No More Heroes may make leap to PS3 and 360
The sequel to the Wii-only No More Heroes is said to be broadening its horizons, with the next title in the series aimed for the Xbox 360 and PS3.
As reported by Kotaku, the boss of Grasshopper Manufacture, Goichi Suda, has previously expressed interest in both Natal and the PS3's motion controls.
A move to the new platforms would certainly lead to a new feel for the controls and possibly a major upgrade in graphics, though at this time we do not have other information aside from a title: No More Heroes: Heroes Paradise.
Stop back in for all the updates as we hear of them.
- Ninja Theory: We'll cross the 1080p/60fps bridge for Hellblade when we come to it
- Standalone DayZ not expected to leave Steam Early Access until 2016
- Telltale gives their Game Of Thrones series final release dates
- Large patch arrives to tackle the matchmaking issues with Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- BioWare looking into a bug stopping banter between party members in Dragon Age: Inquisition
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch introduces a new visual bug
- Metal Gear Online will return, reveal coming at The Game Awards 2014
- Ever wanted to know which next-gen console would survive a 15-foot drop?
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side