BioShock 2 special edition confirmed
BioShock 2 hits early 2010 and its already getting an upgrade. A special edition has been announced by official site: The Cult of Rapture.
So, if you're the type who is simply above those petty, standard edition games, here's the dish:
"The Special Edition will come in 13"x13" premium packaging with special art on both the slipcase and the box cover. Inside, you will find three posters featuring vintage ads from Rapture (rolled), a vinyl 180g LP featuring the orchestral score from the original BioShock, a CD containing the BioShock 2 orchestral score, a 164 page 8"x11" hardbound artbook chock full of developer commentary and, of course, a copy of BioShock 2."
This edition will ship day one right alongside the standard copy and will be available for 99.99 USD on the Xbox 360 and PS3.
It will be limited to a single production run so if you must have the snazzy up sell then you may want to preorder now, which is now also an option.
Stay tuned for updates as they become available.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3