BioShock 2 special edition confirmed
BioShock 2 hits early 2010 and its already getting an upgrade. A special edition has been announced by official site: The Cult of Rapture.
So, if you're the type who is simply above those petty, standard edition games, here's the dish:
"The Special Edition will come in 13"x13" premium packaging with special art on both the slipcase and the box cover. Inside, you will find three posters featuring vintage ads from Rapture (rolled), a vinyl 180g LP featuring the orchestral score from the original BioShock, a CD containing the BioShock 2 orchestral score, a 164 page 8"x11" hardbound artbook chock full of developer commentary and, of course, a copy of BioShock 2."
This edition will ship day one right alongside the standard copy and will be available for 99.99 USD on the Xbox 360 and PS3.
It will be limited to a single production run so if you must have the snazzy up sell then you may want to preorder now, which is now also an option.
Stay tuned for updates as they become available.
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year
- Hatred returns to Steam Greenlight
- Work on a Lords Of The Fallen sequel is under way
- The latest patch for Assassin's Creed: Unity is a whopper, especially for some on Xbox One