EA opens second 'Active' store
Taking a leaf out of Apple's book, EA have been opening a number of bricks-and-mortar real world stores, promoting and selling the EA Sports Active range of fitness games in the United States.
San Francisco already has a store, and now we hear that Boston is getting an outlet too.
Special demonstrations of the software are on offer in store, from professional users, EA clearly hoping to attract the non-gaming lifestyle crowd via this approach.
It is unclear whether more EA Sports Active stores are planned, either in the US or elsewhere, perhaps because this is something of an experiment for the publisher.
- Red Thread gives an update on Dreamfall Chapters Book Three
- Sony releases a pretty 1080p gameplay video of God Of War III on PS4
- Techland shelves Hellraid to focus on Dying Light
- Don't Starve gets a release date for the Wii U
- Here's the trailer for the next episode of Telltale's Game Of Thrones
- Bloodborne will see DLC before the end of the year
- CD Projekt RED addresses visual downgrade issues with The Witcher 3
- Batman: Arkham Knight gets a new trailer featuring the Nine Inch Nails
- This year's Need For Speed is bringing back the narrative