BioShock 2 special edition confirmed
BioShock 2 hits early 2010 and its already getting an upgrade. A special edition has been announced by official site: The Cult of Rapture.
So, if you're the type who is simply above those petty, standard edition games, here's the dish:
"The Special Edition will come in 13"x13" premium packaging with special art on both the slipcase and the box cover. Inside, you will find three posters featuring vintage ads from Rapture (rolled), a vinyl 180g LP featuring the orchestral score from the original BioShock, a CD containing the BioShock 2 orchestral score, a 164 page 8"x11" hardbound artbook chock full of developer commentary and, of course, a copy of BioShock 2."
This edition will ship day one right alongside the standard copy and will be available for 99.99 USD on the Xbox 360 and PS3.
It will be limited to a single production run so if you must have the snazzy up sell then you may want to preorder now, which is now also an option.
Stay tuned for updates as they become available.
- Microsoft doubles down for April's Games With Gold
- Every wondered what it would be like in James Bond and Joanna Dark met? Cara Ellison and Irene Koh have answered that question
- Dirty Bomb beta is back online
- Obsidian's saviour Pillars Of Eternity launches today, Watch it streamed live here later today
- Infinite Crisis launches fully today on Steam
- Here's what the new Hunters and the Behemoth for Evolve look like in action
- Blood and Burning and Celts Culture DLC Packs arrive for Total War: Attila
- F1 2015 coming to PC, PS4 and Xbox One this summer, first screenshots released
- Ubisoft introduces Alex Parizeau, the new head of Ubisoft Toronto