No More Heroes may make leap to PS3 and 360
The sequel to the Wii-only No More Heroes is said to be broadening its horizons, with the next title in the series aimed for the Xbox 360 and PS3.
As reported by Kotaku, the boss of Grasshopper Manufacture, Goichi Suda, has previously expressed interest in both Natal and the PS3's motion controls.
A move to the new platforms would certainly lead to a new feel for the controls and possibly a major upgrade in graphics, though at this time we do not have other information aside from a title: No More Heroes: Heroes Paradise.
Stop back in for all the updates as we hear of them.
- Final Fantasy XIV's first expansion Heavensward will launch in June
- Sony gives the full PS Plus line-up for April
- Before The Fall patch arrives for Final Fantasy XIV today
- Evolve's first load of DLC arrives today for Xbox One
- Lords Of The Fallen exec producer confirms a sequel is in production
- Pacman takes over Google Maps
- Techland warns of contaminated Antizin hitting Dying Light tomorrow
- Speedrunner beats Bloodborne in just 44 minutes
- Dragon Age: Inquisition's Jaws Of Hakkon DLC not out on remaining platforms till May