No More Heroes may make leap to PS3 and 360
The sequel to the Wii-only No More Heroes is said to be broadening its horizons, with the next title in the series aimed for the Xbox 360 and PS3.
As reported by Kotaku, the boss of Grasshopper Manufacture, Goichi Suda, has previously expressed interest in both Natal and the PS3's motion controls.
A move to the new platforms would certainly lead to a new feel for the controls and possibly a major upgrade in graphics, though at this time we do not have other information aside from a title: No More Heroes: Heroes Paradise.
Stop back in for all the updates as we hear of them.
- Borderlands 2 writer leaving Gearbox to join Freddie Wong's RocketJump production company
- Bloodborne will be harder than Demon's Souls and features procedurally generated dungeons
- Hearthstone users pass the 75 million mark, new expansion on the way says new report
- Square Enix unveils the Final Fantasy Type-0 Collector's Edition
- Life Is Strange arrives today
- SEGA cuts jobs in the biggest strategic shift since they binned the Dreamcast
- Big new update arrives for Frozen Cortex
- Introversion's Prison Architect will see its full launch this year, mobile version announced
- Ken Levine's next game is a first-person sci-fi title