EA opens second 'Active' store
Taking a leaf out of Apple's book, EA have been opening a number of bricks-and-mortar real world stores, promoting and selling the EA Sports Active range of fitness games in the United States.
San Francisco already has a store, and now we hear that Boston is getting an outlet too.
Special demonstrations of the software are on offer in store, from professional users, EA clearly hoping to attract the non-gaming lifestyle crowd via this approach.
It is unclear whether more EA Sports Active stores are planned, either in the US or elsewhere, perhaps because this is something of an experiment for the publisher.
- Final piece of Dark Souls II Season Pass DLC arrives on PC and Xbox 360
- CD Projekt RED releases some concept art for Triss and Emhyr from The Witcher 3
- 2K announces the new MyCareer mode for WWE 2K15
- Microsoft skips 9 and goes straight to announcing Windows 10
- Luis Suarez' ban extends into FIFA 15 as well
- Creative Assembly revives the multiplayer for Rome: Total War – Alexander on Steam
- Shadow Of Mordor launch trailer makes the game look suitably epic
- Minecraft for PS Vita heads into final testing
- PlayStation Home to close next year