BioShock 2 special edition confirmed
BioShock 2 hits early 2010 and its already getting an upgrade. A special edition has been announced by official site: The Cult of Rapture.
So, if you're the type who is simply above those petty, standard edition games, here's the dish:
"The Special Edition will come in 13"x13" premium packaging with special art on both the slipcase and the box cover. Inside, you will find three posters featuring vintage ads from Rapture (rolled), a vinyl 180g LP featuring the orchestral score from the original BioShock, a CD containing the BioShock 2 orchestral score, a 164 page 8"x11" hardbound artbook chock full of developer commentary and, of course, a copy of BioShock 2."
This edition will ship day one right alongside the standard copy and will be available for 99.99 USD on the Xbox 360 and PS3.
It will be limited to a single production run so if you must have the snazzy up sell then you may want to preorder now, which is now also an option.
Stay tuned for updates as they become available.
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year