No More Heroes may make leap to PS3 and 360
The sequel to the Wii-only No More Heroes is said to be broadening its horizons, with the next title in the series aimed for the Xbox 360 and PS3.
As reported by Kotaku, the boss of Grasshopper Manufacture, Goichi Suda, has previously expressed interest in both Natal and the PS3's motion controls.
A move to the new platforms would certainly lead to a new feel for the controls and possibly a major upgrade in graphics, though at this time we do not have other information aside from a title: No More Heroes: Heroes Paradise.
Stop back in for all the updates as we hear of them.
- Hatred returns to Steam Greenlight
- Work on a Lords Of The Fallen sequel is under way
- The latest patch for Assassin's Creed: Unity is a whopper, especially for some on Xbox One
- Microsoft is planning a streaming service reportedly called Arcadia
- Sniper: Ghost Warrior 3 in development, aiming for a 2016 release
- Jagex to pull the plug on Transformers Universe
- One of Johnny Gat's new toys from Saints Row: Gat Out Of Hell takes a tour of London
- Free trial of Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn arrives on the PS4
- Batman Of The Future character pack arrives for LEGO Batman 3