EA opens second 'Active' store
Taking a leaf out of Apple's book, EA have been opening a number of bricks-and-mortar real world stores, promoting and selling the EA Sports Active range of fitness games in the United States.
San Francisco already has a store, and now we hear that Boston is getting an outlet too.
Special demonstrations of the software are on offer in store, from professional users, EA clearly hoping to attract the non-gaming lifestyle crowd via this approach.
It is unclear whether more EA Sports Active stores are planned, either in the US or elsewhere, perhaps because this is something of an experiment for the publisher.
- The Iron Banner returns to Destiny next week
- Jason Voorhees DLC coming to Mortal Kombat X next month
- Square Enix announces their own E3 press conference
- Avalanche to reveal Just Cause 3's gameplay next week
- EA Sports Rory McIlroy PGA Tour delayed a touch
- Telltale announces a new deal with Marvel
- Sanctuary update arrives for Warframe on consoles
- Call Of Duty: Black Ops III gets another teaser trailer
- Patrice Desilets unveils his new game Ancestors: The Humankind Odyssey