestral score from the original BioShock, a CD containing the BioShock 2 orchestral score, a 164 page 8"x11" hardbound artbook chock full of developer commentary and, of course, a copy of BioShock 2."
This edition will ship day one right alongside the standard copy and will be available for 99.99 USD on the Xbox 360 and PS3.
It will be limited to a single production run so if you must have the snazzy up sell then you may want to preorder now, which is now also an option.
Stay tuned for updates as they become available.
- Classic PC survival horror series returns with Alone In The Dark: Illumination
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 confirmed with a concept trailer
- Xbox One owners, Destiny wants to eat your hard drive
- Saints Row IV modding tools released for PC
- Volition's Steve Jaros: Sarkeesian was right to call out Saints Row
- Playable Silent Hill teaser P.T. downloaded 1 million times
- Blooborne gets a Japanese release date
- Rockstar says no delay to next-gen GTA V, November release date rumoured
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter