No More Heroes may make leap to PS3 and 360
The sequel to the Wii-only No More Heroes is said to be broadening its horizons, with the next title in the series aimed for the Xbox 360 and PS3.
As reported by Kotaku, the boss of Grasshopper Manufacture, Goichi Suda, has previously expressed interest in both Natal and the PS3's motion controls.
A move to the new platforms would certainly lead to a new feel for the controls and possibly a major upgrade in graphics, though at this time we do not have other information aside from a title: No More Heroes: Heroes Paradise.
Stop back in for all the updates as we hear of them.
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year